Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

.....and You Shamelessly Tell Us You Won A BET Award - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / .....and You Shamelessly Tell Us You Won A BET Award (497 Views)

2017 BET Award Winnerd List. / I Won My First Award Thanks Nairaland (photos) / A Nigerian Kevin Olusola Won A Grammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.....and You Shamelessly Tell Us You Won A BET Award by rockbase360: 5:20pm On Jun 29, 2015
When will our dear classless, idiotic,and "am just happy to here" African "stars" stop attending the BET awards? You claim to be a music mega star who sells out stadiums and arena's but can't even show some class and self respect? The BET folks wouldn't present the award live, wouldn't even show it at all or mention it.it's like it never happened. If You Make Your Videos To Seek Western Approval, You Will Always Receive Your Award Backstage. Show some class abeg. Boycotting an award that clearly doesn't respect your work shouldn't be that difficult.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .....and You Shamelessly Tell Us You Won A BET Award by demmy0325(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: .....and You Shamelessly Tell Us You Won A BET Award by hatux: 5:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
Nigg^s should cut some slack off this issue.... Its okay, the deed has been done!
Re: .....and You Shamelessly Tell Us You Won A BET Award by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 29, 2015
undecided
Re: .....and You Shamelessly Tell Us You Won A BET Award by Djicemob: 7:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Only God know wetin OP write undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Can Play In Gays Party, I Don’t Mind – Dj Jimmy Jatt / [Music] Classiq – An Fara (prod. By Xbeats) / YBNL 2015 Top10 Mixtape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.