Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To (453 Views)

Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates / Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To by Orobosadavis(f): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Photos: Policemen beat up driver for
refusing to stop when asked to
This video was shared by a man named Jake
Chukwu on Facebook this morning. It shows two
police officers beating a driver with their baton.
According to what happened, the driver was asked
to stop at a police check point but refused to and
when a police man jumped on his bonnet, the
driver drove off with him on it. Some other drivers
and police van later intercepted the driver and the
police officers used their baton to give him serious
beating before they took him away. I had to
screengrab from the video.
Re: Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To by sirnature: 3:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
Naija police I hailooooo......
Re: Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To by Orobosadavis(f): 3:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
plcs blow

Re: Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To by daniska3yaro(m): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Police don vex oo
Re: Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To by raayah(f): 3:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To by donholy28(m): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
Another post has been made just like this one...and ur claiming to be d photographer
Re: Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To by calculator123(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2015
na civilians dier pawa reach pursue robbers for ikorodu una no fit
Re: Photos: Policemen Beat Up Driver For Refusing To Stop When Asked To by typ111: 5:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice Job from the police.

(1) (Reply)

Again!!!! Police Discovers Baby Factory In Imo / Five Nigerian Students Detained In Malaysia Over Alleged N125.2m Internet Scam / Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.