Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,497 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS (2285 Views)

See How To Play This Awesome Childhood Game On Google Search Page. / People Are Awesome: Amazing Feat Of Human Endurance. / Photo: See This Awesome Work Of Craft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by Galaxydon1(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

You own book has no chapters.
So, what is special in it.
google don galaxy that owns trucks
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by MosakuAW(m): 3:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Galaxydon1:
google don galaxy that owns trucks

Guy! go and sleep or go and drive truck.

Agbero driving truck, all na the same.
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by eyeon(m): 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hahaha.
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by Galaxydon1(m): 5:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

Guy! go and sleep or go and drive truck.
Agbero driving truck, all na the same.
no qualms
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by southernbelle(f): 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
i love creative minds who can think out of the box. looking at it, i'm thinking of watermelon and bread together cheesy
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by paulo220(m): 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hope MR president will appoint me as a minister after eating d bread
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by eyeon(m): 6:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
paulo220:
Hope MR president will appoint me as a minister after eating d bread
You'll have to eat it first.
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by tranxo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is this one of the five loaves? Oya wia the two fishes na? Mtscheww.
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by eyeon(m): 6:13am On Jul 01, 2015
tranxo:
Is this one of the five loaves? Oya wia the two fishes na? Mtscheww.
The fishes are in Rivers state.
Re: Check Out This Awesome Loaf Of Bread - PHOTOS by Maximus85(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
REMMEI:
Na this bread make me remember that 5loaves and 2fishes just shared while teaching that time..

But I really admire these bakers creativity..

See https://www.nairaland.com/2429800/bakers-quest-equipment-start-own
For total packages for Small, Medium and Large scale bakery setup.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2015 Thanksgiving Thread / Official - The Nigerian Police Ranks , Insignia And Monthly Salary / How God Safe Me After Boardinf A Buss At Young Legacy From Ilorin To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.