Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,829 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors (43168 Views)

"Pay Your Workers", Buhari Tells Governors / Dino Melaye To Aregbesola: "Pay Your Workers, Buhari Gave You Enough Money" / Don’t Sack Workers Now, FG Begs Private Investor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by sexaddict08(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
LeOstrich:

All of sudden you Janjawiids now have a sense of empathy?

Yes, for only one reason is enough..... Buhari knows stealing is corruption. We don't hate GEJ, just that he is just not a President.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by hotgunz(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Is buhari the President of Nigeria has Nigeria lost her independence to the G7? Is Buhari the G7 Representative in-charge of Nigeria? What doe he mean by the emboldened? As in the G7 are now uncle sam to fix infrastructures in Nigeria?

Now I see why Buhari is yet to appoint a minister. He's the G7 Minister in-charge of Nigeria Ministry and not the President.
s nt G7 anymore s now G8..... Nigeria don join
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
dustydee:

Unfortunately I quite agree with you. That statement didn't sit well with me, I guess it is the way he said it. Aid from the G7 is always welcome especially now that we have shortage of funds.
And what makes you feel that the G7 have funds to throw around? Do you think any G7 country will use their scarce resources to help one african man fix his country? Aid from G7 doesn't mean that they are taking over our problems. What Buhari is doing is shifting his responsibility to G7.

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by sexaddict08(m): 3:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
anigold:

haba which insults , when GEJ was insulted and Patience ridiculed u never saw anything wrong with that... This is just the beginning. He should better pay federal workers their salary, atleast the clueless was paying salaries on time...

Yes, why won't I insult n you when our role model, President, father says stealing is not corruption. the truth is GEJ fu..ck himself up
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by CallPolice: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
They said they will assist in rebuilding infrastructures brought down by the Boko haram. It is not certain.

barcanista:
Is buhari the President of Nigeria has Nigeria lost her independence to the G7? Is Buhari the G7 Representative in-charge of Nigeria? What doe he mean by the emboldened? As in the G7 are now uncle sam to fix infrastructures in Nigeria?

Now I see why Buhari is yet to appoint a minister. He's the G7 Minister in-charge of Nigeria Ministry and not the President.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by cabjoy(m): 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
i tired Rochas number is switch off

anybody with his facebook

let me inbox him what oga said

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by pyyxxaro: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
MissSlimbody:
Manage this blue band.

Thanks mademoiselle, you the best

B4 this time next year, ur hubby or Boyfriend go buy you helicopter or LR4 wink
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by funstufz: 3:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
Ok, governors needs to pay their workers on time, they are taking time.

But apart from that we are still waiting for buhari promises
1) 1 dollar = 1 naira
2) he will stabilise the prise of oil
3) petrol would be sold at 20 naira
4) nigeria would become a super power
5) boko haram will end in one month time
6) pregnant chicken would be taken in a good hospital for safe delivery
7) all the cows would have a good helipad, incase of exportation
8 Ashawos would further their education in italy
9) 24 hours light
10) tap would be running everyday
11) all mosquitoes would be given subsidy so that they would stop biting and causing malaria

infact the list is too much, buhari what is happening nitori olorun.
Ok na continue

Oh boy, you badt ehn, where you get this epistle from?........ grin grin grin grin
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by frankdivine: 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
It is a pity that state governors can't account for the outrageous sum they collect monthly with no reasonable internal revenue to point to.

why are they governors in the first place.

So,without FG intervention.they can't pay workers.
Time will come when everyone will have to look inwardly or starve.

'
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2558856_img20150623wa002_jpeg2ed73791a9ef32d4ba99b5aa2b3b2e26
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by YSA06(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
The only thing gej is remembered for is 24/7smiling.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by anigold(m): 3:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1) 1 dollar = 1 naira
9) 24 hours light
11) all mosquitoes would be given subsidy so that they would stop biting and causing malaria

Ok na continue

hahahahahah bros this your post should be in the jokes section.
Ahahahahaha.

Nigeria world power? May be world power in wastefulness and world power in corruption...

Hahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesycheesy
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by itsMrIke(m): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:

Did u bother to read the phrase after the emboldened statement?? Of course not, cos that would answer your question and you wouldn't want that now, would you?

The man met an almost empty treasure, that was depleted by the past administration, yet you blame him for wanting to accept help from G7?? G7 nations invited him to their summit, he didn't beg to go, because they know they have a trustworthy man who wouldn't squander their aid.

I have never replied you on NL because I don't respond to Stup1d, but this time I believe your idiocy is extending beyond acceptable limits.

Take a chill pill dude, and shut-the-Bleep-up for Pete's sake niccur!!!
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by abeniagbon(m): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

1) 1 dollar = 1 naira
9) 24 hours light

Ok na continue
This guy na Idioooot oooo. U keep mentioning buhari how about ur life have u shape it to an edge?
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by BMM0727(f): 3:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ajimobi Ajibogbe Ajigbese pay ur workers ooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by MissSlimbody(f): 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
pyyxxaro:

Thanks mademoiselle, you the best

B4 this time next year, ur hubby or Boyfriend go buy you helicopter or LR4 wink

You're welcome.

Amen to your prayersmiley

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by otizs: 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
adonismuller:
Someone should tell Buhari to call Aregbe on phone and tell him specifically.

Still staring at my phone for alert....yet all I see is MTN messages.

Aregberascal has refused to pay corpers for 1 year yet he flood all schools with corpers to do the job of the teachers,he counts the corpers as teachers and pockets the money meant to employ teachers,he goes to paper to write rubbish.

Even the doctor corpers has not gotten a penny even with all the job they do.

see it as sacrifice! Assuming you serving or passed out!
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by urshawmoore(m): 3:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:

Must you always "Talk trash" Ahhhggg!
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by anigold(m): 3:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
sexaddict08:

Yes, why won't I insult n you when our role model, President, father says stealing is not corruption. the truth is GEJ fu..ck himself up

and buhari is about to do same or worse to himself via his unrealistic compaign promises...

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Spyman28: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015

1) 1 dollar = 1 naira
9) 24 hours light

Ok na continue

You are just a deluded fellow
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by dustydee: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
And what makes you feel that the G7 have funds to throw around? Do you think any G7 country will use their scarce resources to help one african man fix his country? Aid from G7 doesn't mean that they are taking over our problems. What Buhari is doing is shifting his responsibility to G7.
This is not the first time they have been sending aid to Nigeria. The UK I know has budgetary provision for aid to poor countries. Their renewed zeal to send aid to us is not unrelated to the person(integrity) of MBuhari. Past governments have been unable to account for aids sent to them. If you don't want the government to receive aid from the G7, please suggest ways they can bridge the funding gap to rebuild the infrastructure in the North-East.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by CSTR2: 3:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
nonesense:
This is the type of President we have been waiting for,
You and your likes have been waiting for.
Buhari is not in the list of people i call president.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by olaolulazio(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
adonismuller:
Someone should tell Buhari to call Aregbe on phone and tell him specifically.

Still staring at my phone for alert....yet all I see is MTN messages.

Aregberascal has refused to pay corpers for 1 year yet he flood all schools with corpers to do the job of the teachers,he counts the corpers as teachers and pockets the money meant to employ teachers,he goes to paper to write rubbish.

Even the doctor corpers has not gotten a penny even with all the job they do.

Receive healing.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Kfed4ril(m): 3:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
LeOstrich:
This useless gerriatic fool is yet to pay Federal workers.

Under Jonathan, Federal civil servants got paid on or before the 25th unless 24th falls on a Friday.

Buhari pay the federal workers before talking trash
Oga talk wetin u know. Jonah owe salary for months b4 he stepd down.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by CSTR2: 3:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
dustydee:

This is not the first time they have been sending aid to Nigeria. The UK I know has budgetary provision for aid to poor countries. Their renewed zeal to send aid to us is not unrelated to the person(integrity) of MBuhari. Past governments have been unable to account for aids sent to them. If you don't want the government to receive aid from the G7, please suggest ways they can bridge the funding gap to rebuild the infrastructure in the North-East.
And you think financial aid is what Nigeria needs right now?
G-7 is the most industrialized nations in the world for fucck sakes.
They created the asian tigers like south korea, japan e.t.c. by sending to them a huge package of industrial and military aids.
This is the kind of package buhari should be fighting for, not peanuts that will get wasted in the hands of almajiris in govt.

1 Like

Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Is buhari the President of Nigeria? has Nigeria lost her independence to the G7? Is Buhari the G7 Representative in-charge of Nigeria? What doe he mean by the emboldened? As in the G7 are now uncle sam to fix infrastructures in Nigeria?

[b]On Insurgency, the Nigerian Armed Forces have shown renewed commitment and made steady progress in the fight against Boko Haram. Nigeria, under the auspices of the Lake Chad Basin Commission and the Republic of Benin is collaborating with the Republics of Niger, Chad, Cameroun and Benin to consolidate cross-border and international efforts at eradicating the insurgency. I am also happy to reiterate that following my invitation to Germany early this month by the G7 Nations who have shown concern about the Insurgency and promised to intervene to restore the destroyed infrastructure, schools and hospitals amongst others, I have directed the front line states of Borno, Yobe and Adamawa to articulate realistic assessments, costs, locations on Local Government by-Local-Government of affected facilities for submission to the President of the G7 for further verification. In addition, the requirements of the Military have been prepared by the Service Chiefs for the consideration of the G7 Nations.

http://prnigeria.com/2015/06/president-buharis-address-at-inauguration-of-national-economic-council/[/b]

The bolded is an extract from Mr. Buhari's address. It might help you better comprehend the context of his speech. Nigeria didn't start today to benefit from humanitarian and military assistance from the developed world.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by cytellProperty: 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Wildrage: 3:39pm On Jun 29, 2015
Why give an empty order with no consequence for non compliance. We operate a federal system and the governors, not even local government chairmen, take orders from the president.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by Luukasz(m): 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
barcanista:
Is Buhari the G7 Representative in-charge of Nigeria? What does he mean by the emboldened? As in the G7 are now uncle sam to fix infrastructures in Nigeria?.He's the G7 Minister in-charge of Nigeria Ministry and not the President.
Itz one of the things dat led to the Crumbling of GEJ's Administration,he failed 2 seek for Help when he needed it the most,but PMB is trying not to make the same mistake.
Pro-GEJ & PDP stop the hate & aim for Nigeria's Development.
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by littlemistress: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2015
somebody say Aregbe.... pay my mama oooo
Re: Pay Your Workers Now, Buhari Orders Governors by berrystunn(m): 3:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
bornmekus:
Buhari is the man

Is the man withOUT direction 30days in office

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Wike, Okowa, Tambuwal, Others Visit Oba Of Benin (photos) / Immigration Officers Slap Shuaib Yusuf Oladayo (LG Chairman) In Ibadan / Emir Sanusi With Daughter Shaheeda On Her Wedding Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.