Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... (2476 Views)

To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne / Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
BrownGarri © 2015

My name is Thomas Ochagla. There’s a saying. “What can’t kill you can make you stronger.” But the truth is action speaks louder than mere words. I don’t know how strong I will be coming out from this predicament that I have found myself.

This all started about 2 years ago in my youth service year in Kogi state. There was this very good canteen not too far from Yagba east local government council, where I frequent often for my CDS. It was the aroma that lured me to the place, the savory of scented stew and fried meat, it was irresistible, I couldn’t just evade myself from the luscious captivity that overwhelmed me. Perhaps, a simple restrain would have changed history, would have saved me from all these.

As I entered the canteen, I grabbed a plate and stood on the queue salivating and waiting for my turn. When it got to my turn, before me was something more compelling than the meal that I expected. My eyes got locked in contact with the young lady who was serving the meal. She was beautiful beyond expression, I could hardly compose myself and it took me some few seconds to reboot. She then asked. “What food do you want sir?” In fluent English.
I stuttered. “Give me….. rice N50, dodo N50 and 3 pieces of meat.”

I was going to pay and she refused to collect the money. I didn’t understand the kind gesture, I then insisted and she smiled at me and said. “It’s okay, it’s on me.” I then took a seat and started eating.

While I was eating, I noticed her looking at me at some instance. It drove my curiosity wild and I was eager to know her. She sounded quite polished and she looked more dignified than running a local canteen, I knew there was more to it. As I was done, I went to meet her and said to her. “Thank you very much. My name is Thomas. can I know your name?”
She giggled and said. “My name is Tope.” As we both smiled at each other like teens gripped in some high school crush.

So I left the place hoping to return the following day. I got to my rented room and I was still thinking of Tope. She was average height, dark skinned and very attractive. Her curves were at the right angle and her bursts were an eye candy. I knew I needed companion to quench my lust while I served my country in the beautiful state of Kogi and Tope just happened to fit into the picture.

Being a nerd and a slacker isn’t a thing to be proud of. I had only had sex once, thanks to Seun who took me clubbing then some chic agreed to get down with me and at the end made me pay N4,000…That wasn’t funny. I felt I needed to lay claim of my very own pet, a decision I soon regret.

The following day I went to the canteen, but this time around I went there late. Unfortunately food had finished, but the good thing was that Tope had time to spare. She was busy preparing to wash the dishes and I didn’t hesitate to assist her. She didn’t want me to get my hands dirty but I insisted. I helped her in getting water and she was thrilled that a corper would stoop so low helping her with the dishes. Well, why wouldn’t I, it granted me the avenue to view her heavy kegs that jiggled as she was washing the dishes.

Suddenly her mother appeared from a distance, Tope sighted her and she said to me. “Please hide, don’t let her see you.”
I then hid behind the canteen and after about 15 minutes she left the place. Tope then came to meet me and said. “Sorry about it.”
I then said. “Its’s okay, no sweat. Your mom is strict right?”
She said. “No she’s not. I am preparing for JAMB exams and seeing me with a guy would upset her.”
I then said to her. “Then why are you here working in the canteen? You should be attending lessons now.”
She said. “My elder sister is not feeling too fine and she’s the one in charge of the canteen. Yesterday was my first day here.”
I asked her. “What course do you intend to study?”
She said. “Biochemistry.”
I said to her. “I finished with a first class in Chemical Engineering. if you need any assistance I will be glad to help you.”
She said. “Wow, that will be nice. I have a problem with chemistry and physics. You must be a genius.”
I laughed and said. “No I am not, I just love to read my books a lot. It takes hard work and persistence to be successful. My dad is a Professor and my mom is a Judge, they really encouraged me.”

We finished cleaning up and I decided to walk her home which she agreed. As we walked, we talked about our families and she opened up about the challenges she faced gaining admission, being the only child among-st her sibbllings privileged to attend higher institution. I was so bent in making her pass her JAMB and I promised her I would teach her through.

I convinced her to tell her mom she needed to prepare for her exams and that she won’t be able to continue with the running of the canteen. The mom eventually succumbed and she got a replacement. I made an arrangement with Tope, for her to be coming to my place 4:00pm Mondays to Fridays and 1:000pm on Saturdays, which she agreed. My intentions were sincere, but with a little thoughts of side attractions. In spite of being attracted to her, I wanted her more than anything to pass her JAMB exams this time around.

Her first day at my place was an amazing one. She brought me rice, dodo and 3 pieces of meat. I was really touched and I felt she truly cared for me. The most enthralling thing she did again was, she washed all my dirty clothes, including my boxers… And she swept my room and arranged my stuffs. No lady had done such to me except my mom. I was moved by that and felt more obliged to her. We couldn’t do any reading that day. So I walked her home around 6:30pm.

I got to my room and it looked quite different. Neat and very organized. I laid on my neatly made bed
and I thought to myself. “Is it possible something real can happen between Tope and I….” But I considered the years she would spend in the University and all.

She came the following day… This time she wore a fitted gown. I Knew I was going to be in trouble if I seldom caution myself. I then told her to list out the most difficult topics she was facing. I put her through and she was quite intelligent in grasping, I was really impressed by her keen interest in understanding. After studying she then looked at me and said. “How is your girlfriend?”
I laughed and said. “Tope I don’t have a girlfriend.”
She said. “I don’t believe you.”
I then said to her. “Tope, I am not lying to you. Girls don’t find me attractive, it’s not that I am good looking. Even while in school, I never had the chance to date any girl I admired.”
She said. “Thomas, I know you are special. I saw it in your eyes the first time we met at my mom’s canteen. You are special man.”

I was moved by what she said. No lady had ever said that thing to me before. I began to feel for her and that was when I started to really care for her. She looked at my feet and said. “Aaah.. Thomas. Look at your toe nails. Don’t you cut them?”
I felt a bit embarrassed and said. “No now… They are hard and my nail cutter is missing. I will get another one in town.”
She then said. “Do you have a razor blade? Let me help you cut it.”
I said. “No oo.. Please I don’t like using razor on me, it could cut me.”
She then said. “Trust me.”

I got her the razor blade and she meticulously cut my toe nails neatly. She then took a napkin soaked it with water and she cleaned my feet. No lady had shown me much compassion and care. Immediately I erased the lustful thoughts I had on her and I decided to do everything to make her succeed in her JAMB exams.

Our friendship grew and I found out how remarkable she was. I began to love her but I fought really hard not to reveal it to her. I respected her and I knew she was a good lady and I didn’t want to start something I couldn’t finish. I was aware we both had feelings for each other, but I was afraid it will lead to nowhere and also I didn’t want to make a promise I couldn’t fulfill. It was a tough decision for me, cause I had to fight every temptation that came my way.

She was really improving in her preparations towards her examination. She was able to solve all the difficult problems she once faced and I was proud she was making a headway. The JAMB exams came and she smashed it. She scored 250 and I bought her a wrist watch for doing so good.

It was friday night around 9:30pm. I heard a knock on the door and it was Tope. I was really surprised seeing her there and I said to her. “Why are you out this late?”
She said. “I told my mom I was going for Vigil.”
I then said. “Come in, you lied to your mom abi?”
She couldn’t answer me.

I made her noodles and she ate. We both laid down on the bed, I knew what I feared the most was revealing its head. I had just my boxers on and I don’t like sleeping with much clothes on. She then said. “Do you have water in the bathroom, I want to shower.”
I then knew that night was going to be an intriguing one. I said. “Yes there’s water in the bathroom. You can use this towel it’s clean.”

She took the towel and went into the bathroom. I didn’t have condoms with me and it was late to get one. After about 15 minutes she then came out from the bathroom wrapped in my towel. She then put off the light switch and laid beside me. She apparently didn’t have any clothes on. Before I could say jack…. My erection had manifested. But I vowed not to make the first move.

About 10 minutes passed and no move was made. She then rested her head on my chest and put her left laps on my leg. And I thought to myself. “If we spend the night like this it won’t be bad.”
I then put my left hand on her left shoulder and began to handle her shoulder a bit. Next thing I felt was a grip on my joystick.
She said. “I have never held one before. You are the first and you will be the last. I love you Thomas I came to give you my body, please be easy on me, I am still a virgin.”

I was put in a dilemma, I wanted her and I didn’t want her at the same time. I couldn’t think of what to say to her than. “Tope I love you too.” It escaped me quickly before my thoughts. I was letting my heart speak not my head. I damned the consequences of tomorrow and embraced the passion of now. I had just less than a month to wrap of my service year and I needed to hold on to something to linger in the archives of my memories

She began to kiss my chest, sending electronic signals to my sexual hormones. Unleashing the demon within me. She kept on kissing and using her lips to clinch my nipples, that was the last straw that broke the camels back. I then took charge and laid her on her back. I sucked her nipples tenderly and caressively, she moaned embracing my head while at it.

Although I had read about it in books: How to deflower a virgin. With no practical experience I knew it was going to be a long night. While I was sucking her nipples my right had was handling her region. She was so wet with slimy stuff, but I didn’t mind. I knew I had to handle with that place too.

So I later decided to put one finger inside her honey well. It was really a difficult task and I didn’t know where the orifice was, not that I could put on the light and search for it. In the quest of ransacking the opening, I put my finger in her butt hole, she then said. “Ah Thomas thats my anus. Raise your finger up a bit…. No a little bit down….Yes there.”

She directed me to the spot but it didn’t seem like an opening. I then applied little pressure in putting the tip of my finger inside, She closed her eyes and said. “Be careful, it hurts a bit.”
The tip of my finger finally got in, so I started taking it in and out continuously. She then said. “Thomas, please I want you on top of me. I need you to do the real thing.”
I then said. “It would hurt, I don’t want to hurt u.”
She then said. “You deserve it Thomas. I love you.”

I couldn’t decline her, so I mounted on her and I said. “Tope you have to help out here, you have to use your hand to align it to the position.”
She then assisted me to it. My cap was just on the surface of her vagina. I then started to apply little pressure on it. I really didn’t want her to feel much pain.
She then said. “Thomas just do it….Just do it.”
I couldn’t push it in, I felt it was gong to hurt, it was just so tight. While I use still applying pressure she then tilted her waist towards me, causing an abrupt intrusion. She screamed and held me tight. There was a snap inside of her, I felt it. I knew it was better I remained inside of her.

It was very obvious she was in extreme pain, I could tell by the grip she had in her embrace. She then said. “Continue Thomas, continue. Don’t stop no matter what.”
I then started thrusting… She closed her eyes pretty tight trying to bear every pain she perceived. I get sorry for her but happy for myself. The feeling inside of her was soothing and mind blowing. Her tightened grip on me enthralled me to an ecstasy I had never experienced before. After about 10 minutes I climaxed inside of her. It was so compelling I had to lie on top of her and remained inside till I shrunk out of her.

I then put on the light and the bed sheet was stained with blood, it was a gory sight. she helped removed it and washed it that night. We both showered and laid on the mattress and started talking. I said to her. “What came over you?”
She said. “My friend Bimpe got deflowered last week by a guy that never truly loved her. She gave it to him because she wanted him to stay. But I gave it to you because you are truly caring, loving and supporting. I have written JAMB exams 4 times and because of you I made it this time. My life would have be noting without you.”
I said to her. “Tope, I truly care about you. But don’t you think that was too extreme?”
She said. “It had to be you. It would have been with a guy that doesn’t deserve it. We have known each other for 3 months and you never asked for it. I have no regrets Thomas. Even though we don’t end up together.”
I then said. “You are sweet girl Tope.”
She said. “One more thing.”
I said. “What?”
She then said. “We have to do it one more time in the morning, my friend told me the more I do it the more I enjoy it. I need to enjoy you Thomas. I know you are finishing service soon and I won’t see you again. Please let me have the privilege.”
I pondered for a while and I said. “Okay Tope, no problem.”

We had sex that morning, though she was in pain but she bore it all because of me, because of her love, her commitment, her passion for me. I knew in my heart that if her circumstances was a bit better I would vow to marry her against all odds. I loved her…………

To continue click here http://www.browngarri.com/love-story-i-wish-i-had-held-back-part-2/
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
You should have finished it here nau
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by johnmark1234(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
J
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
You should have finished it here nau

guy I no be super mod...nairaland no dey pay me shi shi...I know try? sad

1 Like

Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
riddler4real:

guy I no be super mod...nairaland no dey pay me shi shi...I know try? sad
I thought you are a writer grin
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

I thought you are a writer grin
I am a blogger wink
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
riddler4real:

I am a blogger wink
Little wonder
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 2:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:

Little wonder

I got about 40 captivating stories and lots more... wanna read? www.browngarri.com
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
smiley
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 2:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
smiley ..
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 10:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2015
hiya
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 10:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
wink
Re: Love Story: I Wish I Held Back.... by riddler4real(m): 7:49am On Aug 15, 2015
morning
riddler4real:
wink

(1) (Reply)

EFEEGA (war Of Ants) By Idris Amali / Vengeance Of The Spirit Children / Mhiztaemy Mind Blowing Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.