Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Lol. The Lady Who Criticized Lola Omotayo's Eyebrows Did It To Be Famous. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lol. The Lady Who Criticized Lola Omotayo's Eyebrows Did It To Be Famous. (729 Views)

Olajumoke Claps Back At Fan Who Criticized Her On Father’s Day / Peter Okoye Blasts Fan Who Criticized His Sexy Bedroom Photo & Caption / Ebube Nwagbo Fires Back At Fans Who Criticized Her Makeup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. The Lady Who Criticized Lola Omotayo's Eyebrows Did It To Be Famous. by misspicy(f): 2:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
so a lady criticized Lola Omotayo about her eyebrows,and Lola replied ..
click here to view the post: www.nairaland.com/2413579/lola-omotayo-responds-woman-instagram

Funny enough she said that she did it for fame.

so i was correct when i said Nneka123 and Genea are after the Miss NL crown.

Re: Lol. The Lady Who Criticized Lola Omotayo's Eyebrows Did It To Be Famous. by babatawa(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
the hustle is real
Re: Lol. The Lady Who Criticized Lola Omotayo's Eyebrows Did It To Be Famous. by temitemi1(m): 3:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Lol. The Lady Who Criticized Lola Omotayo's Eyebrows Did It To Be Famous. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
misspicy:
so a lady criticized Lola Omotayo about her eyebrows,and Lola replied ..
click here to view the post: www.nairaland.com/2413579/lola-omotayo-responds-woman-instagram

Funny enough she said that she did it for fame.

so i was correct when i said Nneka123 and Genea are after the Miss NL crown.
Do you know you are very _stupid?!!!

Last time I checked, you carried your unappealing self into the case. You girls can't just learn to mind your fuckin business.

You wan use my name draw shine to your thread. _idiot.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Shares Intimate Family Photos From Their Recent Vacation / NDLEA Sets To Probe Davido Over Video. / INTROVERT And LALASTICLALA... The Most Mentioned Names On Nairaland Recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.