Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) (1114 Views)

SMARTWEBHOST - A Case Of Administrative Ineptitude / China Is Launching It's Own Version Of Wikipedia / That Whatsapp & Wikipedia Ish Is A Scam. Do Not Try It! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 7:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wikipedia pages Are being Incorrectly Edited by there Administrators. Which goes to Prove that not everything you see on the internet is true.
Irrespective of the Fact that Wiki has about 3Billion users, they still Experience Poor management.
An Example of such Mismanagement is Captioned in the Photos below

Re: Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) by Kimeto(f): 9:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Regular people like us edit Wikipedia so...maybe you should help

1 Like

Re: Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kimeto:
Regular people like us edit Wikipedia so...maybe you should help

It was Actually Edited By a Regular Person which is not Supposed to be
Re: Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) by Kimeto(f): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

It was Actually Edited By a Regular Person which is not Supposed to be
That's the only way Wikipedia can TRY to stay up to date as there are way too many topics/pages and as well as changes everyday for them to have enough workers to update. What I'm saying is, if you see something wrong, you should probably correct it.
Re: Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kimeto:
That's the only way Wikipedia can TRY to stay up to date as there are way too many topics/pages and as well as changes everyday for them to have enough workers to update. What I'm saying is, if you see something wrong, you should probably correct it.

Of Cos I should but Some Peepz still Re-Edit to Suit them

I think Wiki should Employ people who would Do the Editing themselves
Re: Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) by Kimeto(f): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2015
Slimzjoe:

Of Cos I should but Some Peepz still Re-Edit to Suit them

I think Wiki should Employ people who would Do the Editing themselves
Lol...of course Wikipedia has paid editors but I'm sure posts are too numerous and it's really difficult to keep up with them.
Re: Ineptitude Of Wikipedia (photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2015
Kimeto:

Lol...of course Wikipedia has paid editors but I'm sure posts are too numerous and it's really difficult to keep up with them.

I think you might be Right

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Installing Xenforo On Localhost / How Can I Get Canadian Bank Account (virtual Or Real) / Help My Frd Facebook Account Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.