Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,198 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Nigeria Is A Plague, So Are You - Detective Krojo. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is A Plague, So Are You - Detective Krojo. (600 Views)

CCB Didn't Interrogate Saraki Before Filing Charges Against Him. EFCC Detective. / Saraki's PA Made 50 Deposits Into His Account In One Day - EFCC Detective / The Fall And Fall Of Biafra - Detective Krojo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is A Plague, So Are You - Detective Krojo. by AOjoeguari(m): 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
NIGERIA IS A PLAGUE - SO ARE YOU | Detective Krojo.

A plague is a deadly disease and I didn't say you are one - unless ofcourse, you think Nigeria is.

I am a fearless Nigerian General with an oath, by default, to protect her national integrity even though Nigeria is still not as we want it. And I do so without 'stars' or ranks conferred on my shoulders.

However, I have my grievances. As at the time of this piece, the National Assembly is a gigantic disgrace of epic equivalence. From the Senate leadership to the least ranking legislators of the House of Representatives, to faction leaders, to fraternized mercenaries eager to tear this country apart for the sake of greed and self gratification, your end will be more painful as it were to your mother when you were born.
Whether or not you work, we still pay each and every one of you over N350m per annum but the value we get for our money is a show of shame and a contest of 'punches' on a national television. Senator, my friend, Power is transient and Karma is a global beetch

I admire the good citizenry of Nigeria which I am part of. Nonetheless, I still have my grievances. You are one of the problems of Nigeria, as do I. Our sectarian tendencies are tearing this country apart, piecemeal by piecemeal. I understand you were Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or Ijaw before you ever became a Nigerian. I understand you revere your ethnic heritage over your national identity. I understand a lot about your grievances too but here is the reality. Nigeria is that polygamous man with over 200 children, each from a different woman but none, a bastard. Whether they like it or not, they share a common bloodline - their father.

Those of you who incite the Igbos against the Yorubas or Hausas and vice visa, know that when this war begins - if it ever will - our collective losses will not only be million deaths but also, millions of inter-ethinc Nigerian families around the world will be doomed. Yes, I am saying this as a first degree witness of a 'smaller' scale war.

President Buhari, I still have great hope in your Government. Even moreso, I still have my grievances. Nigeria is bigger than you and mightier than the man you would ever be. Your biggest achievement should be the prosperity of Nigeria. If, at anytime, you allow your Government to be hijacked by the Northern oligarchs, you will as well be doomed - by any means necessary.

If you think Nigeria is a plague, so are you.

A word is enough.

‪#‎DetectiveKrojo‬.
Re: Nigeria Is A Plague, So Are You - Detective Krojo. by ENTROVERT(m): 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
hmm
Re: Nigeria Is A Plague, So Are You - Detective Krojo. by haywire1: 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol @ d guy above me
Re: Nigeria Is A Plague, So Are You - Detective Krojo. by MKO4ever(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Jonathan, Okonjo-iweala Mismanaged ECA Funds–frc Boss(saharareporters) / Some funny comments of Nairalanders(Season1) screen shots below / If You're Given This Kind Of Wristwatch As A Gift, What Would Be Your Reaction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.