Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

HELP!! Blood From Testis - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / HELP!! Blood From Testis (835 Views)

See The Fruit That Increases The Size Of A Woman’s Breasts And Man’s Testis / Help:Treatment for Testicular Atrophy(shrinking testis) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP!! Blood From Testis by bravesoul247(m): 6:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Good evening everybody. Actually this is a problem a friend of mine is suffering from. There is this pimple stuffs around some part of his testis and whenever he burst any one blood will start gushing out of it den after a while it will develop again. I think it has been happening to him for like some years now(don't know the exact year it started) but it doesn't yield any pain when blood is coming out of them.. Pls I need the advice of our nairaland doctors or anybody here for ma friend.. Thanks
Re: HELP!! Blood From Testis by madgoat(m): 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
OP, go to the hospital. Self medication/treatment on nairaland is not the best.

1 Like

Re: HELP!! Blood From Testis by steffans(m): 8:07pm On Aug 01, 2015
my friend.. my friend stories... grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: HELP!! Blood From Testis by kullozone(m): 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2015
With the way you're explaining the whole stuff,am very sure you're the friend you're talking about.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!! Blood From Testis by bravesoul247(m): 11:33pm On Aug 01, 2015
kullozone:
With the way you're explaining the whole stuff,am very sure you're the friend you're talking about.

hmmm... Do I need to explain anything to you? I guess not.

(1) (Reply)

A Proven Way To Lose Weight Within 9 Days / 3-month-old Baby Goes Blind After Family Friend Did This To Him (photo) / Fertility Diet Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.