Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? (17722 Views)

Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? / I Got An Amazing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Starships4u(m): 7:17pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by nerodenero: 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hope you don't have it around your joystick and your yansh area, because scratching these areas publicly no easy shocked.

Pray tomorrow's weather won't be sunny because if it is sunny and you sweat, itching no go allow you concentrate on. Pele grin.

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by netghost: 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Go and pour dry gin for your village people .. They are really strong
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by fairygeh(f): 7:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Reschedule... state your reasons

Front page again. NLDs will be hating me so much now
How did this thread get to front page
OMG
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked Are you a robot?
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:
embarassed
Sorry op.
or should I go on your behalf
So you are jobless? No wonder you always FTC.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:
embarassed
Sorry op.
or should I go on your behalf
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by mubarak001(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
Miracles happen overnight, tell God to blind ur interviewers' eyes...

Incase you need training;
Private tutor in Port Harcourt for science subjects, and training on AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis, and chess game.
Contact;
renadox@yahoo.com
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by iamauxin(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2015
You can blame in on hygiene dear....seems you need an idea on where to apportion d blame.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by tellwisdom: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
Where did you buy the chicken?? sad
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jun 29, 2015
I thought chicken pox was long gone in Nig shocked

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by tonte(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
what you should do about it? really, a question like that??
simple, sit your bum at home and don't go anywhere, because,
1. thanks to the chicken pox they wont even attend to you
2. they wont like you so even if they interview you they wont give the job to you
3. going ahead puts other people at risk of catching what you already have.....so sit down at home for a week or 2
victorels:
The pox are big and irritating
Should I go or should I stay?

Should I blame it on the devil or people from my village?

Why this time?

4 Likes

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by CriticalThought: 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2015
victorels:
The pox are big and irritating.

Why this time?

Why are you looking to blame the devil or people from your village?, If you break glass in the kitchen or NEPA take light, is it the people in your village that caused it? Not everything has spiritual roots, sometimes man made error. If you had gotten the chicken pox vaccine when you were younger, you would not be having this issue now

I cant believe you are considering going to the interview in your present condition, are you trying to endanger other people in that place. The right course of action is to reschedule and tell them why you are doing so, if they refuse, then they never cared about your well-being in which case you saved yourself from one chance.

Wish you a speedy recovery

3 Likes

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by neweraomo: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Elders at work
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by correctyourself(m): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Reschedule... state your reasons

Front page again. NLDs will be hating me so much now
How did this thread get to front page
OMG
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Call them to inform them and ask if you can have telephone interview?
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
op remember it is a communicable disease. if the interviewer notice it on your body, he will call you a heartless and wicked person who is trying to infect him( or her assuming it has not happened to the person yet.)
my advice- try to reschedule the interview giving your reason ( you may even attach a pic of your body part showing the chicken pox for further clarification bearing in mind that a "picture is worth a thousand words").
this will show that your reason for rescheduling is genuine and was never a farce.
my 2 shekel.

5 Likes

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Samirana360(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
sit down and treat urself

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Health first. Its only when you're alive and in good health will you be able to attend future interviews.

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Sagamite(m): 7:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
victorels:

Why this time?

Blame it on Mixty who is looking for an interview.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Truckpusher(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
ice25:
hope you're treating it, wear well covered clothes to the interview. you just have to go, after all no one is immune to sickness

emmm but op are u from Esan Edo State
He might end up infecting unsuspecting individuals - I hope you are aware that chicken pox is highly contagious?

In fact one of the recommendations for people with varicella zoster virus(Chicken pox) is to keep away from crowded places because it quickly spreads due to bodily generated heat and fluid which yields more of the virus thereby attaching themselves to human pores and inanimate objects thereby causing a wild spread of the deadly disease.

In ancient(15th,16th and 18th even upto the 19th century) Africa this disease and malaria were wiping out an entire village within 2 yrs of its existence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by charlesucheh(m): 7:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
victorels:

Why this time?
No chicken pox will stop GOD's favour in your life. In so far as it's visible, make sure it precedes your full intro. Eg ; Sorry if my chicken pox irritates, its just nature. My name is.... Base on how the question comes.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by WIZGUY69(m): 7:35pm On Jun 29, 2015
RedBenson:

Bros shocked
I pray make e be say na play o.
bcoz na insult you de insult me so
and na tease I de tease the guy o
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by rabbuy(m): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
That's sorry case Nevertheless take heart son.. Atfer all every story got a two side If you're sure the pox won't embarass you go Though make sure you're fully armoured
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Chuksab: 7:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
tonte:
what you should do about it? really, a question like that??
simple, sit your bum at home and don't go anywhere, because,
1. thanks to the chicken pox they wont even attend to you
2. they wont like you so even if they interview you they wont give the job to you
3. going ahead puts other people at risk of catching what you already have.....so sit down at home for a week or 2
thats what I will do. The symptoms just manifested on another of my brother, So I will not put others at risk

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
victorels:

Why this time?
Reschedule if you can. But going right now is out of the option. You could infect someone if they are not immune yet. And there are sure to be people who are not. Call them and explain to them. Let them know you're doing it for them.

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Truckpusher(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sagamite:

Blame it on Mixty who is looking for an interview.
So much for an intelligent guy. grin

You're a dumbfucck - Look at what you've reduced yourself to .

Quote me with your usual iidiotic lines ,you lunatic because I won't respond to your usual repeated dosage of bullshiit but I would advice you go take ya med.

I spit on ya face for being so dumb, you don't even deserve my spit as long as you're still having an IQ of a rodent grin grin grin tongue tongue

Bring it on, cuunt. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by PMIcon(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
haywire1:
I wonder why it's called chicken pox and not goat pox grin grin grin

#

got me laughing.

@Op please reschedule, call+email and state your reason. DON'T WRITE O, except when it resolves.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by WafiJoe(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Use Iza man, on your bath water. It works like magic.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by sureboss: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
I will advise u to reschedule ur interview. Chicken pox is one of d most contagious diseases. Ur clothes, seats, sweat and droplets are potential sources of infection and am sure ur potential employers will not want to get infected. Go to a reputable hospital, apply for a medical report and send it to the company. All the best

2 Likes

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by toprealman: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
haywire1:
I wonder why it's called chicken pox and not goat pox grin grin grin

#
SHOAT POX?
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by jamalchance(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2015
ice25:
hope you're treating it, wear well covered clothes to the interview. you just have to go, after all no one is immune to sickness

emmm but op are u from Esan Edo State

Madam wetin concern esan people nd chicken pox ..... And OP even if u re not esan by chance do u have an ex that is esan
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecided excuse me but a cunnt is warm and accommodating which neither of you two are!! angry
Truckpusher:
So much for an intelligent guy.
You're a dumbfucck - Look at what you've reduced yourself to .

Quote me with your usual iidiotic lines ,you lunatic because I won't respond to your usual repeated dosage of bullshiit but I would advice you go take ya med.

I spit on ya face for being so dumb, you don't even deserve my spit as long as you're still having an IQ of a rodent grin grin grin tongue tongue

Bring it on, cuunt. grin cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Types Of Recruitment Test Candidates In Nigeria / 509,000 Applied For 1,500 Slots For INEC Recruitment 2012? / The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.