Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,860 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! (3543 Views)

Ola Aina Cleared By FIFA To Represent Nigeria / Denis Adeleye To Represent Nigeria In Morocco Championship / Uefa Is Considering A Major Revamp Of The Champions League Format (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:20am On Jul 01, 2015
MuhdG:

Lol. Yeah na true u talk.
Buh seth is really smart, even if he's left to do things on his own, he will find a way to get the job done even if it is by countout ( if its allowed)
I'm getting tired of the scripting, you can almost predict what will happen in a match.

The scripting in dean's and kane's match on smackdown was just so obvious!

But that of cena and cesaro with owens interfering... I never expererit
exactly fella,dean is too small to give kane a ddt and that his rollrope clothesline stuff is wack,how can kane tell me he didnt see dean coming..

I love how the match of cena and cesaro ended leaving both guys looking strong as always,especially the swiss superman
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:24am On Jul 01, 2015
MuhdG:

Hahah.
Tna is a war not wrestling lol.

I like it tho.
i totally aggree,everyone is trying to prove a point but for tna to get better,they need to fire kurt angle before he dies in the ring..so much use of steroids is not good and jeff hardy too,he uses hard drugs for real
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
that match was absolutely awesome. They fought really well and bravely.
And ooh the fans were fantastic that day. They all enjoyed the match. They even shouted "THIS IS AWESOME" upto 3 different times before Cena showed him why he doesn't Give Up.

That was my match of the Money in the bank. I lost interest in MITB when Sheamus got the briefcase but thanks to Cena and Owens for their fight.
what do you have against sheamus??-he is amazing
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
Roman Reigns! Do I really like Reigns......,....Yeah. I love to see him win when he fights against the Heels in the industry.

But do I want to see him with the WWE belt now?.........HELL NO. NO! NO!! NO!!!. Maybe later in future but not now.
And Reigns having the 2nd largest fans in wwe, I doubt dat.

And hey guys, I am one of the guys that love wooing Cena. CENA SUCK.

mehn,hate cena all you want,he has paid his dues,i love how he never stops going for the gold even if i know matches are planned fake for him to win
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:40am On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
you really hate Dean Ambrose, but wwe fans love him the way he is. The Lunatic Fringe, lots of wwe fans support him. And I don't think we can ever have The shield again without the 3 members back together.

But WWE is killing and burying Jack Swagger's career. His feud with Rusev did not even help him at all, always losing.
I like the guy.
exactly,he is a wonderful wrestler,cant beleive the only people to tap out to his all powerful ankle lock is adam rose and jay uso..so sad..he should never have changed his finisher,i agree with all his new look and gimmick but that ultimate powerbomb was the best..he should never have changed it
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:43am On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
you are right. There is no way rollins will win that match unless he gets help from Authority or the shield re-unite to help him win that match.

Brock will finish him in battleground. What will he even you to finish brock, is it pedegree? I laff. He can't even use curb stomp-BANNED.

It will be stupid to see brocl lost to seth rollins in a 1-on-1 match. The man that finished the streak at Wrestlemania, the man that dominated and outclass John cena,the man that defeated both john cena and seth rollins with a broken rib at Royal Rumble. Wwe really build Brock lesnar to be a badass and a beast, Seth rollins can't win the match fairly. He will only win with Help from maybe Authority.
exactly,the best way is either for lesnar to win or for sheamus to cash in the way seth did
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
exactly fella,dean is too small to give kane a ddt and that his rollrope clothesline stuff is wack,how can kane tell me he didnt see dean coming..

I love how the match of cena and cesaro ended leaving both guys looking strong as always,especially the swiss superman
Hahah yeah!!
Cesaro is really good. If he's given the chance, he will definitely do awesome things!
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 1:18pm On Jul 01, 2015
MuhdG:

Hahah yeah!!
Cesaro is really good. If he's given the chance, he will definitely do awesome things!
i totally agree i just dont like how he is put on the tag team hustle when he is worldchampionship material
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
i totally agree i just dont like how he is put on the tag team hustle when he is worldchampionship material
Exactly!
He is too good for tag team
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
MuhdG:

Exactly!
He is too good for tag team
i remember when he won the andre the giant battle royal..that guy lifted big show the way hulk lifted andre
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2015
MuhdG:

Hahah yeah!!
Cesaro is a great wrestler. I don't know what is wrong with wwe.
Cesaro is not suppose to be a midcard wrestle, just batting for the tag team title. They should move him up with the big boys in the industry and let him battle for the world tittle too.
I see no reason why Cesaro can't wrestle for the title shot when a guy like Dean Ambrose is fighting for it, guys like ziggler, seth rollins have won it even though na with their MITB. Daniel Bryan is also a former champion, I see no reason why Cesaro can't hold the title
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 6:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
what do you have against sheamus??-he is amazing
I used to be a big fan of Sheamus before his injury, then Sheamus was a FACE. Now he is back as a HEEL and I don't really like him again.
Hope you remember the reaction of the WWE fans when he won the MITB.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:

the new kane is useless. Useless suit kane, corporate Kane weak, lazy and always losing. I am sure dat Jimmy Noble of j&j security will even defeat him if they should wrestle.

I would love to see the dreaded, baddass mask KANE, maybe they can even give him a wwe title shot be he retires.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
the new kane is useless. Useless suit kane, corporate Kane weak, lazy and always losing. I am sure dat Jimmy Noble of j&j security will even defeat him if they should wrestle.

I would love to see the dreaded, baddass mask KANE, maybe they can even give him a wwe title shot be he retires.
yeah.same thoughts here,but to be honest even the old kane wasnt that good but still doesnt dispute the fact he is crap now..they should stop pitching him against these guys roman and dean

give him good matches to build him and his momentum e.g swagger,ryder,BIG E..People he hasnt lost to before
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
I used to be a big fan of Sheamus before his injury, then Sheamus was a FACE. Now he is back as a HEEL and I don't really like him again.
Hope you remember the reaction of the WWE fans when he won the MITB.
i love sheamus because he is a good fighter,wether face or heel,what i hate is that lame hair and beard

wht was the fans reaction when he won the breifcase??-i didnt watch it,i had to read results
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 7:19pm On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
Cesaro is a great wrestler. I don't know what is wrong with wwe.
Cesaro is not suppose to be a midcard wrestle, just batting for the tag team title. They should move him up with the big boys in the industry and let him battle for the world tittle too.
I see no reason why Cesaro can't wrestle for the title shot when a guy like Dean Ambrose is fighting for it, guys like ziggler, seth rollins have won it even though na with their MITB. Daniel Bryan is also a former champion, I see no reason why Cesaro can't hold the title
honestly for me,if dean ambrose ever wins the title it means anyone can win it,from heath slater to adam rose..to me dean is just over rated,wi2h time fans will get bored of his crap and move on to better things,i just hope by then the miz will stop all this holywood nonsense and actually wrestle
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 7:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
i love sheamus because he is a good fighter,wether face or heel,what i hate is that lame hair and beard

wht was the fans reaction when he won the breifcase??-i didnt watch it,i had to read results
the kimd of reaction that will follow a HEEL wrestle that enjoys and take pride in hurting fans favorites like Ziggler, Daniel bryan and Neville the man that gravity forgot.
Actually Roman Reigns was supposed to win the briefcase, he was about to unhook it when Wyatt interfered.
Sheamus dropped Neville and he unhooked it. Fans did not even shout just some fans wooing and murmuring.

John cena vs Kevin Owens was the match of the MITB for me.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Badosqi(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2015
Awesomeking:
honestly for me,if dean ambrose ever wins the title it means anyone can win it,from heath slater to adam rose..to me dean is just over rated,wi2h time fans will get bored of his crap and move on to better things,i just hope by then the miz will stop all this holywood nonsense and actually wrestle
well as it is now I don't see Dean winning the title anytime soon now dat Lesnar is back.
Is best chance was at MITB and he blew it. Lesnar will hold it for some months if he should win it at Battleground and Sheamus fails to cash in. Brock only wrestle at main events he hardly wrestle with the title in RAW(his excuse is dat he hate traveling). And I don't even see wwe making a Brock lesnar/ Dean Ambrose feud.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
well as it is now I don't see Dean winning the title anytime soon now dat Lesnar is back.
Is best chance was at MITB and he blew it. Lesnar will hold it for some months if he should win it at Battleground and Sheamus fails to cash in. Brock only wrestle at main events he hardly wrestle with the title in RAW(his excuse is dat he hate traveling). And I don't even see wwe making a Brock lesnar/ Dean Ambrose feud.
lol yeah,dean is not yet main event material enough to face brock,the real reason brock only fights in ppv's iz because of his ufc and judo matches around the world..those pay more than wwe weekly events,so he is under contract to fight if he pleases on weekly events
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:30pm On Jul 01, 2015
Badosqi:
the kimd of reaction that will follow a HEEL wrestle that enjoys and take pride in hurting fans favorites like Ziggler, Daniel bryan and Neville the man that gravity forgot.
Actually Roman Reigns was supposed to win the briefcase, he was about to unhook it when Wyatt interfered.
Sheamus dropped Neville and he unhooked it. Fans did not even shout just some fans wooing and murmuring.

John cena vs Kevin Owens was the match of the MITB for me.
mehn..the crowd would have cheered more if roman won it or ziggy or even kofi

but if the crowd doesnt give reaction to mitb winner,when he cashes it in..they might not even shout,scream to make it epic
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by MJBOLT: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
it seems a lot of y'all don't know that wrestling is scripted judging by ya comments
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 10:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
MJBOLT:
it seems a lot of y'all don't know that wrestling is scripted judging by ya comments
read my post fella,we know..we dont care #stillreal to us
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by MJBOLT: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2015
Awesomeking:
yeah cena won him but considering how cena got beaten at the hands of owens,its obvious cena won by luck

considering that roman or brock stuff,am quite sure if owens continue's dominating he will end up facing brock for the world title at mania 32
there's nothing like luck in winning matches..... and Owens cannot face anybody for a main event @ mania 32...
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 8:52am On Jul 08, 2015
MJBOLT:
there's nothing like luck in winning matches..... and Owens cannot face anybody for a main event @ mania 32...
there's a lot of luck,ziggler cant win sheamus normally but he has done it with a roll up,thats luck
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by MJBOLT: 9:00am On Jul 08, 2015
Awesomeking:
there's a lot of luck,ziggler cant win sheamus normally but he has done it with a roll up,thats luck
hahaha if rey mysterio can win the big show who says ziggler can't win sheamus....
it all in the script
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
MJBOLT:
hahaha if rey mysterio can win the big show who says ziggler can't win sheamus....
it all in the script
yeah,i follow the script well,i know exactly who can beat who and ziggler is on his way to becoming the next "the miz"..fans will cheer for him now when he dances and does his moves,but still when dey need someone to loose woefully to make dean ambrose or seth rollins look strong,they call ziggler,when dey need someone to get into a lame stupid feud,dey call ziggler..havent u noticed,if the wasnt on injury,he would be the one facing rusev,not ziggiie
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Awesomeking:
yeah,i follow the script well,i know exactly who can beat who and ziggler is on his way to becoming the next "the miz"..fans will cheer for him now when he dances and does his moves,but still when dey need someone to loose woefully to make dean ambrose or seth rollins look strong,they call ziggler,when dey need someone to get into a lame stupid feud,dey call ziggler..havent u noticed,if the wasnt on injury,he would be the one facing rusev,not ziggiie
Hmm dude, I agree with 'dean is not as good as they portray him to be' but seth is diff.
The guy is really good, he's just a justin bieber, bbut he's good
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Anyone watching tough enough?

Episode 2, roman reigns came...hehe and all dem gurls were tripping.
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
MuhdG:

Hmm dude, I agree with 'dean is not as good as they portray him to be' but seth is diff.
The guy is really good, he's just a justin bieber, bbut he's good
no doubt with seth fella,seth is really good,ever since the time of nxt..i loved his finisher back then,i really hate his peddigree mehn,its terrible,that scene with brock and the kane chokeslam,was a total botchfest
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 3:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
MuhdG:
Anyone watching tough enough?
Episode 2, roman reigns came...hehe and all dem gurls were tripping.
pls where do u watch tough enough??-i really wanna watch that show
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Awesomeking:
pls where do u watch tough enough??-i really wanna watch that show

@ www.wrestlingup.info

Also u can stream wwe matches live or you can watch it in HD 2-3 hours after the match

Plus all ppvs.

You can also watch tna,nxt,smackdown,raw,swerved,pod casts. Etc
Re: Epl/uefa Is Stupid..wrestling Fans Represent!! by Awesomeking: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
MuhdG:

@ www.wrestlingup.info

Also u can stream wwe matches live or you can watch it in HD 2-3 hours after the match

Plus all ppvs.

You can also watch tna,nxt,smackdown,raw,swerved,pod casts. Etc
mehn,when i stream on my phone,it aint clear and its always saying not enough bandwidth,and streaming neeeds alot of data which i dont have.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9JAPREDICT Offer Daily Free Bet ....confirm It By YOURSELF. / List Of Top 10 Muslim Footballers / WELCOME TO 2sure >> Betting Tips & Soccer Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.