Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,804 members, 7,802,570 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones (4304 Views)

What You Do Everyday That Spoil Your Mobile Phone Battery. / Top 5 Mobile Apps At Techplus 2017 / 4 Items Our Mobile Phones Replaced That Perhaps They Shouldn't Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 4:03am On Jun 30, 2015
TWORK) every one of you should have on your phones.

We are now in a modern world where our mobile phones solves almost all our IT problems but these apps will surely be a very good move to you to progress and leave you with lesser troubles:

1. CAMSCANNER: This is a mobile application that turns your phone to a scanner, it permits you to snap your documents, be it paper, ID card, business card or anything you want to scan.

Then CamScanner will crop and enhance the image snapped automatically. It will also make the text easily readable. Then you save the document as a PDF file.

With this application, in moments of unprepared plans to scan a document and send somewhere for immediate means, you needn't to rush and search for a nearby cyber cafè before you can scan your files. Oh yeah!!! it saves time and money!

2. UC MINI BROWSER: I know you all are familiar, heard about, or even using this application but trust me you are abusing it, you are underrating its significance, billitling its power and you should start using it more than ever.

The most interesting thing about this application is that it supports all phones, be it JAVA, SYMBIAN, WINDOWS, BLACKBERRY or ANDROID. The latest feature now with many cool features, one of them is pop-up facebook notification. Cool? Yeah cool!!!

Trust me, no browsing application does it better than UC WEB Browser, it downloads at high speed and never a failed-download cause of its auto-reconnection feature. You can even Switch to night mode to read more comfortably at night.

3. MX PLAYER: I bet you have this on your phone, but if you don't, you are very outdated. Even though you are smiling because you have it, I also bet you don't know the application with these cool features that made it better than its likes.

MX Player is a video player application that has got million of downloads across the globe. Unlike VLC player and others, this app is the first video player application that supports multi-core decoding, the only video player app that comes with KIDS LOCK , whereby you can give underage kids your phone to watch videos without having to worry that they can make calls or touch other apps though there are some plugins required for this.

Read Full Details @ www.akhampapa.com/2015/06/top-5-mobile-apllications-you-must-have.html?m=1

3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Christianos: 4:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Cool.
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 4:53am On Jun 30, 2015
Christianos:
Cool.
GRACIAS
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by sleemoon(m): 4:54am On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks OP... Gonna try out the musixmatch
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 4:57am On Jun 30, 2015
sleemoon:
Thanks OP... Gonna try out the
try them
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by jimohibrahim(m): 5:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Only the first app is new to me...

But thanks bruh
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by dgalon(m): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2015
_
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by pendusky(m): 5:56am On Jun 30, 2015
Thanks for sharing!
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by kentech1: 6:52am On Jun 30, 2015
thanks to you op.
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Abayor7: 7:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Uc mini browser different from Uc browser?
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by sleemoon(m): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2015
Abayor7:
Uc mini browser different from Uc browser?

Yes... UC Mini is different UC browser... Jst lyk Opermini and Opera browser... Both are from d same maker, just that d Mini compresses data dan d browser... Hope av ansd ur question.
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Cool!
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by iamyet: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Nyc bt my memory done full
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Dannan: 7:44am On Jun 30, 2015
@op, you are God sent, you just made my day better with that camscanner.
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by paulkush(m): 7:52am On Jun 30, 2015
Really love dis
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by WhoBeThisMan: 8:03am On Jun 30, 2015
The Bible
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by davades(m): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2015
Will have to get em on d itunes
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2015
sleemoon:
Thanks OP... Gonna try out the musixmatch

Cool bro (Y)
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 8:57am On Jun 30, 2015
davades:
Will have to get em on d itunes

what kinda phone are you using? they all available for free on google play store
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 8:58am On Jun 30, 2015
paulkush:
Really love dis
cool bro
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 9:00am On Jun 30, 2015
kentech1:
thanks to you op.
You welcome bro
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 9:04am On Jun 30, 2015
jimohibrahim:
Only the first app is new to me...

But thanks bruh

you welcome bro! the first app is the most important of them!!!
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2015
Really appreciate d camscanner
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2015
WhoBeThisMan:
The Bible
Bible is no more compulsory when you have it in your room already!
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2015
bissy93:
Really appreciate d camscanner

You welcome bro

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by heykims(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
I once had camscanner but didn't know how to use it. How do I apply it on my snapped pic please?
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Abayor7: 10:02am On Jun 30, 2015
sleemoon:

Yes... UC Mini is different UC browser... Jst lyk Opermini and Opera browser... Both are from d same maker, just that d Mini compresses data dan d browser... Hope av ansd ur question.

Yes you have. But Which of the two is better?
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Godfullsam(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
I love UC browser
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Shaadey: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
dictionary
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by mop4: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2015
nice one op...
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by afeez502: 2:09pm On Jun 30, 2015
goona try d camscanner now
Re: Top 5 Mobile Apllications You Must Have On Your Mobile Phones by Akhampapa(m): 2:53pm On Jun 30, 2015
mop4:
nice one op...
You welcomee

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Slashes Data Prices, Introduces Better Offer For Customers / See What This Girl Told MTN Customer Service. / Windows 3.1/95 On Symbian Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.