Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Night Of Visitation. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Night Of Visitation. (363 Views)

Boyfriends And Girlfriends? - Visitation Of Jesus To Samuel Oghenetega / Divine Visitation With W.F. Kumuyi / How To Know If A Spirit, Voice Or Visitation Is From God Or Satan (discernment) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Night Of Visitation. by uchkochi(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2015
Night of strange visitation.

I don't just preach, I hear before I say anything. What God asked me to tell you is to write the things you don't want to enter July with on a piece of paper and drop it by your bed or where you are at this very moment and He will intervene within 24 hours.

(1) (Reply)

Christ Is The Judgement Of God / Church Members Can't Find Their Children Into The University They Contributed... / Fast Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.