Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) (975 Views)

What Happens To A Facebook Account After Death? See How To Memorialize Facebook / Tech Company Reveal Way To Bring Humans Back After Death / EXCLUSIVE: Scientists Finally Proves There Is Life After Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT TRULY HOLY CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER DEATH?
Read john3:16.Jesus says that those that believe (and actually obey all his words) will never perish.this means that their bodies will never perish or decay even after death.Its not just talking of the soul like most people assume.There are so many christians that died many years ago and never decayed(without preservatives).see pic of Anna that died 1837 and is still intact till now,and Bosco(since 1888).i can whattsapp u a video on07033789136.even nigerians have been found incorrupt.They will all rise up again when Christ returns(1thess4:16-17)that is when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies because flesh and blood cant enter the kingdom(1cor15:44,50,51,52).if ur wondering why great men of God havent told u this,read matthew13:17.its a hidden secret.ashes and dust to dust was b4 Christ came.this is to all christians not just catholics.lets all strive to make the list.
GOD BLESS

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2015
Then where is Paul's body? undecided
He is after all, better than all these ones. undecided
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by ELTON123(m): 12:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by khalhokage(m): 3:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Why is this in Science and Technology section? Take it back where the easily deceived gather.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 4:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Teempakguy:
Then where is Paul's body? undecided
He is after all, better than all these ones. undecided
if I showed u his body,how will u know its really him?do u have his picture?
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jun 30, 2015
khalhokage:
Why is this in Science and Technology section? Take it back where the easily deceived gather.
so ur ok with decaying after death?goodluck
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 5:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Ikennailex:

if I showed u his body,how will u know its really him?do u have his picture?
yeah . . . a completely fresh, headless body in a 2000 year old tomb . . . I will be able to put two and two together. angry
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by khalhokage(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2015
Ikennailex:

so ur ok with decaying after death?goodluck

I'm beyond OK with it, I'm going to be cremated, I'll donate my vital organs and burn the rest to ashes. Do you know why I don't care what happens to my body after my death? It's simple, because I'll be dead!
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
khalhokage:

I'm beyond OK with it, I'm going to be cremated, I'll donate my vital organs and burn the rest to ashes. Do you know why I don't care what happens to my body after my death? It's simple, because I'll be dead!
but luke13:4-9 says u can die in a traumatic way if ur not holy
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by khalhokage(m): 3:12am On Jul 01, 2015
Ikennailex:
but luke13:4-9 says u can die in a traumatic way if ur not holy
I'm not religious, we're done here.
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 01, 2015
khalhokage:

I'm not religious, we're done here.
I was unreligious too b4.but with the evidence at hand,i had to wake up.God bless
Re: Did You Know That Truly Holy Christians Never Decay After Death?( Video) by shotster50(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2015
Lol Nigerians sigh.. And you do not think it has anything to do with the conditions in which they were buried Always quick to ascribe supernatural meaning for something that has a straightforward meaning...

(1) (Reply)

Astronomers May Have Found Giant Alien 'megastructures' Orbiting Star / This Funny Comic Gives You A Full Explanation Of Gravitational Waves / Photo : You Have Not Seen This Creative Before But You Are Seeing It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.