Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,858 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam (30004 Views)

Photos Of Buhari & Osinbajo Laughing Hard In Office Today As Osinbajo Briefs Him / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. / Housemaid And, Artisans To Pay Taxes In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Obiwiz(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
I expect oda parts of Nigeria to have some self-esteem and say to the SE, "look, if you're not proud to be associated with the rest of us, then you can leave", that's DIGNITY.
I won't have a girlfriend who keeps telling me she's ashamed to be associated with me and still keep her, that's because I value myself.
Too much hate and rancour in Nigeria, instead of perishing trying to be one, we'd better split up into manageable units and prosper in our various little corners/countries.
For my south-south brothers, no right thinking easterner is obsessed with having u team up with d East for secession or something lyk dat - uniting with the SE is ur choice(but remember d same stone thrown at d lizard can also be thrown 'mistakenly' at d wallgecko). I'm an Imolite with an Ikwerre mother, but I'd suggest if Biafra were to secede, let it be just d five core SE states-no mixed multitude, to avoid too much talk. Easterners should begin to exercise caution when it comes to where dey choose to cite dia landed properties in Nigeria because d signs are not good.
My two cents
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by DzTzl(f): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
sugarvallly:
if the FG is sayin boko haram inmates nids to b relocated to anambra state,instead of relocating them 2 cause more havoc or spread in other states,why cant they be killed once and for all?

still wondering why they are still alive,I weep for my country Nigeria.
My dear sister, i wonder o, y not kill them once and for all?

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 30, 2015
Tripleclick:
drum beaters, ur ancestors have never fought a sand war,, and still you are not better dn d tribe dt fought a civil that are even documentd online,, and yu r not ashamed of yourself
***tongueout**** we are sensible and well educated we dnt fight unreasonable useless war........we defeat pple in an intelligent manner without wasting d life of ppl we r fighting for and a bullet

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by DzTzl(f): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2015
writetopoker:
I hv said it time without immemorial that pmb is a pedophile & a rapist, pple thought I was just abusing, buhari raped aisha at d age of 9, when he was 45, idioootic generations
geez! whar a brain !!!
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2015
RedBenson:
We should be ready for whatever we see in this country in the next 4yrs. Buhari is taking good things away from the south/east while he brings doom from the north to these regions. Our oil is now taking over by the northerners and we benefit nothing from their groundnut cultivation, cattle rearing etc. Instead, terrorism is brought upon us. I pray we wont be pushed to the wall, cos if that happens, i repeat, if that happens...i leave you to do the guessing.
redbenson tell us what will you do? Una too like talk sef
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Chibuzoc(m): 11:12am On Jun 30, 2015
ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free
no nation is created by man only nigeria was created by a dead man living in hell now.
every man made product has an expired date. nigeria has expired
Biafra or we all die

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Themandator: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2015
sweetgala:

They are probably being relocated to avoid a break out from a less adequate prison in the NE.

How many super max prisons do we have in Nigeria -probably 0 . We do need to re-evaluate out detention system

Any prison in SE is like the dreaded gutanamo Bay.... It is more secure because the opportunity for break out is less viable.... No safe haven around to harbour the outside collaborators until studies are complete

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by OreMI22: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2015
People should storm the prison and burn it down.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Alao96(m): 11:45am On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:
Waste of time.....

Buhari: Tell those your market women and illiterate protesters to behave themselves. Look into my eyes, I am not jonathan.

OB: Yes Oga

See dis dog.......

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Alao96(m): 11:48am On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:
if it comes to making noise, everyone it's the Yorubas dat are number 1. With their chimpanzee attitude of making noise and attracting attention when they know they can't fight.

It's about thinking ahead..i thought you said your people are sophisticated? The prison is not a suitable holding facility for terrorists and the prison capacity is well exceeded. Boko haram should be contained and not allowed to spread, that's how to stop this scourge, but you don't care do you?

Dont mind him..... Atleast if dey even escape d SE can handle it beta dan d cowardly people of d south west
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by mistabiola: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Alao96:

See dis dog.......

In your fathers house bah cheesy grin
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Alao96(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Y didnt dy execute dis 40 prusoners.... Y are dy still in prison afta killing thousands of people.... Una see say buhari no mean well
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Ndkings1(m): 11:59am On Jun 30, 2015
HungerBAD:
Traders wants to do a mother of all protest? can somebody educated from the East, please tell this people nobody has ever won a fight with the Federal Government.

Wht of boko haram

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by ajepako(f): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
liberty300:
I must say, igbos where right not to vote this clueless tyrant dullard. First month in office and your plan is to spread boko haram across the country.

No federal investments in anambra state except for the federal hospital and school which is in a way mandatory...but they get federal prisoners? Please, this is wrong. if you see something that is wrong speak up..dont let hate cloud your judgement

I'm Yoruba from Lagos and I'm in support of our brothers from Anambra state.

This is Buhari's subtle attempt to spread Boko Haram into the Southern region ..

It's a matter of time before federal Government picks Lagos, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Delta and Abeokuta for this evil and sinister plot..

All is well, even inside the well

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by ajepako(f): 12:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
gamaliel121:
Derz nothing wrong in relocating prisoners people...

Yeah true..

But let them move this kind of prisoners near your farm or home

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2015
He has been instructed by his German masters!! Ndi Ewu Nama! Fa si na ha wu disciplined military men*bupu aso* fa wu complete mkpis nenwero ako n'uche.

No wonder they hated GEJ. The man did not take anyone's orders...

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by EasternPride: 12:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Fynpatra:
Y can't buhari kill dis terrorists once, y put dem in a prison,,,KILL THEM, KILL THEM...he who kill by sword should die by sword...

Because he is their sponsor.

He is the Terrorist in chief.

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Fynpatra(f): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2015
EasternPride:

Because he is their sponsor.

He is the Terrorists in a chief.
Exactly dr,,,his jus decievin peepzzzz

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
firstEVA:
redbenson tell us what will you do? Una too like talk sef

Which state are you from let me know how to put my answer?

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by iahmed(m): 1:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ebig22:
any bomb blast, every hausa man including beggar dies, i trust my brothers
exactly and then the war begins

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by IlekeHD: 2:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
I thought Buhari said it was false.

Why are they relocating them to the East? Why Anambra specifically.

Fear the North, my people. Fear the North.

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by ebuka440: 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2015
I don't blame the so-called Nigerian president for sending in boko haram detainees to the east for he is a coward. I thought that he said that he is not going to rest until boko haram finishes in this country and that he is going to make his home in Maiduguri until he flushes out boko haram.
Buhari is a nincompoop, an illiterate and a retired military gorilla. We can't stay with boko haram in Anambra state because we don't kill and we are God fearing people. Boko haram should be kept in Daura to kill and finish him
As the Yoruba's are known for their okro soup behavior, they will soon fight with the northerners, NDI OFE MMANU
As for the President, God help us
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by OreMI22: 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=15pt]When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas and Hausa/Fulanis are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by mildteddy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
myklangelo:
I can see the hand writing on the wall, Obiano should be very careful, altho we Anambrarians are greater than any challenge... Egwu adighi atu afo o buru uzo.

If those prisoners are truly in Anambra, like a virus they will spread their network amognst their followers in the east, it is like openng a new terrorist cell, because the prison in Ekwulobia is esly penetratable. This will make Anambra their Eastern n Southern HQ.

If Obiano don't control the traders, with time they must eventually bomb down the prison with help of MASSOB. This will make Buhari to act faster than Boko Haram by sending military power and might to the East to quench the "lesser evil" MASSOB. This will help him to easily introduce his friendly Anti-Igbo programmes.

The best way to get out of this mess is not using force of being looku looku. If truly those prisoners are there, an assasin should be employed to silently kill them all, either by poisoning or? But let there be no bombing or mass action. Let it be an action of few individuals. Let's know if Buhari will send Shakarau to us.

Follow on twitter @odeniigboBlog

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com

You make a million sense. Exactly my view on it.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Sulaimon01(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

No need to talk again Cuz I've seen ur name us Suleiman.
You need serious deliverance o, "us Suleiman "?
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by islandmoon: 3:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
who is the coward now? just because FG is relocating 47 Boko Haram member to Anambra, you ran away in your markets last saturday, and you have been crying and rolling on the road since morning, look at the real coward calling others coward, go to Jos, Plateau State and ask about what Agwan Rukuba boys did to those Islamist in Jos town! this is ridiculous, why didnt you complain when FG was Building Roads and Prison? you expect FG to put father Xmas there or what? guys wake up, its not Xmas yet!!

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Gasout(m): 4:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
These biafras re funny ooh. Is Anambra not part of Nigeria? So, de should move them to another state abi? So, una de fear de almajiris?

But, on a serious note. I expected to Miscreant to be in their grave yard, nt another prison

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by sweetgala(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
Themandator:

Any prison in SE is like the dreaded gutanamo Bay.... It is more secure because the opportunity for break out is less viable.... No safe haven around to harbour the outside collaborators until studies are complete

There are more than enough Igbo who would either lynch the escapee or turn him back in.

The fact that the igbo and hausa/fulani hate each other means they would not mix in prison and hopefully not convert inmates, whereas up north the mutual religion can end up with short stay inmates become released back into society as potential terrorists
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Jesusloveyou: 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
ralph28:
Fela we miss you.
Animal wan give us human right.
See de kind change boko boss de bring.
Kia walia dis no be de kind change we voted for.
did u vote for him?

Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Spybradd: 7:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ephemmm:

Relocating Prisoners to Anambra is bad, but to Osun will be ok so that Aregbesola will be on his toe to pay civil servants! What a silly comment from the silly brain!
always gud 2c ya quote folks n ur big ball do ur thinkin'n ur anus, ur 4kn talkin'.
Re: Traders, Artisans To Shut Anambra Today As FG Relocating 40 Bokoharam by Themandator: 7:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
sweetgala:

There are more than enough Igbo who would either lynch the escapee or turn him back in.

The fact that the igbo and hausa/fulani hate each other means they would not mix in prison and hopefully not convert inmates, whereas up north the mutual religion can end up with short stay inmates become released back into society as potential terrorists

you got it.these guys are just as ordinary as other in mates ..the advantage they enjoy when kept in northern prisons is that they quickly turn the quaoran upside down to confuse warders and security agents who are largely of the same religion...and on escaping ,they run into willing brained washed accomplice .. all this head-start wont be available down south particularly in the eastern region

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Presidential Jet: Hanan Buhari Was On Official Assignment ― Buhari Media / “Buhari Can't Fix This Country” - Bandits Say In New Video / Age And Place Of Birth Of Ministerial Nominees

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49