Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,795 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. (31665 Views)

Drop A Screenshot Of Your Homescreen / Your Homescreen Says A Lot About You / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by SarcasticMe(m): 12:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kurupt01:
This is it. Nova launcher cool cool
Sweet... Guy, I dey feel you o. You even get Imei folder!

1 Like

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
SarcasticMe:

Rooting doesn't wipe your data... It just gives you access to more functionality. And more functionality equals more risk. Just check google for advantages and disadvantages of rooting.
I have done my researches, want to get live confirmations. What app did you use to back up after rooting?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by SarcasticMe(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
Oxasbi:

What's the name of your front.
Burton's nightmare from ifont
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by SarcasticMe(m): 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
blublahd:

I have done my researches, want to get live confirmations. What app did you use to back up after rooting?
That's a lot more complicated aspect. You need to check google. By the way, I don't have a backup because I don't plan on installing custom rom but it's advisable sha. Some fonts can brick your phone. Just check google, Bro..
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by repogirl(f): 12:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
My girlie girl theme.....its so pink, some guys will puke....Huawei MT7

2 Likes

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
SarcasticMe:

That's a lot more complicated aspect. You need to check google. By the way, I don't have a backup because I don't plan on installing custom rom but it's advisable sha. Some fonts can brick your phone. Just check google, Bro..
Thanks for your input.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by dreamchazer: 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Home screen

6 Likes

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Najwal:
Simplicity cool
bruh, which launcher b this, and how did u do the network icon stuff
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by biggboy(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Smartest..... It's smart launcher grin

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by darsmarth(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Check this out

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Dreyl(m): 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
tohpahz:
My home screen grin
what's the name of the font?
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Okaka27(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dreyl:
cool jazz
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by tohpahz(f): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dreyl:

Cool jazz
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by mrbillz(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
dreamchazer:
Home screen
BROS WHAT APP IS THIS? REALLY COOL! SO UNIQUE
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Najwal: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
nvnnyz:

bruh, which launcher b this, and how did u do the network icon stuff

Meizu theme cool
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Najwal:

Meizu theme cool

you fit gimme direct dwload link
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by dreamchazer: 3:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
mrbillz:
BROS WHAT APP IS THIS? REALLY COOL! SO UNIQUE

Search for themer on Google play. Lots of cool n unique themes to choose from once you install the app
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by SarcasticMe(m): 4:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
repogirl:
My girlie girl theme.....its so pink, some guys will puke....Huawei MT7
I love the layout and all... But I'd sure prefer black and white to pink...
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
cool
Cc: Tohpahz grin

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Dreyl(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Okaka27:
cool jazz
tohpahz:

Cool jazz
Aiit thanks. cool

2 Likes

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2015
Home screen

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
Show us homescreen please, not all the apps you have.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Najwal: 4:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
nvnnyz:

you fit gimme direct dwload link

Bros is for only Meizu device from there app store, don no about compatibility with other device
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Prechy2836(m): 5:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Mine...... simple

Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by tohpahz(f): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
cool
Cc: Tohpahz grin

Lolzz.. it's cool.. looks kinda blurred to mi tho..
Yaf over tweak it.. tongue

Material rom
Gravity box..
Xblast probably
Nova launcher probably??
Burton nightmare font..

Am.i right or wrong..
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
tohpahz:

Lolzz.. it's cool.. looks kinda blurred to mi tho..
Yaf over tweak it.. tongue

Material rom
Gravity box..
Xblast probably
Nova launcher probably??
Burton nightmare font..

Am.i right or wrong..
See this girl! cheesy

Gravity box - correct
Nova launcher - correct
I can't remember the name of the font joor.

I like your font though. Think I'm going to change to that. People complain that my font isn't clear to them when I send screenshots. But it's very clear to me.
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by tohpahz(f): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See this girl! cheesy

Gravity box - correct
Nova launcher - correct
I can't remember the name of the font joor.

I like your font though. Think I'm going to change to that. People complain that my font isn't clear to them when I send screenshots. But it's very clear to me.

It's burton nightmare grin

Ive used it before.

Ua using ifont. Try sachiko font nd see if u wud like it. cheesy

Thanks for liking my font wink
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
tohpahz:

It's burton nightmare grin

Ive used it before.

Ua using ifont. Try sachiko font nd see if u wud like it. cheesy

Thanks for liking my font wink
See nurse wey sabi tweak phone. Interesting. grin You look like someone that needs to be on my bbm contacts. cheesy

Okies. Will check it out. smiley
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Najwal:

Bros is for only Meizu device from there app store, don no about compatibility with other device

k bro, the stuff sharp die...
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by Kurupt01: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
SarcasticMe:

Sweet... Guy, I dey feel you o. You even get Imei folder!

Lol my brother no time grin grin
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by tohpahz(f): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
AgapeCharis:
See nurse wey sabi tweak phone. Interesting. grin You look like someone that needs to be on my bbm contacts. cheesy

Okies. Will check it out. smiley

Lolz.. cheesy it's a hobby dear..

You welcome. Drop ya pin na wink or pm..
Re: Think You Got The Best UI? Screenshot Your Homescreen And Others. by willian10: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Free..... search through google
I've done dat, i don't really fancy dose app especially control center, it disturbs my keyboard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Which Mobile Data Provider Is Currently The Best In Nigeria And Your Reason/s? / Tecno Phones That Support BBM - Prices / BB Curve 8 Is Out, See Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.