Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,623 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. (2051 Views)

Can't Comment In Politics Section, WHY? / Pathetic State Of A Post Office In Lagos (picture) Chaii!! / Why Can't I Comment In Politics Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by obx101: 4:08pm On Mar 02, 2009
I READ LOTS OF POST HERE, N THE REPLIES I SEE ARE NORMALLY DISGUSTING N OFFPOINT FROM THE SUBJECT, IF YOU KNW U DNT LIKE A POST THEN DNT COMMENT COS ITS NONE OF UR BIZ, IF U SEE WAT U LIKE THEN U CAN TALK N FOLLOW THE SUBJECT, THE KIN FORMING WEY I DEY SEE HERE DEY VEX ME ESPECIALLY ALL THESE GURLS WEY DEY DO LIKE SAY DEM NO DEY Bleep AT ALL, NONSENSE.
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Raymond88(m): 4:11pm On Mar 02, 2009
Rubbish thread.
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Seun(m): 4:12pm On Mar 02, 2009
Raymond88 has been banned for 7 days.
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 1:46am On Mar 03, 2009
Eya pele ooo Poster embarassed sad
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by lancevader(m): 1:51am On Mar 03, 2009
raymond nextym dont do dat again okay

gab are yu there
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 1:54am On Mar 03, 2009
Im present! How may I help you handsome? grin
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by lancevader(m): 1:55am On Mar 03, 2009
thanks for the responds just want us to have a chat kan we wink
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 2:00am On Mar 03, 2009
sure. On YIM or here? grin
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by lancevader(m): 2:03am On Mar 03, 2009
hmmm , i think yim will be better just add me up sholami@ymail.com.expecting yours also
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 2:11am On Mar 03, 2009
Ok, I have added you. smiley
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by dipsetbang(m): 3:22am On Mar 03, 2009
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by eyonigger(m): 3:37am On Mar 03, 2009
I am the biggest victim of all regarding what the poster has described. I have suffered blows of curse words from pple, most especially the ladies, I am a little bit aggressive though, bt it comes to when am fighting back. I hv got my threads locked for no reason at all, and to you SEUN, the owner, why close my thread almost all the time? When people are trying to point out their views? Or u think sey i wan run ur site down?
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 5:01am On Mar 03, 2009
eyo, am sorry ooo. . . but I hope i did not bash you up in any ways?

I think the reason why your threads have been lock its not ebcause of you but because of other posters. . . When they start bashing up others, thats when the moderators will take action by either deleting the thread or locking up the thread to avoid from ongoing bashings
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by acidrop(f): 5:12am On Mar 03, 2009
y is this in d romance area?
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 6:03am On Mar 03, 2009
Because the poster is heartbroken cause he/she aint got no LOVE from nairalanders sad
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 03, 2009
Pcguru apologizes to eyoniger.for bashing and making stupid comments.
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 8:05am On Mar 03, 2009
Awwww. . . You're such a nice guy grin
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by lancevader(m): 8:29am On Mar 03, 2009
Peepz in.and runbk 2 bed
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by temi4rea(f): 8:37am On Mar 03, 2009
Well u cant blame anybody for that and secondly those replies that u call DISGUSTING,

They are actually the funny ones,

Some post  are some times not worth posting but ppl do because its free and  they need to be remind their smartness is not impressing anybody.

Come o wetin this topic sef dey do for romance.(its not a romantic topic now)  smiley
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by eyonigger(m): 8:43am On Mar 03, 2009
gabrywyl:

eyo, am sorry ooo. . . but I hope i did not bash you up in any ways?

I think the reason why your threads have been lock its not ebcause of you but because of other posters. . . When they start bashing up others, thats when the moderators will take action by either deleting the thread or locking up the thread to avoid from ongoing bashings

Gab, u have awesomely being a darling, infact you are the best contributor I have encountered on NL. PCguru, ur apology is accepted, u are too GBASKI, I know i will never get apologies from peeps like sistawoman, heatfusion,bluediva who I kinda like have feelings for, those 3 are the ARO META of NL.
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by obx101: 9:21am On Mar 03, 2009
Una don start, lol, anyways its all good sha, make we catch fun.
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Gab, u have awesomely being a darling, infact you are the best contributor I have encountered on NL.

Awwww. . . Now you make me love you instead of like you. kiss

Marishka hargitay grin
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by MaiSuya(m): 9:52am On Mar 03, 2009
I bet you that but for the quick action of Seun early int this tread, this would have been a another battle ground by now.

Na wa o see as everyone is trying desperately to be in their best behavior!  grin

well thankfully I dont have to 'fake' anything, since I always very em . . .polite cool
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Gabry(f): 10:41am On Mar 03, 2009
Ahhhh boguss lie Mai Suya. You stole my fried fish the other day. . . U call that polite? EHn? angry
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by Willyesq(f): 12:53pm On Mar 03, 2009
dipsetbang:

@Topic, That's true and kinda lame on the part of those who mock other pple's post, they are so bogus and arrogant thinking they knows better than the poster.

absolutely positive.

@poster - good thread
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by AnthonyKil(m): 5:43am On Mar 04, 2009
Who gives a shit
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by SeanT21(f): 6:50am On Mar 04, 2009
I know what You mean,Some posters read a topic and leave comments like "who Care's,"stupid thread",etc~~~,If U do not like the topic,Why even bother waisting your time to reply to it.~~~I am included also.~~~
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by waterworks(f): 12:21pm On Mar 04, 2009
y is this in d romance area?

GBAM!

number 1
remove the log of wood frm ur eye befor going to remove the spec frm someone elses eye!
posts in the wrong places, stupid posts, and repeated posts are the reason others come and bash peoples posts! to tell them to get out of the freaking section!!
to the over sabi poster post this in the correct section before critisicing other posters.

number 2
P.S rubbish posters and post bashers are 80 percent of the reason many people come to nairaland. (to laugh) cheesy of course it can be annoying when taken to far but if everyone is as "holy" as the poster wants thats half of the fun in nairaland!

number 3
sum people come here with meaningless sob stories like " im doing my girlfriends sistah on a regular basis what do i do?" hoping to be awarded a price! c'mon nairalanders which kind answer the poster dey find? we will give advice but we will yab first; thats why i like nairalanders they tell the truth everytime! grin
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by patwhizkid(f): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2009
Eyo, u know say u be my personal person o. If i don bash u, sorry o. Ejo, forgive me o.
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by OfficeGirl(f): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2009
*laughing and walking away*

are you surprised?
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by patwhizkid(f): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ officegirl

What made u an officegirl? Hey my friend, will u go to the office and wash the toilets? What are u doing on romance? Oya go to education now!
Re: If You Dont Like A Post Do Not Comment In It: Create Urs. by aus123(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2009
@pat

You re back to NL again,

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of Going To Work out of necessity / Yorubas And Longer Throat / See The Extremely Large Anaconda Snake Killed In Lagos.*video+photos*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.