Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. (4398 Views)

Bisola Looks So Beautiful In Native Attire / Ini Edo So Beautiful In New Make Up Pics / Tiwa Savage Looks So Beautiful As She Arrives London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by Palmwinetapper: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2015
The last two pics are her recently. Kim was q beauty!!!!! CHINEKE

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2015
shocked
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by Truth24(m): 10:01pm On Jun 29, 2015
Wetin concern me

1 Like

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by obontami: 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2015
so ??
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by Islamicpope(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2015
Illuminati don chop her body finish

Abi Satan dey give free gift?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by mazizitonene(m): 11:53pm On Jun 29, 2015
Has she started taking drugs ? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by kenir(m): 5:40am On Jun 30, 2015
vewi simple! the Woman don old!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 30, 2015
She over used her body what do you expect? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by dangotesmummy: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2015
rokiatu:
She over used her body what do you expect? undecided
why don't you ever want to have sense. Didn't your upstairs tell you that nobody beats nature. You can't look the same forever. Even you that's talking do you look like you looked 5 years ago. Do you wear the same dress. Thats to tell you that Nothing is constant in this life except change and in any case the only change i see is the change in her hair makeup and outfit. All those were pre and post pregnancy pictures. Even a daft man knows the body and total outlook changes after pregnancy no matter the surgery. Surgery cannot beat nature undecided

so grow up

5 Likes

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by dangotesmummy: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2015
kenir:
vewi simple! the Woman don old!!
but you will be forever young. undecided

continue deceiving yourself undecided

1 Like

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by sikirus81(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Last two pic be like she Golfin weed

1 Like

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by agbekeOreke86(f): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
@dangotesmummy,i understand n reason along in/wit ur pespective.nobody can stay young 4eva.d result u get @ur 30s is dependent a lot on how uv used ur body in ur 20s n so go on d list.Kim's a naturally beautiful lady-lushness n succulency were her friendz.yhh...pregnancy,hormones n all dat cud ev caused d law of diminishing returnz but no tnkx to botox n fillers.i lyk her....yh but she's done sum extreme tinx to keep dat 'lushness' she knew she's lost.remembered she injects her own blood right back into her face,she ate her own placenta n rubbed d blood on her face,she stole kourtney's milk 1 tym....etc.i can bet dat she jex had botox injected in d last picture cox dox lipz r uneven.wotz annoyin 'bout her is her constant denial.i aint a pretty gurl maself tho...but wud rather age wit grace.everythin in lyf shud b minimal...food,sex,creamz.....its d after-effect dat mattez.

Truth b told without mincin wordz,tnkx to her outta dis world highlightning n contouring wit special n regular skin care,my dear KImberly lookz older n worn out dan her age.her sister kourtney gat 3 kidz n she's not dix worn out.

#peace#!!
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by dangotesmummy: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Worn out indeed. That's why Kanye wants to die there while the rest black men feigning hating are secretly lusting after her and some are even going as far as putting pressure on their wives to have a perfect figure like Kim k tongue
agbekeOreke86:
@dangotesmummy,i understand n reason along in/wit ur pespective.nobody can stay young 4eva.d result u get @ur 30s is dependent a lot on how uv used ur body in ur 20s n so go on d list.Kim's a naturally beautiful lady-lushness n succulency were her friendz.yhh...pregnancy,hormones n all dat cud ev caused d law of diminishing returnz but no tnkx to botox n fillers.i lyk her....yh but she's done sum extreme tinx to keep dat 'lushness' she knew she's lost.remembered she injects her own blood right back into her face,she ate her own placenta n rubbed d blood on her face,she stole kourtney's milk 1 tym....etc.i can bet dat she jex had botox injected in d last picture cox dox lipz r uneven.wotz annoyin 'bout her is her constant denial.i aint a pretty gurl maself tho...but wud rather age wit grace.everythin in lyf shud b minimal...food,sex,creamz.....its d after-effect dat mattez.

Truth b told without mincin wordz,tnkx to her outta dis world highlightning n contouring wit special n regular skin care,my dear KImberly lookz older n worn out dan her age.her sister kourtney gat 3 kidz n she's not dix worn out.

#peace#!!

1 Like

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by agbekeOreke86(f): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2015
@dangotesmummy,its ok if u still dnt get ma point.everybody's entitled to dia own opinion anyways but i,olutayo Agbeke,as ugly as I am rit now wudnt wanna old dat way.if u tink she's still as pwettae as she used to b,den so she is n so she shall be!!!

P.S-she n kanye ev always crushed n had sex way b4 now.dunno wot dey share-lust,infatuation,love,attention r warerva but it sure as heck lukz gudt,i lyk it n I wish dem all d best.#nohatting# smiley
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
All this posters above me are fighting cos of Kim K,ah don die,make her show una her sex tape..
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by naijaboiy: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
why don't you ever want to have sense. Didn't your upstairs tell you that nobody beats nature. You can't look the same forever. Even you that's talking do you look like you looked 5 years ago. Do you wear the same dress. Thats to tell you that Nothing is constant in this life except change and in any case the only change i see is the change in her hair makeup and outfit. All those were pre and post pregnancy pictures. Even a daft man knows the body and total outlook changes after pregnancy no matter the surgery. Surgery cannot beat nature undecided

so grow up
Aah! On top Kim K? shocked

Take am easy o cheesy
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by kenir(m): 11:43am On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
but you will be forever young. undecided

continue deceiving yourself undecided
who said anyfin bout being forever young? smh
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by dangotesmummy: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2015
kenir:

who said anyfin bout being forever young? smh
continue shaking your head

2 Likes

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by dangotesmummy: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Lamispaco:
All this posters above me are fighting cos of Kim K,ah don die,make her show una her sex tape..
the video that turned her into a famous multimillionaire superstar wink

every one has seen it including me wink
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by killercute16(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
See them dying On top another person matter that doesnt even know if u exist....SMh
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by lilmax(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
Public property,what do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by edwife(f): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
dangotesmummy:
the video that turned her into a famous multimillionaire superstar wink

every one has seen it including me wink

Eh eh eh kulyie kulyie cheesy,i beg i am in a different time zone,the more i aged,the more i look younger... tongue

Don't know why.... sadtongue

1 Like

Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by Palmwinetapper: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
killercute16:
See them dying On top another person matter that doesnt even know if u exist....SMh
Just like I don't know you exist and you're here commenting on something that don't concern you. Did I force you to read it?
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by killercute16(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

Just like I don't know you exist and you're here commenting on something that don't concern you. Did I force you to read it?
Bleh!! tongue
Re: Kim K Used To Look So Beautiful. Before And Afters. by missyruq(f): 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
grin op, u wicked oo, u min 2say she dey ugly now?

Anyways, I tnk d changes is attributed to old age and application of little or no make-up, unlike bfor

(1) (Reply)

Davido Before Assurance Vs Davido After Assurance (hilarious Pics) / Amber Rose And Her Vagina Make A Splash In Yellow / Comedian Yanbaba Proposes To His Partner, Queen Francis AKA ‘Aisha’ (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.