Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) (34637 Views)

Naira Drops, As BVN Paralyses Forex Market / CBN Says Account Holders Can Access Cash As BVN Deadline Ends Today / Photos : Customer Congest Banks As BVN Deadline Nears .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by lumzybo: 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
Let heaven fall...

I am yet to do this BVN poo.

God knows I can't go through this stress NEVER!!!
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by haibe(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2015
The guy in the second pic is trying to pick pocket of a mumu man
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
I have not do my too
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Ninilowo(m): 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2015
Chei! Nairalanders everywhere! Thatz GTbank Joju in Sango. I passed there ds morning by 6:20 am and.......... Meeeennn........ See crowd. Same at other banks along that road to Skye and First Bank. Buh I noticed something.,pple were not so much at Zenith Bank branches at Joju, oju ore and Adalemo.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Benjaminbest(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
Many bank may get burnt 4 dz. Central bank want to cause anoda war

1 Like

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Tomorrow will never come,
for how long now?...you can run but you cant hide...
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by ronald4lif(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
What exactly is the BVN all about?. To aid withdrawals at cash machines, checkmate bank fraud or what
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by CodeineJunkiee(m): 7:47pm On Jun 29, 2015
psucc:
I had not been verified. For me to queue and wait endlessly for the snail speed operation is quite impossible.

If they will not extend the deadline, then I think I will have to lost that account.

Lose the account
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
make them try block my account see angry
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Intendy: 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2015
psucc:
I had not been verified. For me to queue and wait endlessly for the snail speed operation is quite impossible.

If they will not extend the deadline, then I think I will have to lost that account.
The only thing you stand to lose is online access and ATM transactions if you are an internet/online banker.you can still transact by teller and slips
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
When is Nigeria going to modernize? Instead of doing this online and have those with account log into their bank and get the unique identification numbers. Every thing in Nigeria must be analog and stressful! Ptui!
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by babamadiba(m): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

So, how many bank accounts will be frozen from Wednesday?

I guessed millions of accounts will be frozen abi.

Let wait and see.

and if I decide to open a new account after the deadline? What happens. I'm also watching and see
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by keandre: 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
see squad & some people don begin cry sef
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by tellwisdom: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Poor people rushing to the bank.sad...
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by mubarak001(m): 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2015
Opportunity to get that guy u have been tripping for cos his on the queue!
I don't understand why the haste for this bvn sef...smh!

Meanwhile,

Incase you need training;

Private tutor in Port Harcourt for science subjects, and training on AutoCAD, archicad, artlantis, and chess game.
Contact;
renadox@yahoo.com
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
MosakuAW:

So, how many bank accounts will be frozen from Wednesday?

I guessed millions of accounts will be frozen abi.

Let wait and see.

the accounts wont be frozen but such accounts wld be unable to transact from atm n no more internet banking for them too
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Abdulkatcha(m): 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
THE GUY HAND IN 2ND PIC WHAT'S IT TRY TO DO, PEOPLE ARE THERE FOR BVN AND HIS OWN MISSION IS DIFFERENT THIEF OLE OLE OLE
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Intendy: 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2015
XketchDesigns:
What of people that are outside nigeria?

How are they suppose to do it?
there is now a provision for them which was not taught about before.They should contact their respective banks
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by otr1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
Relax! Nobody will freeze your account. I've not done mine, and not even planning to do it.
BVN registration is still a rumour until I receive a text from my bank to that effectgrin
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Rooneyboy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2015
lumzybo:
Let heaven fall...

I am yet to do this BVN poo.

God knows I can't go through this stress NEVER!!!

We are both sailing on same boat bro, haven't done nothing and I'm very certain my money can NEVER be messed with.

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by plendil: 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Again I have to ask, what is really wrong with Nigerians and last minute syndrome?? I started getting text reminders as far as September last year!!! Over 8 months ago!!. There's no excuse whatsoever![/size] angry angry
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Trunaijian: 7:58pm On Jun 29, 2015
Am a bit confused here. I got my BVN from access bank about 2 months ago. I was just told i still need to go to other banks i bank with and fill in my bvn again. Just dont get it.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by ericr7(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2015
That's exactly the number of lazy persons we have in this Country. Well...all I know is that it MUST be extended. #Fact undecided[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by plendil: 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2015
Trunaijian:
Am a bit confused here. I got my BVN from access bank about 2 months ago. I was just told i still need to go to other banks i bank with and fill in my bvn again. Just dont get it.

Yes, you have to give the number to other banks, but they will need to validate it, i.e confirm that its actually your number. Most banks will give you a form to fill where you will put the number
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by amodu(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2015
Freemanan:
A WHOLE GTBANK??

WHEN WILL NIGERIA ENTER THE TECHNOLOGY AGE?

WHEN NOAH COMES BACK AGAIN TO BUILD A BIGGER ARK.

1 Like

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by stechi(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Technology is gradually taking over operations globally, if I have recieved my BVN number from one of my bankers, all I expect is to go online and login to other banks portal and link the BVN number to my other accounts instead of having to visit the banking hall.
Central bank should consider this option to decongest these crowding at banking halls in the name of BVN linking to other accounts. These crowding at halls is a threat to security for the affected banks.
Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
But,where have they been all this while and they have been going to bank and they keep asking them in the bank if they have done their BVN.

Why do we Nigerians like last minute things?if you check most of them are idle at home just to walk down to the bank is a huge problem for them.

May God help us all in this country called nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
byrron:

WHEN NOAH COMES BACK AGAIN TO BUILD A BIGGER ARK.
Wood scarce o.... grin

1 Like

Re: Huge Congestion Hit Banks As BVN Deadline Nears(see Photos) by LordMecuzy(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2015
seedord247:
Lmaoooo Nigerians and deadline wahala grin grin

But something is wrong with the 2nd picture grin grin grin grin

Free that guy na

This kind current tapping dey hard to come by

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Naira-4-dollar Scheme Ends May 8, Banks Tell Customers / MTN Gets Approval For Momo Bank In Nigeria As It Diversifies Into Banking / Old Naira Legal Tender. Do You Remember?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.