Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,861 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:02 AM

I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? (17671 Views)

Top 10 Core Questions You MUST Ask In A Job Interview To Land Your Dream Job / I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? / I Got An Amazing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
WIZGUY69:

Bros shocked
I pray make e be say na play o.
bcoz na insult you de insult me so
and na tease I de tease the guy o
Show me your handwork.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Iamsynord:
I think Some people shld get a Break
infact, you took the words right from my mouth. Lwkm
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by engrlarex(m): 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
ur case be like dis, but honestly I don't kw what to say Dan to send a mail coz if u go dey might arrest u for coming with ogogoro killer disease from ondo state. grin lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by currency10(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Sorry. If only is in your body,that means its has not appear in your face . You can go but you need to put on long cloth that can cover your body. Apply your calamine lotion very well it work like magic. Its well.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by DancingSkeleton(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
ice25:

better. na them dey do dat kind thing
God punish u angry angry foolish fool
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Truckpusher(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chiam55:

undecided excuse me but a cunnt is warm and accommodating which neither of you two are!! angry
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by oyxah(f): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
netghost:
Go and pour dry gin for your village people .. They are really strong
you're evil
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by meImyself(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
That mean u eat 2 much of chicken.......stop eatn chicken 4 now.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by kilokeys(m): 8:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
Op... Wetin concern winsh and chicken pox?

And if ur interviewer was enlightened they would understand outbreaks of chicken pox on the skin is way past its infection stage
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by basty: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pray like this: Every power of my fathers house attacking my glory die in Jesus name.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
So much for an intelligent guy. grin

You're a dumbfucck - Look at what you've reduced yourself to .

Quote me with your usual iidiotic lines ,you lunatic because I won't respond to your usual repeated dosage of bullshiit but I would advice you go take ya med.

I spit on ya face for being so dumb, you don't even deserve my spit as long as you're still having an IQ of a rodent grin grin grin tongue tongue

Bring it on, cuunt. grin cool

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

How do you feel to know you are dumb? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Medsimon01(m): 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Pray, have faith and go for the interview
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Omotayor123(f): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Reschedule... state your reasons
reschedule ke? na only her dem wan interview? abi na her papa get the company?

village pple at workgrin
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by blesoh(f): 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
haywire1:

Who? grin grin grin
she abi him knows herself lol
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Omotayor123(f): 8:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
he he he!!! which kind case be this na

village pple at work.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by hardeytunji(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Like someone said, reschedule the interview. Explain to them why you can't make it. They're humans too. They'd understand.

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
victorels:
The pox are big and irritating.

Should I go or should I stay?

Should I blame it on the devil or people from my village?

Why this time?

Seriously? Lol

What about people in ur city? Lol

Laugh wan tear my belle.

Wear covered clothing. Like a long sleeve shirt. get someone who is good with makeup to conceal the spots on ur face.

Or reschedule
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
basty:
Pray like this: Every power of my fathers house attacking my glory die in Jesus name.
Lmao!!! grin

What if the power is from his friend's house? Lol
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Howmon: 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2015
victorels:

Why this time?

Try rescheduling, if it doesn't work, buy tribotam. It worked for a brother.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by proffg: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]MAKE SURE U GO FOR THE INTERVIEW AND LET THE SECRETARY KNOW ABOUT YOUR STATE OF HEALTH, IF YOURS WILL BE RESCHEDULED LET IT BE THEM DOING IT AND NOT YOU. YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISE IF YOU ARE ALLOWED. AFTERALL ITS JUST A SICKNESS AND CAN BE CURED. BEST OF LUCK
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
Joavid:

Seriously? Lol

What about people in ur city? Lol

Laugh wan tear my belle.

Wear covered clothing. Like a long sleeve shirt. get someone who is good with makeup to conceal the spots on ur face.

Or reschedule

I intended to make people laugh and throw insults. But so far, all I see is but good advice.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by phelps007: 8:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
So sorry bro.

You can manage to go if it's not showing on your face, but don't dare attend if it's all over your face.
Remember it's contagious, try and minimise exposure.

Call them to see if they can reschedule to a later date.

I wish you all the very best bro
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Missmossy(f): 8:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
Eeyah...not nice!!

2 Likes

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by duno1: 8:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
victorels:

Why this time?

Turn up with calamine lotion. grin
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by spencekat(m): 8:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Go like that.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by spencekat(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
This village people mentality sef.I believe evil thrives both in villages and towns,evil is a spiritual issue.Village people can network with the township people too.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by oluvick(m): 9:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
I think you should just chicken out!
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by bigfrancis21: 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
victorels:

Why this time?

You can't go because you will be affecting other people and you are not being fair to other people around you. Call the office and tell them you are terribly sick and reschedule your interview to about a week or 2 from now. You don't wanna go to the interview infecting your would-be co-worker and boss and carry that guilt for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by bigtt76(f): 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2015
Take a selfie with the calamine lotion and showing your pox covered body and email same to the address inviting you for interview explaining you could have attended but do not want to infect your esteemed interview panel. I'm sure you will get the job. All the best and get well quick.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by Pamelayoung: 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
Yeahreen:
Pic of yuh nd the chicken pox or I don't bliv it grin
#JustKidding

#Try calling/contacting the interviewers if they can organise one 4 yuh @ a later tym.

Yeahreen you are funny.
Re: I've Got An Interview To Attend But I've Chicken Pox. What Should I Do?? by cyara(f): 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2015
If you can get bitter leaf squeeze out the water with dry gin or ogogoro, rub it all over your body as well as drink it. You can mix the one you will drink with red oil so as not to get intoxicated. By tomorrow you should be alright. Get well soon and best of luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Friend Took The 300k Work In Lagos / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) / The Names And Addresses Of Recruitment Agencies In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.