Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

My Experience At A Birthday Party - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My Experience At A Birthday Party (1398 Views)

Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When Going To A Birthday Party With Parents. / If You Attended A Birthday Like This, You Should Be Married By Now / My Experience With A Generous Guy In Lagos Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience At A Birthday Party by iamskatertola(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
I attended a birthday party with a gathering of about 30 people. I sat at the front seat. A lady started distributing food. She started from the back and unfortunately, it didn’t get to us sitting at the front.

Another lady started sharing the drinks, she started from the front but unfortunately I had already moved to sit at the back. Again the drink didn’t get to me.

I was so furious that I stood up to take my leave but then I saw three ladies each with a big bowl. This time, I tried to be wise by sitting at the middle. One of the ladies started the sharing from the front, the second lady started distributing from the back. The two ladies were sharing fried turkey.

When they got to the middle where I was seated, it got finished again! Feeling so frustrated, I bent my head, putting my face in my hands… but then the third lady tapped me and stretched her bowl for me to pick. I stretched and put my hands inside the bowl… Guess what was in the bowl?

Tootpicks
Re: My Experience At A Birthday Party by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2015
grin
Re: My Experience At A Birthday Party by dominique(f): 7:49pm On Jun 29, 2015
Hehehe una sorry o grin
Re: My Experience At A Birthday Party by kazmanbanjoko(m): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2015
How dat one take affect our life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience At A Birthday Party by Anibabe(f): 10:54pm On Jun 29, 2015
:Dhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.i wan go toilet.

(1) (Reply)

LMAO How Nigerians Judge With Their Face ( Photo) / JEEZ! If You See How They Prepare Palm Oil You Will Be Disgusted[photo] / See A Typical Nija Girls' Attitude

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.