Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. - Phones (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. (31719 Views)

Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen / Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2015
Sto deceiving uself.ios is written on objective C,windows is on c#,while android is on java.......have u compared iphone 3,4 and 5 or lumia 620 and 520 specs with dat of android of same specs?.if u have,u ll see dat android is too laggy and bloated.this is because of the programing language and the large bloatwares that comes with android phones.android programing languange consumes energy/resources alot.......iphone 6 is just one gig ram compared to galaxy s6 with 3 gb ram.both devices performance are of same level
lanre316:

Correction: Android has NO problem of lagging. It is low quality chinko phones using Android that has problem of lagging. Buy a quality phone and feel the awesome power of Android without lags.

Even IOS and Windows will lag if run crappy chinko hardware.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Meklex(m): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2015
darsmarth:
Check this out
please I like this pics, can I get it?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by lanre316: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
xtervaganza:
ogbeni Lanre, I'm currently using a Samsung galaxy note 3 and I experience lag once in a while.

Is note 3 a low quality crappy chinko phone?

Sir, the problem must be from the phone or some apps causing the lagging BUT it's not the Android OS, Cos I use Infinix Hot Note Pro (which is a chinko for that matter) and I've never for once experienced a single lag, despite regularly running utorrent, Hotspot Shield VPN, asphalt 8, Facebook app and downloading heavy files all at the same time

1 Like

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by cityboyxx: 10:47am On Jul 09, 2015
martineverest:
i had dis launcher on my lumia 930....deleted it and got another one(kitkat launcher)
how is the kitkat launcher? screenshot pls
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by cityboyxx: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2015
martineverest:
i keep wondering y nigerian are underrating d potential of windiws10....even google and apple are scared of the operating system
hahahahaha. lol
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by cityboyxx: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2015
lanre316:

Sir, the problem must be from the phone or some apps causing the lagging BUT it's not the Android OS, Cos I use Infinix Hot Note Pro (which is a chinko for that matter) and I've never for once experienced a single lag, despite regularly running utorrent, Hotspot Shield VPN, asphalt 8, Facebook app and downloading heavy files all at the same time
Infinix Hot Note Pro is not a chinko phone for your info.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by lanre316: 11:53am On Jul 09, 2015
cityboyxx:
Infinix Hot Note Pro is not a chinko phone for your info.

Okay, sir. If you say so.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2015
guy.. mk una relax....the only Android phone that lag is 512 ram devices.... as for 1gb ram upwards... no lag....i use a 1gb ram phone,and i must say .. no single hd game don lag for my phone once.. even walking dead season 2..unhearted.. republique.. wolf among us and other bastard hd games that have high definition Graphics..they all run super smooth on my phone ..it all depends on how u use and optimise ur phone

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by nani667: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2015
Qunlexus4u:
Here
Nice Wallpaper ✔

1 Like

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by CLIQBOY(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2015
willian10:

Which player do u use to play "Up in the club" on d screenshot u sent
walkman
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by willian10: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2015
CLIQBOY:
walkman
Thanks
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by hismail1(m): 4:38am On Jul 10, 2015
Mine

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 5:05am On Jul 10, 2015
mine start screen apps list and lock screen

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by lanre316: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2015
Is the Cortana working in Nigeria yet?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 12:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
lanre316:
Is the Cortana working in Nigeria yet?
yes...but change ur region to US
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by lanre316: 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
martineverest:
yes...but change ur region to US

How did you do that on windows phone? Does VPN and tunneling work on that platform?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by martineverest(m): 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
lanre316:

How did you do that on windows phone? Does VPN and tunneling work on that platform?
go to settings,scroll down to 'region" ,change ur region to united state.....it does support both
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 12:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Najwal:
Simplicity cool
dude how did u do this? it's rili wonderful
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Drizzle007(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
Floridax:
after u av download the Bible and add the widget.... it will look just like this

One more tin... How do u make wallpapers full screen on a single page? Mine occupies 2pages. Nd pls quote me when u reply.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by nairaminds(m): 7:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
From a tecno f5 grin
sup bro pls do u knw how to fully change techno f5 fonts?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
nairaminds:

sup bro pls do u knw how to fully change techno f5 fonts?

Download ifont from the play store... your phone must be rooted.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by nairaminds(m): 7:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Download ifont from the play store... your phone must be rooted.

iv done all that, it worked only on my 2go and phone browser only. the others are still using the phones default theme
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
nairaminds:

iv done all that, it worked only on my 2go and phone browser only. the others are still using the phones default theme

Is your phone rooted?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by nairaminds(m): 8:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Is your phone rooted?

yea i av done dat bro
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
nairaminds:

yea i av done dat bro

Well I don't really do fonts but I think it's the font you're using.. have you tried another font?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by nairaminds(m): 8:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Well I don't really do fonts but I think it's the font you're using.. have you tried another font?

yea abt 5 diff fonts
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
nairaminds:

yea abt 5 diff fonts

Well.....I have only changed fonts once, and I didn't have this problem.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by nairaminds(m): 9:01pm On Jul 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

only God knows y i do.... it worked perfectly only on 2go n phone browser
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by nairaminds(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

cud u pls refer me to any1 u know who can help me solve it?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
nairaminds:

cud u pls refer me to any1 u know who can help me solve it?
Cc:MARCJOE
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Floridax(m): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
my guy... it nova launcher i use... dats why i can use full-screen wallpaper in one page

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

6 Ways You Are Unintentionally Destroying Your Smartphone / What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. / How Smartphone Makers Are Defrauding Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.