Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:04 PM

Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki (15320 Views)

Saraki Reshuffles Senate Committees, Tinubu, Marafa Get “juicy” Post / Court Tells Saraki To Face Trial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Brytawon(m): 5:12am On Jun 30, 2015
A member of the Senate Unity Forum, comprising the All Progressives Congress ( APC) Senators who supported the bid of Senator Ahmad Lawan ( Yobe North) for the presidency of the 8th Senate, later won by Bukola Saraki ( Kwara Central) , has challenged Saraki to name those who wanted to abduct him before his emergence as President of the 8th Senate.

The Senator, Kabiru Marafa ( Zamfara Central), in a text message to journalists yesterday, tasked them to ask Saraki to name those who wanted to abduct him before getting full reaction to his allegation.

Saraki had at an interview with journalists last weekend in Abuja, alleged that before the inauguration of the 8th Senate on Tuesday, June 9, 2015, there were plans by some big guns within the party, stridently opposed to his aspiration as President of the 8th Senate, to abduct him as a way of preventing him from attending the inauguration and personally accepting his nomination for the position.

According to Saraki in the interview widely reported in the media, he escaped the abduction allegedly planned against him that day by refusing to report at the Transcorp Hilton Hotel where all federal lawmakers-elect were billed to gather at 8:00am for onward movement to the National Assembly.

source: www.leadership.ng/news/443657/name-your-alleged-abductors-marafa-tells-saraki

1 Share

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by HungerBAD: 5:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Counting his days until he becomes the EX Senate President.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by eightsin(m): 5:16am On Jun 30, 2015
He should but maybe he is scared
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by modath(f): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2015
Saraki's would be abductors are fair play, team spirit, honour & loyalty but as a sharp guy with an unbridled sense of I, ME, MYSELF & need for power at any cost he aint never going to allow any of those MOF0s catch him napping & stop him from his goals..

Saraki must think Nigerians are fools, he got wind of an abduction but not the meeting alledgely called for by the president. cheesy

Issokay, he should go ahead & enjoy his last bit of political relevance; as barcanista posited (hate to agree with him sad ) even PDP don't want him, all they needed was to cause a crack in APC's armour...

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by mistabiola: 5:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Marafa just dey challenge Saraki like say nah only hin dey house, make dem move on jawe. No time to waste time.

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Saraki oooooo grin
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Bollove: 6:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Why would Saraki name anybody ..... How would he know who , when and where...

He was warned on tip off and was smarter than his abductors now He is the Senate President .

How could this people be asking the Senate President some rhetoric questions ..... lol.

6 Likes

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Edwardhead(m): 6:05am On Jun 30, 2015
[size=15pt]no be me saraki go use dat wayo wayo do... did he say that so he can be pitied or what? undecided,[/size]

aswear, dis news no concern me

5 Likes

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Bollove: 6:09am On Jun 30, 2015
modath:
Saraki's would be abductors are fair play, team spirit, honour & loyalty but as a sharp guy with an unbridled sense of I, ME, MYSELF & need for power at any cost he aint never going to allow any of those MOF0s catch him napping & stop him from his goals..

Saraki must think Nigerians are fools, he got wind of an abduction but not the meeting alledgely called for by the president. cheesy

Issokay, he should go ahead & enjoy his last bit of political relevance; as barcanista posited (hate to agree with him sad ) even PDP don't want him, all they needed was to cause a crack in APC's armour...
See, the Northern Oligarch determine the political RELEVANCE of a politician at the centre government ..... oh yes...... the same people we southerners call Ab.okis .....

It is not Saraki's fight with Tinubu that will render he, Saraki irrelevant in the political scheme of Nigeria.

Make una keep beating empty chest .... grin ..... no be for media dem dey fight am .....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Olsoo(m): 6:17am On Jun 30, 2015
I'm sure Saraki has never for once had peace of mind ever since he became Senate President.
Thats the price you pay for doing things the wrong way,being impatient and treacherous.
angry

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by ZeezaRapture(m): 6:23am On Jun 30, 2015
This Senator Marafa keep giving Saraki headache hahahahahahahahahahahahagringringrin

make i rush go get popcorn cheesy

Z.R

4 Likes

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by modath(f): 6:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Bollove:
See, the Northern Oligarch determine the political RELEVANCE of a politician at the centre government ..... oh yes...... the same people we southerners call Abokis .....

It is not Saraki's fight with Tinubu that will render he, Saraki irrelevant in the political scheme of Nigeria.

Make una keep beating empty chest .... grin ..... no be for media dem dey fight am .....

Chill, we all know who the real empty chest beater are.. wink

Tinubu is not the issue that his detractors are making the NASS impasse to be, Saraki acted purely on selfish reasons purely based on his ambition & he found a willing accomplice in a PDP that needed a crisis in APC.. PMB said he'll work with anybody but he stated that it has to be someone who will respect party supremacy & not subvert the process

As for Saraki, if he wasn't feeling the heat, why is doing so much PR, with the abduction story, claiming he is sad about ekweremadu being his deputy & the his biggest faux pas till date "claiming he dropped his presidential ambition for PMB like he could best him in any way whatsoever!!! undecided

You have your stand,I've mine, tommorrow is pregnant, in no distant future it will bring forth what it has & the whole world will see.

12 Likes

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Bollove: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2015
modath:

Chill, we all know who the real empty chest beater are.. wink

Tinubu is not the issue that his detractors are making the NASS impasse to be, Saraki acted purely on selfish reasons purely based on his ambition & he found a willing accomplice in a PDP that needed a crisis in APC.. PMB said he'll work with anybody but he stated that it has to be someone who will respect party supremacy & not subvert the process

As for Saraki, if he wasn't feeling the heat, why is doing so much PR, with the abduction story, claiming he is sad about ekweremadu being his deputy & the his biggest faux pas till date "claiming he dropped his presidential ambition for PMB like he could best him in any way whatsoever!!! undecided

You have your stand,I've mine, tommorrow is pregnant, in no distant future it will bring forth what it has & the whole world will see.
Which heat is Saraki feeling .... which heat .... if he was feeling any heat, he would have abided by the directive of APC National Chairman to ensure Lawan/Akume become the Senate majority leader and Deputy Majority leader respectively.

You folks once said Bukola Saraki travelled to France to beg Tinubu
You folks once said Bukola Saraki implored OBJ to beg Tinubu
You folks keep saying Bukola Saraki is feeling the heat grin

You don't know Bukola Saraki , He will never beg Tinubu and He will never stop using his power and influence to frustrate Tinubu ..... I dey laugh una and da na y I tagged you people media warrior and empty chest beaters.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Yawa.

If you're dining with the devil, be prepared to come with a long spoon.

Says Mum.
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Mubbyleey(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Let this man be for now and strike him hard later...
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by hucienda: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Na wa o.. this Saraki news no dey finish??

The hue and cry is becoming irritating.

1 Like

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by loliclops: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Edwardhead:

[size=15pt]no be me saraki go use dat wayo wayo do... did he say that so he can be pitied or what? undecided,[/size]
aswear, dis news no concern me
must you waste space undecided undecided undecided
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by plowret: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Olsoo:
I'm sure Saraki has never for once had peace of mind ever since he became Senate President.
Thats the price you pay for doing things the wrong way,being impatient and treacherous.
angry
Thats true. . he messed up

3 Likes

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by poljut: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Counting his days until he becomes the EX Senate President.
\
he'd be there till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by UnknownT: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Marafa, for questioning our distinguished senate president and Chairman of the 8th NASS, no senate committee chairmanship position for you. You will be a floor member in the least(committee with the least chances of seeing money) committee in the senate. Those in support say AY! AY!!!!!!!! The AYs have it. *hits gavel* grin cool

7 Likes

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by wisefizz(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Oh
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by SammyO4real: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2015
[size=16pt] Pourquoi devrait-il nommer son ravisseur présumé? Est-ce une solution à tout problème. Sifflement en français 'Mtchew!'

[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by LILYUCHMAN: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
another Saraki news in less than 30minutes. This man will soon become more popular than Mr President

1 Like

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Swagk101(m): 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
sdindan:
Yah! Lemme help my man.
(1) Tinubu
(2) Tinubu
(3) Tinubu
That's all!
grin grin
Jacksparrow0712:
If we can overcome the many past dramas, I'm sure we'll one day get over this saraki drama. Sooner or later
Shii becoming so boring mehnnnnnn
Definately bro!Saraki will regret his actions
Olsoo:
angry
Hin no fit get rest @ all, u know how many haters hin get?
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2015
If we can overcome the many past dramas, I'm sure we'll one day get over this saraki drama. Sooner or later

Shii becoming so boring mehnnnnnn
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by DTOBS(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
j

1 Like

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by CallPolice: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
You will regret ever being the senate president. You have lost the respect of your fellow colleagues. Too bad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by sdindan: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Yah! Lemme help my man.
(1) Tinubu
(2) Tinubu
(3) Tinubu
That's all!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by richardjemedafe1(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Ehm
Re: Name Your Alleged Abductors, Marafa Tells Saraki by intergral(m): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
Yess

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: We Will Bomb Terrorrists Daily Until They Run Away – Amaechi / APC Promises 40,000MW To Stop Power Outage Pains / Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.