Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) (1025 Views)

Imohimi Edgar Speaks On Tagbo, DJ Olu & Chime Amaechina's Death (Video) / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death / Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?
Read john3:16.Jesus says that those that believe (and actually obey all his words) will never perish.this means that their bodies will never perish or decay even after death.Its not just talking of the soul like most people assume.There are so many christians that died many years ago and never decayed(without preservatives).see pic of Anna that died 1837 and is still intact till now,and Bosco(since 1888).i can whattsapp u a video on07033789136.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52).if ur wondering why great men of God havent told u this,read matthew13:17.its a hidden secret.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came.this is to all christians not just catholics.lets all strive to make the list.
GOD BLESS

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by chaberry(m): 3:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
Thats the sign of saintship
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
chaberry:
Thats the sign of saintship
yes.but do u know that only saints are going to heaven?.matthew7:14
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by bjcuntis(m): 5:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
y is it dat its only in america stuffs like this happen. cos m jst wondering why it has never happened in this part of the world. cn someone help?
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
bjcuntis:
y is it dat its only in america stuffs like this happen. cos m jst wondering why it has never happened in this part of the world. cn someone help?
I never said they were americans.besides, many nigerians are among.one was even on nta news.i couldnt get her pic.Jesus was not only talking to foreigners.he can save anyone from anywhere.even u
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by bjcuntis(m): 9:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Ikennailex:

I never said they were americans.besides, many nigerians are among.one was even on nta news.i couldnt get her pic.Jesus was not only talking to foreigners.he can save anyone from anywhere.even u
Take a chill pill bro, i am saved and i say dat without any reservations. Jesus is d love of my life. cool cool
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 01, 2015
bjcuntis:

Take a chill pill bro, i am saved and i say dat without any reservations. Jesus is d love of my life. cool cool
thats good to know.but u have to believe what I told u Christ is doing,so u wont be part of those in acts13:41 that dint believe about incorruption of the flesh after death.God bless

(1) (Reply)

What's Ur Take On Dis Tatoo? / Kim Kardashian Denies Using Botox & Fillers While Pregnant / First Selfie Taken In New York

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.