Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son (90957 Views)

House Girl Peeps While Husband And Wife Were Having Sex / My In-law Forcefully Had Sex With Me, My 2 Sisters, Witness Tells Court / My Mom Burst In While I Was Having Sex With My Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by sonnyudoh(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
There is noting demonic there im not trying to brag or anything but awa househelp of 20yrs old was taking advantage of me wen i was just, 5yrs old

2 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Tonischuller(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
But why?
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by youngvizzy1(m): 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jesus is Lord :O
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Horrendous news
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pictures of both of them having sex or adonbilivit grin

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by dedugbaa(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
This gist seems too interesting to be true,my younger brother said THIS ONE NA LIE,so after the girl abused the child they did not send the girl packing but kept her for pastor to deliver her.Chai this story go sell pass superstory

2 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by ITbomb(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
See all them, 90% of posters here were disvirgined by the housemaid. But this one too early sha

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Op,

Either you or whoever employed a 10yr old as your house maid rightly deserved what you got.

I wish I could personally arrest and throw your slave - driving, Useless A. S. Ses in long, hard-labor jail terms.

There must surely be a special place in hell for people who enslave children.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Alao96(m): 7:30pm On Jun 29, 2015
Jst another fabricated story..... Hw can a 2yr old knw wats going on around him or her

2 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ninilowo(m): 7:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
I just don't like ds idea of maid maid maid. Automate ur house and if ur wife can't just cope den something must be wrong somewhere
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
end times. IS NEAR. GOD HELP US...delvil every were we go....GOD WILL CONTINUE TO CAST HEM OUT....
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by uyisteven(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
CountDracula:
2 year old? Why? He Doesn't even have a dick yet? Dey shud castrate d maid! Hw do dey castrate females sef?

lool....by cuttin ha kuntus away....
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by mubarak001(m): 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Complicated life...I can't employ house (anything)...I watched one beating, pounding and kicking a little gal as if na her mate.

Incase you need training;
Private tutor in Port Harcourt for science subjects, and training on AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis, and chess game.
Contact;
renadox@yahoo.com
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
chineloSA:

You have a nerve of even calling a 10yr old minor, a maid? sad sad

In first world countries this couple would have been jailed for child labour and exploitation. A child is suppose to be in school and nothing more. She has no business in taking care of minors like her.

Thank you very much.

I am even more shocked out my bones, that you are the only person standing up to question and point out the moral depravity of this beast who employs, no, enslaves a 10yr old child.

On sundays or fridays, this same bas.ta.rd will go to either church or Mosque to pray to his god.

He is lucky that this is an anonymous public forum, otherwise, I would have made a citizens arrest and then drag him to the United Nations for child slavery.

C'mon fellow Africans, Join us condemning this animal, and stop consoling him.

That 10yr child is the first victim of a use here.

4 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by berrystunn(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
story ... i dont believe that....

All i have to say is arrest the husband and wife for child labour and modern slavery

nonecess

1 Like

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by ElPhoche(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
I wonder how a two year old **nis would be adequate for the kind bleeping. Play wit it, yes, but bleep? I say no. I dont believe this fable oh :/
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Ezegozie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
chineloSA:

Very quick to judge the girl, but what about the adults who exploited her and used her as a maid? They are as devilish, satanic, possessed and bewitched.

In their death bed will they like it if their daughter was going to be exploited as a minor maid like this under the pretence of " we will register you at school"?

A child is a child abeg.

May God use the same standard you are using on the girl to judge you and deal with you.

I am not saying the girl was right, but the adults were equally evil.

If you wanna adopt a child adopt, but don't exploit a minor and use her as a maid.

THIS HAS TO STOP. CHILD LABOUR AND EXPLOITAITION HAS TO STOP.

Calm down girl.
Maybe you were not brought up in Nigeria, but you should know that its a normal thing here to have 10-18yrs old girls as maid to help assist in domestic chores while she goes to school.
Its not exploitation,
exploitation happens when she or he is mearnt to over-work or do some certain things beyond her age.

From the passage, she was mearnt to take care of the young twins.
How Is dat a big deal?
how is dat exploitation?
How is dat child Labour?

When you were 10yrs, didn't you take care of your younger ones?

Pls as I said earlier, calm down and stop making mountain out of valley.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by dapsonlou(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
A tea with no picture is Coffee
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
stuff46:

And the maid they should soak 'Dogon Yaro' for water for two weeks use am deal with tha evil spirit when de her head. Wtf

You are soo evil.

I hope no one enslaves your 10 yr old child and does same to her.

What a country full of Evil ,Useless people.
undecided

Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Coldsteel(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
jbdasilva:
All the people that took part in beating her were faced with one misfortune or the other.
You better watch your back for taking part in spreading the word... grin
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Sunny4Gold: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Employing a 10 years old girl is slavery. She is just too young to engage in this house help of a thing.
This slavery of a thing is common to Africa, particularly Nigeria. When the so call masters travel to UK or USA, they take care of there homes, kids themselves because they cannot afford the salary of house help or driver. You have to be super rich to employ a nanny or personal driver in UK or USA. But back here in Nigeria, we are use to this slavery act even when we cannot afford it. You will see here in Nigeria a man or woman who makes less than 100k but still searching for a driver or house help.

2 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by tiredface: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
SHE TOOK 10YR OLD GIRL FOR A MAID BECAUSE OF POVERTY, RIGHT. I THINK EVERYONE INVOLVED IN EXPLOITING THIS GIRL AND CALLING HER NAMES IS NOTHING BUT EVIL INCARNATE AND YOUR EVIL DOINGS ARE WAITING FOR YOU ALL. THIS GIRL HAS BEEN GOING THROUGH YOUR EVIL CREATED ENVIRONMENT AND PROBABLY ACTING ON AND YOU'RE HERE CALLING HER NAME. MAY YOUR EVILS FOLLOW EVERYONE INVOLVED IN ABUSING THIS 10YR POOR KID TO DEATH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Eze2000(m): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
I am a prophet myself and I have addressed this issue in the crime section of this forum under the thread title - The crimes of Ogbanje persecution.
if the girl is what I have concluded she is then she should be returned to her parents unharmed and the family should pack out of the house. Again the boy doesn't need medical attention he needs spiritual one by a man of God who has the power and authority to break the bond I am sure has been formed between the boy and that girl.
Pls advice strongly on all this or he will regret it. The accidents and illnesses are just the beginning and that boy is in danger.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by plaetton: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ezegozie:

Calm down girl.
Maybe you were not brought up in Nigeria, but you should know that its a normal thing here to have 8-18yrs old girls as maid to help assist in domestic chores while she goes to school.
Its not exploitation,
exploitation happens when she or he is mearnt to over-work or do some certain things beyond her age.

From the passage, she was mearnt to take care of the young twins.
How Is dat a big deal?
how is dat exploitation?
How is dat child Labour?

When you were 10yrs, didn't you take care of your younger ones?

Pls as I said earlier, calm down and stop making mountain out of valley.
Thanks

Shut up a.s.s-hole,
it's very easy for you to say because it is another person's child.

Why don't you hire out your own 10 yr old daughter to househelp for others ?

I bet your own children are in school , learning and playing.

Evil hypocrites.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
If you don't know this, you better know now...
...THERE IS HARDLY A HOUSEMAID THAT ISN'T POSSESSED

You had better be spiritual if you'll get them. Chikena!
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by chinchum(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Govt needs to find a way to sanction parents who clearly give birth to child they know they can't take care of. the parents of the 10 year old girl are holed in somewhere still fuccking like rabbits, and giving birth like pigs to child they can't take care of in one room apartment.

2 Likes

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by obajoey(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
those adult maid are the ones doing the kidnapping oo. It is well. but still its an abuse on the girl

chineloSA:
I feel for the boy from the deepest of my heart. cry cry
At the same time I am saying the parents got what they deserved. Why use a minor as a maid. Any form of exploitation on a minor makes me sick.

Why didn't they hire and adult as a maid? Why hire a minor, they even have the decency to call a minor like that a maid. They are the evil ones first. sad sad sad
No matter what they were planning for that child( the said school registration) it's still exploitation.

STOP CHILD LABOUR AND EXPLOITAITION.
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by MKO4ever(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
How was she doing it? Does it mean there could be erection at age 2? Your post did not narrate the gist very well jare, infact the topic is deceptive
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by rabbuy(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
[quote author=CountDracula post=35288664]2 year old? Why? He Doesn't even have a dick yet? Dey shud castrate d maid! Hw do dey castrate females sef?[/quote
They harvest their twins
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by CHARLYX9: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
all this kind of story doesn't bother me all i can say is there is mre to a story like this than you readers think and one more thing to hell with that family and the househelp who cares?nxt topic abeg
Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by cococandy(f): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
You employed a 10yr old as a nanny for your child?
I feel bad for that girl. Someone is molesting her and at the same time she's being subjected to child labor. Evil human beings.

Can't you see her actions towards the baby is a direct result of what she is been subjected to.
And your ediotic man of God even had temerity to feel 'evil spirits' in the house.

Well I guess he did. He felt it in the evil creatures like the ones who have destroyed that little girl's life.
She will never be the same again without rehab

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My 10-year-old Demonic House Girl Was Having Sex With My 2-year-old Son by Tjpromise(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Most of this minors know a lot more than we think and are evil, guess this one is not an exception, this world is rili turning into something else each day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why This Oyinbo Married A Nigerian Lady / The Pretty Banker Who Married A Danfo Driver: True Love Story / Lady Thanks Her Husband For Marrying Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.