Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) (973 Views)

The End Of Saraki, He Is A Goner, Those Uporting Him Needs To Read This. / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2015
I heard recently, Saraki talking about how sad the emergence of Ekweremadu as the Deputy Senate President is to him. That is just a medium to win favour from the aggrieved APC chieftains to shift their anger towards him to Ekweremadu who happened to be from the PDP.

That Ekweremadu is the Deputy President is just the only reason Senator Bukola Saraki is still the Senate President today, else, the APC power would have swept his foot out of the National assembly.

I Think he (Bukola Saraki) should show appreciation to his Deputy for emerging from the minority party, a thorn in the flesh of APC.

Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Modified.

Who's with me on this.

Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by kalebsky: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Am wit u
Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by MKO4ever(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2015
O.Y.O

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 03, 2015
kalebsky:
Am wit u
Thank you for being with me.

MKO4ever:
O.Y.O
You Mean "O Yes O"
Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by jaybee3(m): 7:20am On Jul 03, 2015
Clown

Wetin be "openion" though?
Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:
Clown

Wetin be "openion" though?

doesn it mean I already cracked your ribs with that one wrong spelling. I wonder what would have happened to you had I got it all wrongly spelt.
Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by jaybee3(m): 7:36am On Jul 03, 2015
victorels:

doesn it mean I already cracked your ribs with that one wrong spelling. I wonder what would have happened to you had I got it all wrongly spelt.

You've done it again

Phewwwww

TGIF

Comical
Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by PRYCE(m): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2015
Seconded!
Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:

You've done it again

Phewwwww

TGIF

Comical

must I put the 't in doesn't. Even though I Know it is auto complete error, it still sound better without the 't.

Pronouns it with me.

Doesn

Again - Doesn

Again - Doesn

Ok. You can continue.
Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by jaybee3(m): 7:46am On Jul 03, 2015
victorels:

must I put the 't in doesn't. Even though I Know it is auto complete error, it still sound better without the 't.

Pronouns it with me.

Doesn

Again - Doesn

Again - Doesn

Ok. You can continue.
Pronounce not pronouns

I'm just messing with you homeboy....

Happy new month and stay blessed
Re: Ekweremadu is the life line of Saraki. He should Show him Respect. (Opinion) by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 03, 2015
jaybee3:

Pronounce not pronouns

I'm just messing with you homeboy....

Happy new month and stay blessed

Yo are correct of course.

I am happy that you are happy. That you are not responding with a violent tone gives me the courage to make you even happier.

Now your turn.

(1) (Reply)

The Change At Efcc: Lamido Vs Nyako / Great Quotes Of Patience Jonathan / Elizabeth Aluko Son Also Graduate With 1st Class Equivalent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.