Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment (18278 Views)

Apply For AOS Orwell Graduate Trainee Recruitment / What Has Become Of The NNPC Recruitment? / Massive Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Accenture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
UnknownT:
this one no follow for last minute things Oga Jona did oh! D interview suppose b february but till now notin, if na one of Jona last minute, e for rush am like Immigration own

Make e just quick answer.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bigerboy200: 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
you could as well move on..3 yrs isn't a joke oh...don't u feel others with long leg would have been slotted in?? Afterall it's a government agency and we all know what happens with Government appointments..wish u d best sha...

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by dejiogundipe(m): 7:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
May God help us. I dedicate this plot to my pikin Alero. Quote me and die!!
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Tushborn: 7:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
yea
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by guntranno(f): 7:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chai!!!

People don enter voicemail...

Well, Dr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan should hav seen this NNPC recruitment through just like he did in the case of Nigerian Immigration Service.

To me, I don't think the exercise will continue but I pray God breathe wisdom for the completion of the exercise.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by tron23(m): 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
I heard that its been cancelled. But just hang in there and keep praying.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by funnyme(f): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Don't worry op, December 2015 they will call for interview,then December 2016 you will get your appointment letter. Abeg no vex!
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by chinchum(m): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
I just remembered I follow receive SMS for February too, so there are still hopefuls.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Miranda11: 7:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
It's not only nnpc recruitment that Buhari should look into. The Nerc recruitment for HQ positions had not been concluded since 2013.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by mubarak001(m): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
I don't even know wch to suggest again sef cos na wetin d guy wan do dey e chest.

Meanwhile;

Incase you need training;
Private tutor in Port Harcourt for science subjects, and training on AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis, and chess game.
Contact;
renadox@yahoo.com
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by madri4u: 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Bad belle pple full dis forum ooo..Dis na d set of pple wen nor receive d invite calling for cancellation and starting the recruitment afresh again..Dere is God oooo...

4 Likes

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Linda Ikeji can take it from here, before you know it, PMB will acknowledge this letter....Impossible is Nothing. Nice job OP and I pray this bears fruit @ d end of d day.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by oluwanoni: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
Na wa ooo, since 2012 , u still dey find oil job, BTW then and now u guys have being waiting a whole 3years, I hope some of u guys have jobs already....its not by FORCE to work for NPPC....I wish u guys the best in your wait, some of ur mates Have gathered experience, it might not be in the best of places, but sooner or later they would be heading higher.

Una go turn METHUSELAH!.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by DMayor101: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice one OP. I just hope Mr. President gets this and heeds this humble plea. We need him to act on this.
I append my signature in support of this request
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Chstel(m): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
may the creator of this be blessed

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Donbabaj: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
na wa o some got a text message for a successful written test in Feb 2015! y me i no get? dat means say i no pass d test or what

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by rabbuy(m): 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
I thought baba wants to scrap all the B.O.D of that nnpc..hope it doesn't affect you guys oh ...
3 year recruitment just cause na petroleum corp...
it is konga...
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
dhardline:
They'll probably still use it but it will have to undergo some changes to accomodate 70 percent of Northeners then other zones can scramble for the remaining 30percent lipsrsealed
PARANOIA
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Icon4s(m): 8:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
U wanted change. Now u will have to pay d price.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Godsonkemz(m): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
lengthy and comprehensive.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by mumuto: 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
What of we the fresh graduate nkor? We should be given the chance also.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by levelszik(m): 8:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
I thought I was the only one waiting on this after receiving their notification for interview call up any time soon to no avail. Glad peeps with high hope about this recruitment exercise still exist. Hopeful.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by amikedo1234567(f): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
We shall be call for interview in Jesus name, Amen. Am waiting, hopeful nd believing God that this work wil be real. God bless this writer.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by jeudasky: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good initiative...................
We hope those in position of authority will give it a close look as it will be grossly unjust to many who many be above GT age if a re-application is suggested.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bbdd: 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigerian youths waiting for nnpc "government job" instead of the real source of wealth which is entrepreneurship.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by lolaluv1(f): 11:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecided undecided
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by bfbellexce: 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
OP tanx for dis post. Hop and pray it gets somewhere. Bin really silent abt dis issue just waitin patiently in prayers wat comes out of it. I had to travel from sokoto to bayelsa on 3rd december 2014 to hav dis test-I escaped 2 accidents and hav kept it from all except family. Just want my testimony.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by Superman11(m): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2015
He should sack those old guys and employ the young smart ones
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by denco4: 7:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Mr President, we believed in your leadership qualities and you have the heart of the people, please use your good office to conclude this recruitment process.

Thanks in advance.
God bless u Mr President.
Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by diabolo: 12:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
Well its unfortunate, The 2008 exercise was cancelled after the interview was concluded. As for 2012 recruitment there is still hope but everything depends on the fate of NNPC under the current government.

1 Like

Re: A Plea To President Buhari On The NNPC 2012 Graduate Trainee Recruitment by gbonsquare: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2015
I am so much sure that by God's grace d recruitment will continue...Its just because of all the probes on ground in NNPC.Lets never relent in our prayer...Thanks Ops...This is an excellent move!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Some Bosses Heartless? / Which Should She Choose? / Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.