Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

Please Help Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me (373 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
I have a little problem with my teeth. Ever since I was young, it is a little bit pointed out. Sometimes when I look in the mirror and I see it am not always happy the way it is. Please how much will it cost me to operate it to normal teeth? And which hospital can help me out?
Re: Please Help Me by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
olafisoyeibukun:
I have a little problem with my teeth. Ever since I was young, it is a little bit pointed out. Sometimes when I look in the mirror and I see it am not always happy the way it is. Please how much will it cost me to operate it to normal teeth? And which hospital can help me out?
Search Nigeria ddentist website on google call them and ask all your question.

(1) (Reply)

The Transformation Power Of Food Supplement... / The Risk Of Being Obese And Why You Should Avoid It Now / Here's How To Rev Up Your Fat Burning Furnace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.