Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,092 members, 7,807,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. (1227 Views)

The Handshake Between Obiano And The US Ambassador (Photos) / Obiano And Wife At Catholic Church In Lagos - Photos / Governor Obiano And His Wife, Son And Daughter (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by ZeezaRapture(m): 3:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
So i was surfing on Twitter and came across this pic..

My caption:

Gov. Willie Obiano: Your Excellency sir! Is it true you are bringing Boko Haram prisoners to Ekwulobia prison in Anambra Sta...

Pres. Buhari: Shhhhhh hold it right there!!!angry
when did you hear me say such thing??undecided

hahaha grin drop yours below..

Cc: lalasticlala, Ishilove. smiley

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari: Are you corrupt?

Obiano: Yes sir

Buhari: You are finished!

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by g4everybody(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by MosakuAW(m): 3:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
David and Goliath

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by ENTROVERT(m): 3:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
WAAIT I WAN SLAP U
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by ENTROVERT(m): 3:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by carnalbabe(f): 3:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Baba, I loyal O cheesy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by IlekeHD: 3:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Are they both standing?

Tall men.....hmmm

1 Like

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by donholy28(m): 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Buhari:Obiano wait! are u calling me a dullard
Obiano:Ah Baba i can't do that na...am I mad
Buhari:I am watching u
Obiano: Onye ara
Buhari: what did u say?
Obiano: nothing sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Baba, abeg make those Boko boys no reach ma end ooo.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
PMB: do you want biafra?

Obiano: YEs!

PMB: oya kneel down.

2 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov. Willie Obiano And Pres. Buhari. by ZeezaRapture(m): 4:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
donholy28:
Buhari:Obiano wait! are u calling me a dullard
Obiano:Ah Baba i can't do that na...am I mad
Buhari:I am watching u
Obiano: Onye ara
Buhari: what did u say?
Obiano: nothing sir

*falls from the chair...gringringringrin

(1) (Reply)

Governors Can't Pay 18000 Naira Minimum Wage - Saraki 2011 / INTOLERANCE- President Buhari Orders Closure Of Aso Rock Villa Church / (biafra). Joke Of The Century

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.