Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,869 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. (1270 Views)

President Buhari's Absence From Nigeria Clocks 80 Days Today! / Obiano’s 3rd Anniversary – The Countdown Begins 9 Days Today, / Bring Back Our Girls Is 494 Days Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bossOD: 10:32pm On Jun 29, 2015
It is 30days today

It is one month so far since the movement From
''TRANSFORMATION'' to ''CHANGE''

One month ago someone left for OUTUEKE another traveled
down from DUALLA.

Within this few days there have been so much drama.

1st in the travelling to Germany and south Africa by the Dualla
man.

2nd the different level of fight by our national Assembly ruled
by our dualla man's party.

3th All type of blame game by the Dualla man on the Otuoke
man

4th Boko haram is killing almost every day,

5th The Otueke man is enjoying himself somewhere in the
USA.

6th. PDP is now the attack dog.
Hmmm, Its been thirty days that is still leading us to about
3yrs and 11 months.

I just like us to me sincere with these questions
(1). Do we miss Transformation and the Otueke man?
(2). Are we really sure Change will really happen judging from
the Dualla man's body language?

(3). Ans with at least one point, either what you miss about
the Otueke man or what you see about the Dualla man.

God bless.

Your time start now!!!!
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by guntranno(f): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2015
bossOD:

(1). Do we miss Transformation and the Otueke man?
(2). Are we really sure Change will really happen judging from
the Dualla man's body language?
(3). Ans with at least one point, either what you miss about
the Otueke man or what you see about the Dualla man.
God bless.
Your time start now!!!!

1. Yes, I miss his drama and cluelessness

2. Yes, but not immediate
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by DaBullIT(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
People insult , backbite , make rumors, raise propagandas if and when they don't understand you

My point ? Buhari has his unique way of resolving all issues , they say he's not working cos they are not used to his ways

Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bossOD: 12:01am On Jun 30, 2015
guntranno:

1. Yes, I miss his drama and cluelessness
2. Yes, but not immediate
we are watching
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bossOD: 12:02am On Jun 30, 2015
DaBullIT:
People insult , backbite , make rumors, raise propagandas if and when they don't understand you

My point ? Buhari has his unique way of resolving all issues , they say he's not working cos they are not used to his ways

he might do well, but his home is in shambles.
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bettercreature(m): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2015
bossOD:

he might do well, but his home is in shambles.
CHANGE is live in my house,am having electricity 23hours per day and i am sure we have saved up to 70,000 Naira worth of diesel since PMB took over,nEVER again will someone like GEJ rule Nigeria again

1 Like

Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by p1jiobi: 12:25am On Jun 30, 2015
I regret voting for buhari. He should have told us ealier that there wasn't much he could do at 72.
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by Opinedecandid(m): 12:31am On Jun 30, 2015
The Change mantra is a scam.

Or as popularly said, we have been 'SHORT - CHANGED'.

President Goodluck Jonathan was far better than this man(GMB)

The Daura man has caused Nigeria to grind to a halt.

For over a month now, he can't make key appointments?
Is he confused, clueless, dullardy or what?

What a pity!
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by generaliy07(m): 2:59am On Jun 30, 2015
It is well

Did you read "the last Monkey in Idanre"? Oya enjoy this too

https://samueliyanu./2015/06/29/animashahun-our-benevolent-sister/
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by Hayorstimmy: 4:19am On Jun 30, 2015
hypocrite
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bossOD: 12:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
Hayorstimmy:
hypocrite
when u see an untrained guy u will know, always cursing
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bossOD: 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
p1jiobi:
I regret voting for buhari. He should have told us ealier that there wasn't much he could do at 72.

hmmmm,
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bossOD: 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Opinedecandid:
The Change mantra is a scam.
Or as popularly said, we have been 'SHORT - CHANGED'.
President Goodluck Jonathan was far better than this man(GMB)
The Daura man has caused Nigeria to grind to a halt.
For over a month now, he can't make key appointments? Is he confused, clueless, dullardy or what?
What a pity!

u will soon get ur scores
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bossOD: 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2015
bettercreature:
CHANGE is live in my house,am having electricity 23hours per day and i am sure we have saved up to 70,000 Naira worth of diesel since PMB took over,nEVER again will someone like GEJ rule Nigeria again

another que for u, do you SINCERELY think that this development is from Buhari as he has not really done anything yet since may 29??
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bettercreature(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
bossOD:

another que for u, do you SINCERELY think that this development is from Buhari as he has not really done anything yet since may 29??
Yes ofcourse,people are working because of fear of PMB,can't you see how our 3 refinery started working? Those who bought PHCN knows if they dont give us light PMB will cancel PHCN PRIVATISATION,so they hurriedly went to pay for GAS to boost all the power stations
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by fx45(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
bettercreature:
What structures exactly did your PMB put in place to neccesitate this improvement in power? I need you to pinpoint it. In the absence of that I would either assume you're a fool and living in a fool's paradise. Whatever improvement you're witnessing today should be credited more to Yaradua and mostly to Goodluck Jonathan... The man you and your misguided people love to hate. That's the reality for you today. Buhari has done absolutely nothing.... Zilch! As far as power is concerned. So keep shut!
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by mikolo80: 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
fx45:
What structures exactly did your PMB put in place to neccesitate this improvement in power? I need you to pinpoint it. In the absence of that I would either assume you're a fool and living in a fool's paradise. Whatever improvement you're witnessing today should be credited more to Yaradua and mostly to Goodluck Jonathan... The man you and your misguided people love to hate. That's the reality for you today. Buhari has done absolutely nothing.... Zilch! As far as power is concerned. So keep shut!
YET HE HAS LIGHT THE MINUTE OTUOKE MAN LEFT.THINK BFOR YOU TALK
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by bettercreature(m): 2:33pm On Jun 30, 2015
fx45:
You are just a cum rag and i think you are not feeling the change,DO YOU THINK THE COMPANY WOULD PAY FOR GAS TO SUPPLY STABLE ELECTRICITY IF GEJ IS STILL THERE?dont you know 7,000 MWTT that we currently have if effectively manage can give the whole Nigeria 24hours of electricity per day ?dont you know Nigeria can actually be like south africa if people are working? or dont you feel change or what is wrong with this one or you dont know people have started working because of fear of buhari?pls go and sleep and dont mention me again or else ....
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by fx45(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
bettercreature:
You are just a cum rag and i think you are not feeling the change,DO YOU THINK THE COMPANY WOULD PAY FOR GAS TO SUPPLY STABLE ELECTRICITY IF GEJ IS STILL THERE?dont you know 7,000 MWTT that we currently have if effectively manage can give the whole Nigeria 24hours of electricity per day ?dont you know Nigeria can actually be like south africa if people are working? or dont you feel change or what is wrong with this one or you dont know people have started working because of fear of buhari?pls go and sleep and dont mention me again or else ....
Self-deceit is akin to suicide. You're in such a mess. It's a pity!
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by sammyj: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Good.
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by fx45(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2015
mikolo80:
YET HE HAS LIGHT THE MINUTE OTUOKE MAN LEFT.THINK BFOR YOU TALK
What magic took place the minute the Otuoke drunken master left? More power stations were built and 3000 megawatts added to the national grid You guys are just pathetic! Christ! What kind of youth are they churning out from the Southwest?

Where I come from, I've always had regular power supply in the past 18 months. I don't need to shout about it because its my right. Maybe the Otuoke man purposely marginalised your people as regards power supply. He must really be a very wicked man...
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by Hayorstimmy: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
bossOD:

when u see an untrained guy u will know, always cursing
When u see an illetrate guy u will always know, they take hipocrites as a curse.
I wonder if dictionary is no more for evrybody
Re: IT IS 30 Days Today. Please Read And Give Your Answer. by mikolo80: 8:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
fx45:
What magic took place the minute the Otuoke drunken master left? More power stations were built and 3000 megawatts added to the national grid You guys are just pathetic! Christ! What kind of youth are they churning out from the Southwest?

Where I come from, I've always had regular power supply in the past 18 months. I don't need to shout about it because its my right. Maybe the Otuoke man purposely marginalised your people as regards power supply. He must really be a very wicked man...
WELL THOSE WHO DID NOT HAVE NOW DO SO...YOU CAN'T BLAME THEM FOR BELIVING IN BUHARI

(1) (Reply)

Inside The Blair House Were Buhari Will Stay In Washington DC / See What Obama Was Watching / Some Of The Hardwares The Jonathan's Administration Acquired- PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.