Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (52662 Views)

I Pranked My Girlfriend With HIV On April Fools Day / How I Outsmarted A Girl That Wanted To Play A Fast One On Me / She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
This happened to me truly.

There is a girl in my area I met one beautiful sunday evening, I actually saw off my girlfriend to the bus stop and while I was on my way back home, this lady just busted out of an adjacent street and was going right before me, he big carraige actually got my attention, I moved closer to her and noticed she was playing Johnny by Yemi Alade.

I then used the opportunity to get her attention by telling her am the Johnny she has been looking for, so God has answered her prayer, she just laughed. I asked if she could send me the song through bluetooth. 'No' she replied 'dunno what's wrong with my bluetooth' she asked if I was on BBM and I said yes, I gave her my PIN 5653D493 , and she sent the song.

We walked some few distance then she told me she had gotten to her destination. I didn't bother to ask for her number since I got the PIN. We later chatted in the night and I learnt she was a teacher in her dad's school, she was just using that to pass time after finishing from Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos until she is able to gain admission into the University.

We scheduled to meet the following day at a sharwamah joint in my locality - SHARWAMA.com. I got her a piece and I as well ordered for myself with a can of beer for me and Smirnoff for her, we talked about so many things and as an entertainment enthusiast, we talked about the industry and she wondered how I get to know much, told her I read widely and have great passion for media stuff. I ordered for another round of sharwama and noticed this girl smiled. She seemed so happy to have hit the jackpot.

It was already late so I asked the server to help get a take-away pack. I saw her off to her house and she gave me her number even without me asking. The following day, she called me and asked if I would take her out that day, I said no problem as money is not an issue.

We met at same joint and she ate her sharwamah as usual, but this time around, I didn't order for another round. We left and I noticed her disposition was somehow dull, she would respond lightly to my questions and didn't say goodnite when she got home. I wonder what could have happened when I remembered it could have been the sharwama I didn't order.

I just smiled I tried calling her when I got home but she wouldn't pick, then I wondered the kind of girl she could be, is she really capitalizing on the fact that I showed much interest in her or she is a hungry glutton that just wanna fill her stomach. She never would pick my call from that day and even when she picked, she would give some lame excuse like she's tired or she not in Lagos.

I continued to call for close to 2weeks before I decided to halt the calls. I just moved on and didn't call her for close to 2months, then one day I was just scrolling through my contacts when I saw her number, I decided to call her and she was like who is this? I actually expected that and told her it was me, she said 'oh ok, how r u?' I asked why she not been picking my call and she said she got no call credits, I asked if we could meet at the sharwama joint and she said it ok.

It was then I decided to play my pranks on her. Later in the evening around 5pm, my phone rang and it was this girl calling, I just laughed as she had not beeped my phone for 2months, she asked when I would be free and I said 6pm, she said OK.

I called her around 6pm that I was at the joint, whereas I was in my room watching TV, she asked me to give her 10minutes. She later called and said 'We are outside' Alas, she came with her friends! I just laughed. I asked her to come to our usual spot and wondered how she would have felt not seeing me there. She called my phone and I asked my brother to tell her I was sleeping. She said 'F you!' And banged the phone.

Now tell me, have I done wrong by Pranking this girl that wanna chop my money

Source: http://www.wenogetjob.com/2015/06/diary-jobless-Nigerian13.html

216 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by INTROVERT(f): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Il be back I promise. Let me read mentions.

The story ended up not being as sweet as I imagined Sha. undecided

ONE WEEK AFTER IT HITS FRONTPAGE. grin

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by SlyCharlie(m): 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
Some girls sha undecided angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin grin

Sharwama possessed. grin grin

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by ApcSucks: 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2015
INTROVERT:
Il be back I promise. Let me read mentions.

undecided
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by donholy28(m): 5:04pm On Jun 29, 2015
First thing first...op ur jobless.
But u f*cked up,u should have told her dat u just stepped out to buy card and that she should sit at una usual spot...order two sharwamas and wait for u...that ur coming back soon...
You don give her direct employment into washing plates department.

779 Likes 46 Shares

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Merlissa(f): 5:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
some girls sha!!

I tot date was for two people

Why did she have to bring her backup singers sorry eaters...

OP sef,

You get girlfriend you still dey shook ya eyes outside

May the Good God forgive ya sins

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Agimor(m): 5:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Not all Op infact you serve right.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Agimor(m): 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Merlissa:
some girls sha!!
Nor get shame.an atom of dignity they lacked it.
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by importexpert(m): 5:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
this post is as old as my grand ma. op na today you seeam ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by osaslord500(m): 5:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Dat girl dey perpertuate evil
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 5:28pm On Jun 29, 2015
importexpert:
this post is as old as my grand ma. op na today you seeam ?
funnily, I wrote the old one you think you have read... it's my personal story.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Awesomeking: 5:33pm On Jun 29, 2015
Lol..serves her right fella..i like your blog jor

wenogetjob.com
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
hmmm............ Thank God some men get small brain pass women

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by damiloladuke: 6:09pm On Jun 29, 2015
Awesomeking:
Lol..serves her right fella..i like your blog jor

wenogetjob.com
thanks boss

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by MzzTega(f): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2015
I like you grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Jayjay0(m): 6:42pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nice one brother..
she forgot there is no MAGA in the wild

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
donholy28:
But u f*cked up,u should have told her dat u just stepped out to buy card and that she should sit at una usual spot...order two sharwamas and wait for u...that ur coming back soon...

Jesu. I don die with laughter. walahi if dat girl c u for street she go pass d nxt street. U wicked o.

10 Likes

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Catalyst4real: 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
[ErotiĀ¢]How i eventually banged my Facebook Friend
http://catalyst4real.com/redemption-i-finally-got-to-bang-my-facebook-friend/

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by RapLawd(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Same trick one of my guy used on a gurl I met some months back, she's kind of a player so I did call her with by guys number just to know if she will say different thing after telling me that she's at home, only for her to dual up the number on Sunday asking to meet me @a joint not knowing I was not the one,trust my guy who asked her to order whatever the I (he)will be there soon... the rest na God knows!!

#RapLawd[/right]

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by SuperSuave(m): 9:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin no comment grin ++
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Dfavouredone: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
donholy28:

Baddest
This was exactly what i was expecting the op to do.

The guy go there go say 'tell am say i dey sleep'. Common, for play the prank reach end.

11 Likes

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
sweet but didn't end the way I expected
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Atenu meets Olojukokoro. tongue grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by themodernman: 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
Merlissa:
some girls sha!!

I tot date was for two people

Why did she have to bring her backup singers sorry eaters...

OP sef,

You get girlfriend you still dey shook ya eyes outside

May the Good God forgive ya sins

Until you guys stop trying to play the fast one on guys. What y'all dunno is dat even d typical 16year old guy already has d mentality dat if hin never fuucck you anything hin spend on you na Maga...now imagine a 28year old Man

Ladies should better hit d job market if dem dey find money. Maga don finish oh! Everybody eye don teear! Even d guy wey you wan barb hin hair dey look for how to plait your own grin

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by AnneMomoh: 12:13am On Jul 01, 2015
this the 3rd time the same story is narrated by diffrent OP.

na wa oh

damiloladuke:
This happened to
me truly. There is a
girl in my area I met
one beautiful sunday
evening, I actually
saw off my girlfriend
to the bus stop and
while I was on my
way
back home, this lady
just busted out of an
adjacent street and was going right before
me, he big carraige actually got my attention, I moved closer to her and noticed
she
was playing Johnny by Yemi Alade.

I then used the opportunity to get her attention by telling her am the Johnny she
has
been looking for, so God has answered her prayer, she just laughed. I asked if she
could send me the song through bluetooth. 'No' she replied 'dunno what's wrong
with
my bluetooth' she asked if I was on BBM and I said yes, I gave her my
PIN 5653D493 ,
and she sent the song.

We walked some few distance then she told me she had gotten to her destination.
I
didn't bother to ask for her number since I got the PIN. We later chatted in the
night
and I learnt she was a teacher in her dad's school, she was just using that to pass
time
after finishing from Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos until she is
able to
gain admission into the University.

We scheduled to meet the following day at a sharwamah joint in my locality -
SHARWAMA.com. I got her a piece and I as well ordered for myself with a can of
beer
for me and Smirnoff for her, we talked about so many things and as an
entertainment
enthusiast, we talked about the industry and she wondered how I get to know
much,
told her I read widely and have great passion for media stuff. I ordered for another
round of sharwama and noticed this girl smiled.

She seemed so happy to have hit the jackpot. It was already late so I asked the
server
to help get a take-away pack. I saw her off to her house and she gave me her
number
even without me asking. The following day, she called me and asked if I would
take her
out that day, I said no problem as money is not an issue.
We met at same joint and she ate her sharwamah as usual, but this time around, I
didn't order for another round.

We left and I noticed her disposition was somehow dull, she would respond lightly
to
my questions and didn't say goodnite when she got home. I wonder what could
have
happened when I remembered it could have been the sharwama I didn't order. I
just
smiled I tried calling her when I got home but she wouldn't pick, then I wondered
the
kind of girl she could be, is she really capitalizing on the fact that I showed much
interest in her or she is a hungry glutton that just wanna fill her stomach.
She never would pick my call from that day and even when she picked, she would
give
some lame excuse like she's tired or she not in Lagos.

I continued to call for close
to
2weeks before I decided to halt the calls. I just moved on and didn't call her for
close
to 2months, then one day I was just scrolling through my contacts when I saw her
number, I decided to call her and she was like who is this? I actually expected that
and
told her it was me, she said 'oh ok, how r u?' I asked why she not been picking my
call
and she said she got no call credits, I asked if we could meet at the sharwama
joint
and she said it ok.
It was then I decided to play my pranks on her. Later in the evening around 5pm,
my
phone rang and it was this girl calling, I just laughed as she had not beeped my
phone
for 2months, she asked when I would be free and I said 6pm, she said OK. I
called her
around 6pm that I was at the joint, whereas I was in my room watching TV, she
asked
me to give her 10minutes.

She later called and said 'We are outside' Alas, she came with her friends! I just
laughed. I asked her to come to our usual spot and wondered how she would have
felt
not seeing me there. She called my phone and I asked my brother to tell her I was
sleeping. She said 'F you!' And banged the phone.

CC : lalasticlala ishilove rocktation

READ MORE HERE www.wenogetjob.com

2 Likes

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by boboLIL(m): 5:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Nice revenge br0
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by rheether(f): 6:49am On Jul 01, 2015
You no try. Your tricks no hurt her at all.

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 01, 2015
damiloladuke:
This happened to
me truly. There is a
girl in my area I met
one beautiful sunday
evening, I actually
saw off my girlfriend
to the bus stop and
while I was on my
way
back home, this lady
just busted out of an
adjacent street and was going right before
me, he big carraige actually got my attention, I moved closer to her and noticed
she
was playing Johnny by Yemi Alade.

I then used the opportunity to get her attention by telling her am the Johnny she
has
been looking for, so God has answered her prayer, she just laughed. I asked if she
could send me the song through bluetooth. 'No' she replied 'dunno what's wrong
with
my bluetooth' she asked if I was on BBM and I said yes, I gave her my
PIN 5653D493 ,
and she sent the song.

We walked some few distance then she told me she had gotten to her destination.
I
didn't bother to ask for her number since I got the PIN. We later chatted in the
night
and I learnt she was a teacher in her dad's school, she was just using that to pass
time
after finishing from Adeniran Ogunsanya College of Education, Lagos until she is
able to
gain admission into the University.

We scheduled to meet the following day at a sharwamah joint in my locality -
SHARWAMA.com. I got her a piece and I as well ordered for myself with a can of
beer
for me and Smirnoff for her, we talked about so many things and as an
entertainment
enthusiast, we talked about the industry and she wondered how I get to know
much,
told her I read widely and have great passion for media stuff. I ordered for another
round of sharwama and noticed this girl smiled.

She seemed so happy to have hit the jackpot. It was already late so I asked the
server
to help get a take-away pack. I saw her off to her house and she gave me her
number
even without me asking. The following day, she called me and asked if I would
take her
out that day, I said no problem as money is not an issue.
We met at same joint and she ate her sharwamah as usual, but this time around, I
didn't order for another round.

We left and I noticed her disposition was somehow dull, she would respond lightly
to
my questions and didn't say goodnite when she got home. I wonder what could
have
happened when I remembered it could have been the sharwama I didn't order. I
just
smiled I tried calling her when I got home but she wouldn't pick, then I wondered
the
kind of girl she could be, is she really capitalizing on the fact that I showed much
interest in her or she is a hungry glutton that just wanna fill her stomach.
She never would pick my call from that day and even when she picked, she would
give
some lame excuse like she's tired or she not in Lagos.

I continued to call for close
to
2weeks before I decided to halt the calls. I just moved on and didn't call her for
close
to 2months, then one day I was just scrolling through my contacts when I saw her
number, I decided to call her and she was like who is this? I actually expected that
and
told her it was me, she said 'oh ok, how r u?' I asked why she not been picking my
call
and she said she got no call credits, I asked if we could meet at the sharwama
joint
and she said it ok.
It was then I decided to play my pranks on her. Later in the evening around 5pm,
my
phone rang and it was this girl calling, I just laughed as she had not beeped my
phone
for 2months, she asked when I would be free and I said 6pm, she said OK. I
called her
around 6pm that I was at the joint, whereas I was in my room watching TV, she
asked
me to give her 10minutes.

She later called and said 'We are outside' Alas, she came with her friends! I just
laughed. I asked her to come to our usual spot and wondered how she would have
felt
not seeing me there. She called my phone and I asked my brother to tell her I was
sleeping. She said 'F you!' And banged the phone.

CC : lalasticlala ishilove rocktation

READ MORE HERE :
MY 1ST ALUTA EXPERIENCE ON CAMPUS : www.wenogetjob.com

guy ur story didn't end well. ...did u chicken out or wat..

1 Like

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Roughfyzay(m): 9:12am On Jul 01, 2015
The story sweet wella but Na the end Bleep up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 01, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: How I Pranked A Girl That Wanted To Chop My Money - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian by Nobody: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2015
Truly dts wat I tot the. Guy wudhav done to dat gold digger biach I hate such shameless girls ehnn u nor get food4ur haus??

dumo1:

Jesu. I don die with laughter. walahi if dat girl c u for street she go pass d nxt street. U wicked o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Married Businessman Takes Selfie With His Unclad Younger Lover In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.