Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard (1350 Views)

What's The Worst Grammatical Error You Have Ever Heard / 9 Memorable And Inspiring Quotes From Buchi Emecheta / Funny 40 Alleged Quotes From President ROBERT MUGABE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by architez: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
See this as your contribution to our society's well-being.

Please give us the most inspiring, motivating, encouraging quotes and statements you have ever come across. Quotes that can motivate you, inspire you, energize you, make you happy, minimize your problems, give u a natural high without drugs, etc.

These can also be original quotes you made up yourself.
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
AMOR VINCI OMNIA
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by robinicule(m): 2:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
2 quotes that gets me going.....
all compounded things are ephemeral - buddha
no matter how hungry a man is, he can never eat his tongue - anonymous
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by architez: 3:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
AMOR VINCI OMNIA

I dont know what this means. I think u have too much education. Most folks don't.
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by architez: 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
robinicule:
2 quotes that gets me going.....
all compounded things are ephemeral - buddha
no matter how hungry a man is, he can never eat his tongue - anonymous

Can u please elaborate on that first quote.
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
architez:

I dont know what this means. I think u have too much education. Most folks don't.
You tease me too much Mate. grin
Simply means 'LOVE CONQUERS ALL'

AMOR - LOVE
VICI - CONQUER
OMNI - ALL

It's Latin....

1 Like

Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by muderkid(m): 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Character is made in the small moments of our lives--- Phillips Brooks
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by hatux: 6:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by robinicule(m): 9:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
architez:

Can u please elaborate on that first quote.
simply, nothing lasts
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by criuze(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
what does  it profits a man to not be a man
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by ElectGINeer(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
I fear not a man who has practice 1000 kicks once. But I fear the one who has practice a kick a thousand times.
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by Abee79(m): 7:35am On Sep 07, 2017
"People don't care how much you know, till they know how much you care"
- Bishop Bob Alonge (2011)
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by Olumidzti(m): 9:09am On Sep 07, 2017
We must all suffer from one of two pains: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret. The difference is discipline weighs ounces while regret weighs tons. - Jim Rohn
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by hadow(m): 10:30am On Sep 07, 2017
chase excellence and success will chase u pants down
Re: The Most Inspiring Statements Or Quotes You Have Ever Heard by Habeebat61(f): 1:00am On Sep 14, 2017
You don't have to be Great to start, but you have to start to be Great _____ Zig ziglar

(1) (Reply)

Builders For Eternity?_ A Short Poem / How Daniella Got Her Groove Back. / Professor Wole Soyinka Published A Book Titled "Baiting Igbophobia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.