Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification (2887 Views)

Trustbond Investment Limited Fresh Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Graduate Job Recruitment At Trustbond Investment Limited, November 2016 / Graduate Job Recruitment At Trustbond Investment Limited, November 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by masquellett(m): 2:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
I just got a message to prepare for an aptitude test at Trustbond this week. Please did any one else get the invite?
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
masquellett:
I just got a message to prepare for an aptitude test at Trustbond this week. Please did any one else get the invite?

Sent u a pm or reply to privateryan44@gmail.com
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by masquellett(m): 3:08pm On Jun 29, 2015
PrivateRyan:

Sent u a pm or reply to privateryan44@gmail.com
Ok. Pls send directly to noob_ig@yahoo.com
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by masquellett(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Its like am alone in this
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Hi op, Is it TrustBond Homes or TrustBond Investments or TrustBond Mortgage Bank? I am certain TrustBond Mortgage Bank Plc is presently NOT RECRUITING cos I work there.
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by mijestic: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
I received a text from dis company 4 a test. Dnt even know which of d trust bond. Are they real?
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by dayo2008(m): 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
What is the address given to you? Is it @ Ikeja opp Awolowo house?if yes nothing of such exist there cos I once the invite too.
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by mijestic: 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
They did not state d venue of d test and time. They said its going to be communicated dis week and d week is almost gone. Which of d trustbond has an office at Ikeja?
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by masquellett(m): 10:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
mijestic:
They did not state d venue of d test and time. They said its going to be communicated dis week and d week is almost gone. Which of d trustbond has an office at Ikeja?

Same here bro. Trustbond too. I don't even know which of the trustbonds :s. They said test this week. Nothing till now. I tire
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by masquellett(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Teeslam:
Hi op, Is it TrustBond Homes or TrustBond Investments or TrustBond Mortgage Bank? I am certain TrustBond Mortgage Bank Plc is presently NOT RECRUITING cos I work there.
Mam, I don't even know which of the trustbond, the message just carried "trustbond". Said I will be writing my test this week. And am yet to hear anything from them. Tired much
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by mijestic: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2015
masquellett:

Same here bro. Trustbond too. I don't even know which of the trustbonds :s. They said test this week. Nothing till now. I tire
I remember applying to an email with 'Trustbond homes'. We just have to be careful.
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by masquellett(m): 10:08am On Jul 04, 2015
mijestic:

I remember applying to an email with 'Trustbond homes'. We just have to be careful.
Fingers crossed, in the first message I received, the venue was stated, then when another came in, the venue was removed. That was on Monday! Today is Saturday and no message from them. I don't think its for real.
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by mijestic: 10:29am On Jul 04, 2015
masquellett:

Fingers crossed, in the first message I received, the venue was stated, then when another came in, the venue was removed. That was on Monday! Today is Saturday and no message from them. I don't think its for real.
Is the venue the same one as that oda guy posted here?
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by masquellett(m): 10:58am On Jul 04, 2015
mijestic:

Is the venue the same one as that oda guy posted here?

It says Renaissance Hotel. I think the hotel is in ikeja when I googled. It was later removed when another message came in.
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by mijestic: 11:24am On Jul 04, 2015
I think its gnld except if i'm proven otherwise cos I googled renaissance hotel with nairaland and all I found were pple being sent invite for interview/chat. Then, I began thinking: why wud they conduct an aptitude test in same hotel? Well I don't know sha.
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by ivhad: 10:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Do not, I repeat DO NOT go for any aptitude test or interview from a company named Trustbond Homes. I am a witness and I should say a victim of their lies. I wrote the test and did my interview at Renaissance. I was picked among 30 of my set. In total, we were 16 from different states (yes, people came to lagos from different states) for the training.
Yes, we had classes for about a month. Breakfast and all, very comfortable environment and that's where the other shoe dropped. It turns out that all what we saw on their website (www.trustbondhomes.com) was a lie. They don't have offices yet. They are just virtual, the contact numbers sef belonged to a man and his wife. This man was our facilitator throughout. One more thing, in all three months I spent with them, I was not paid and till date. I moved on and I have a job now, I suggest you ignore Trustbond Homes and look elsewhere.
Also, note that Trustbond Homes is very DIFFERENT from Trustbond Mortgage. We thought they were same but they are not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by ivhad: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2015
I forgot to add this. During the training, we learnt a lot but we were lied to. There was no transparency and no integrity. This same facilitator even borrowed money from some of my colleagues and is yet to pay back.
So pls and pls, stay away. I had to open a nairaland account for this purpose. I'd hate to see anybody go through what I went through. I wasted my time, money and energy.
If I had my way, I would sue them but you know how Nigeria's law system is. It's not sound.
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by diepriye3(m): 7:24am On May 18, 2016
i received an invite from a company named trustbondgroup on the 16th of this month for a talented test at Enugu. the venue isnt disclose to me yet. i could remember applying to an email last year december. please is this for real?
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by diepriye3(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2016
I received an invite from a company named trustbondgroup on the 16th of this month 2016, for a talented test at Enugu. the venue isnt disclose to me yet. i could remember applying to an email last year december. please is this for real?
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by king1988(m): 6:29pm On Jul 06, 2016
I was invited for the test and it was successful dis time they invited me for interview so i want to Know the structure of TrustBond group interview the Date is on the 9th of this month of July
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by king1988(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2016
Pls friends anyone who has written TrustBond group chat/panel interview should pls carry me a long by telling me the necessary info about their interview. Thanks
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Basalt(m): 12:27am On Jul 11, 2016
king1988:
Pls friends anyone who has written TrustBond group chat/panel interview should pls carry me a long by telling me the necessary info about their interview. Thanks

I just saw your message now.

I was also interviewed on 9th of July at ohaeto street Dline Ph.
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by haibe(m): 4:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Basalt:

Pls what exactly do they do at trustbond? I got an invite for the test too
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Basalt(m): 6:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
haibe:

Pls what exactly do they do at trustbond? I got an invite for the test too

Bros visit their website and you will see so many ambiguous things.

I really don't know o o.

I have been selected for training but what I heard about them is not impressive so I am likely not going to accept the offer.

I wish you luck bro

1 Like

Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Zhirinovsky: 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
What did you hear about them? Plz be open to prevent innocent job seekers for wasting hard earned money on transport for this test! Whts the offer like?v someone just said that their offer is vvery juicy, how true is that?
Basalt:

Bros visit their website and you will see so many ambiguous things.

I really don't know o o.

I have been selected for training but what I heard about them is not impressive so I am likely not going to accept the offer.

I wish you luck bro
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Zhirinovsky: 11:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
What is the vvenue like?v at least the venue will say a lot about their genuinety
Basalt:

Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Basalt(m): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Zhirinovsky:
What did you hear about them? Plz be open to prevent innocent job seekers for wasting hard earned money on transport for this test! Whts the offer like?v someone just said that their offer is vvery juicy, how true is that?

Bros read this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3119576/else-got#47469891
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Zhirinovsky: 11:32pm On Jul 12, 2016
Plz how was the interview?vv what can you say about the firm?
king1988:
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by Zhirinovsky: 11:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mehn....dz one senior me o...they deserv to be thrown into the lagoon with a rock tied to their neck
Basalt:

Bros read this thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/3119576/else-got#47469891
Re: Trustbond Aptitude Test Notification by teefyn(m): 7:18am On Jul 13, 2016
Those guys are fake..Time and destiny wasters...Dnt be a victim,dnt be decieved by dia test and interview or recommendation wateva.

(1) (Reply)

Auxiliary Nurse Is Urgently Needed In Lekki- Ajah Axis Of Lagos / PZ Cussons OND/Graduate Job Recruitment [Deadline: 05/Jun/19] / Nigeria Breweries Plc Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.