Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,419 members, 7,800,893 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

What Happens If One Did His Bvm But Couldn't Attach His Other Bank Accounts - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Happens If One Did His Bvm But Couldn't Attach His Other Bank Accounts (492 Views)

Spotlight On How Evans Operated His Fidelity, Diamond Bank Accounts / Important Update On CBN Guidelines On Proper Use Of Bank Accounts (GTBANK) / Take A Photo Of Bank Queue For Bvm In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens If One Did His Bvm But Couldn't Attach His Other Bank Accounts by Daniel058(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
Did my Bvm and filled form for my other account, how am I going to be sure was attached? ? If not attached, am I going to loose My Acc... It's gonna be hot, u guys knw. .. some bankers have already secured the account to freeze. . And u could imagine what that mean....
Re: What Happens If One Did His Bvm But Couldn't Attach His Other Bank Accounts by demmy0325(m): 4:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Just withdraw your money in all those accts as a pre-caution....

1 Like

Re: What Happens If One Did His Bvm But Couldn't Attach His Other Bank Accounts by ammyluv2002(f): 4:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
Transfer the money to the other bank ASAP #JustInCase
Re: What Happens If One Did His Bvm But Couldn't Attach His Other Bank Accounts by Daniel058(m): 5:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
No hope at all
Re: What Happens If One Did His Bvm But Couldn't Attach His Other Bank Accounts by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cech Writes An Emotional Good Bye Letter To Chelsea Fans! / Top Nigerian Universities with least pretty girls / Photo: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.