Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters (12528 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 7:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Having an ahmed write about this is an insult.
It is indifferent Igbos that should author these type of article.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
majority hawk gala like ebuka the painter.

After living across Nigeria for over 3 decades, I have concluded that the only reason the Yoruba hate the igbos is pure jealousy.

Selling 2 big cartons of gala daily gets a man 2600 naira profits, that's over 75k per month, more than most civil servants earn in Nigeria. keep deceiving urself n keep hating. Lazy Bone.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by tonychristopher: 7:32am On Jun 30, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
and majority of Yoruba sell agbo and owo mi da ...even the gala has been taken over by Yoruba women while the men are omo nile

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by NDPVF(m): 7:35am On Jun 30, 2015
capip120:
Can Nigeria handle this?
No.Why?.It has gone beyond and Igbo affair.
Yesterday being monday,i got stucked in a wild-flood.
It almost swept my car away.But this is Oil city that has built a former desert Abuja,to a world class city,while their is absolutely little or no federal presence here.Any attempt to bring any here,will be followed with press criticism,and tagged "Non viable project".Take the quest for seaport here,as an example.many a time,same people will use their press to tags it a "non viable project",just to stiffle it.But demands for more in Lagos.Lagos currently has two ports,(Tincan & Apapa),and the 3rd one is ongoing in badagery.
How about the recent call to shut down enugu intl airport,by same people with their press,saying "Nigeria doesnt need multiple entry routes".How about shutting down Kanos own or Lagos?.If a region of over 15million have to go to Lagos,kano or abuja to travel out of the country,then something is wrong somewhere.mind you,it isnt only Igbos that uses it.it makes life more easy for some middle beltans like Benue and kogi,who are near to the airport.i in person,i used that airport last year.how do you want igbo people to feel,when it is being close?.your gues is as good as mine.common Ghana that is not upto a state in Nigeria has more than one intl airport,how much SE+Other nearby user,i inclusive.shm on Nigeria.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fr3do(m): 7:36am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u guys keep makin mistake.wetin concern d igala,idomas and d pple of d south south wit biafra now.biafra should b an ibo struggle alone

A WALE does not speak for the Igalas, Idomas and the SS!
I have noticed that your people are always the ones that talk about how an Igbo man hates an Ibibio and vice versa, about how the Ndoni and Ijaw can not see eye to eye.
Let it be known to you that SSners and SEners don't fall for that anymore.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u guys keep makin mistake.wetin concern d igala,idomas and d pple of d south south wit biafra now.biafra should b an ibo struggle alone

igala, idoma, Ibibio, and very many more tribes are of Igbo origin. its a long story, u can investigate on ur own.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 7:43am On Jun 30, 2015
carnegiefan:

A quick correction:

I listen to Radio Biafra, and NEVER has Nnamdi Kanu called for "Southern region to secede from the north".
His aim has ALWAYS been the restoration of BIAFRA, and by Biafra he means SS/SE and Igala and Idoma.
He hates sharing a country with Hausa/Fulani and Yoruba.
His popularity is increasing in his target zone because he speaks the truth and people recognize those truths.
Please Take out the Igalas from your madness.
Same Igalas Anambra govt banish from its environment.

Thank God they they are killing your people at Aguleri.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by hoobs(m): 7:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Emytexboy:
Radio Biafra: A Stitch In Time...By Ahmad Salkida and Johnson Chinedu Edwin
Our investigations have observed that the Director has a growing influence on the minds of many who come from the other side of the Niger. The danger in this is that people in that region are beginning to accept whatever he says as the gospel truth. To the unreasoning mind, the Director is framing the thoughts of many of his listeners and predisposing them to dangerous tendencies. Without going into specifics, but to underscore what one is trying to say, the relevant authorities should know the danger of a collective mind-set propelled towards a particularly risky direction.
BY AHMAD SALKIDA AND JOHNSON CHINEDU EDWINJUN 29, 2015

In two separate newspaper articles published in 2006 and 2009 in the New Sentinel and Sunday Trust, which can be credited to one of us, Boko Haram’s total disregard for civil values was the main point of discourse. The report in question warned that the government’s disregard for the rebellious inclinations of the group would bring a calculated catastrophe to society. The authorities ignored this and did not consider the imminent peril of society.

Last week, the National Broadcasting Commission (NBC) of Nigeria urged Nigerians to simply ignore Radio Biafra, a broadcast platform that has committed time, energy, and resources to peddling resentful communication about Nigeria and her constituted authorities. NBC’s management claimed that they were aware of the pirate radio station that is “transmitting seditious and divisive content contrary to the provisions of the Nigeria Broadcasting Code and law” and they are “working with security agencies to track the source of the broadcast.”

Nnamdi Kanu, who is fondly called Director, is the name behind the radio show. On a daily basis, the radio is winning many Southern, Nigerian admirers. According to a random survey conducted for the purpose of this article, an increasing number of traders, men and women in villages, schools, and commuter buses tune to the 97.6 band width. In Aba, Abia State the radio’s audience is growing steadily among young people.

A public commentator known as “Onye Nkuzi” on Twitter (@cchukudebelu), recently dissected this phenomenon, lamenting that “the Nigerian State doesn't have a narrative to challenge alienation - we've seen it in the North East and Niger Delta. It pops up again.” Radio Biafra, like the ongoing insurgency in northeast Nigeria, feeds on alienation to peddle a culture of violence through retribution of real and perceived injustice.

Meanwhile, it serves every society well to pay attention to signals and other sub-signals that have the potential to erupt into other disturbing cauldrons of widespread violence. In Asaba, Delta State, with frightful alacrity, an Igbo man brought the consciousness of radio Biafra to one of these writers one evening in the southeast and implored everyone present to tune into the station.

As soon as the right bandwidth was accessible, the voice of the ‘Director,’ Nnamdi Kanu, came through forcefully over the airwaves. To say the least, It was an arresting, almost hypnotic voice, but it was not the voice that was the problem, but the substance of what Kanu said and how he said it that called for concern.

With a warped history of the causes and effects of the 1967 Biafran Civil War, many unsuspecting listeners were spellbound as the voice of “director” resonated over the airwaves with ceaseless histrionics. With his commentaries on a wide range of subjects all geared towards the need for the burdened southern region to secede from the north and “the hypocrite southwest,” he seemed tireless.

Our investigations have observed that the Director has a growing influence on the minds of many who come from the other side of the Niger. The danger in this is that people in that region are beginning to accept whatever he says as the gospel truth. To the unreasoning mind, the Director is framing the thoughts of many of his li http://saharareporters.com/2015/06/29/radio-biafra-stitch-timeby-ahmad-salkida-and-johnson-chinedu-edwin
written by another lazy northern who cannot survive without the igbos while attaching an igbo name to the post,so they can be like..."Can't u see?,even an igbo man do not want biafra".....you are wrong,u guyz can write a thousand article about biafra,it will not stop it,its only making it popular

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Macelliot(m): 7:56am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u dont and cant speak for dem too.we hav yorubas in d south south(edo).and d idomas in benue and d igalas in kogi are in Northern Nigeria
You failed to know that Igbo and Igala are two ethnic group that comprises Anambra and Enugu state respectively....

Igbo, Igala, Idoma has many things in common..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Please Take out the Igalas from your madness.
Same Igalas Anambra govt banish from its environment.

Thank God they they are killing your people at Aguleri.

The mind of a yoruba man is evil...look at the Nonsense this idi$ot is spewing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by hoobs(m): 7:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Young03:
my problem be say I no de get d transmission

I for like hear myself not people telling me stories everyday
which state do u reside in?
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Young03(m): 8:01am On Jun 30, 2015
hoobs:
which state do u reside in?
Enugu inside Unn
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by NDPVF(m): 8:02am On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
walemoney007:
we hav yorubas in south south state of edo.d south south is not a tribe,idomas and igalas are northerners,so ibos should fight for ibos alone.bbiafra=ibos
[/s].And the entirety of Edo state is Yorubaland?.How about the right of others in Edo state,to choose where to belong?.BTW,i never said Southsout is a tribe.if you ain't stewpid,you would seen SS in quote "SS".Am well informed that Edo state isnt homogenous,though Binis may be majority,but Edo you are claiming,is not a homogenous ethnic group.Check this out.
http//:www.nairaland.com/../1

And Binis cant outrightly be said to be yorubas.so you ain't so sure.

As regards Igalas & Idomas,they will kill you should you label them northerners.
Stop tagging them north.

Biafra is not =Igbo.this is the part of history you people are trying hard to supress and rewrite.
The day Igalas & Idomas know that they core part and parcel of the ancient Biafran empire,they will hunt you guys.Use your google,search the map of Biafran empire.The map exists before the 1967 civil war. Hope i have schooled you with facts and figures?.Thank me later.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by tonychristopher: 8:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Edwardhead:
dis guy self

[size=15pt]i have question, why issit that na only are poor dudes are brainwashed to fight for biafra, cos I never hear rich igbo people dat get coy for abuja n lagos fight for dia struggle?[/size]

and you think they can do it openly but I think you might be right . french revolution was done by the poor ...magna carta was started by the poor even the Spanish own

so visit history

vox populi vox deo

you won't know this and I won't teach you that

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by hoobs(m): 8:07am On Jun 30, 2015
Young03:

Enugu inside Unn
frequency is 102.1 or 104.7 any of the 2

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2015
fr3do:

A WALE does not speak for the Igalas, Idomas and the SS!
I have noticed that your people are always the ones that talk about how an Igbo man hates an Ibibio and vice versa, about how the Ndoni and Ijaw can not see eye to eye.
Let it be known to you that SSners and SEners don't fall for that anymore.
i dont care about who hate who.but for u ibos to achive dis ur biafran wish,it must and will b made up of ibos and ibo territory alone
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Young03(m): 8:10am On Jun 30, 2015
hoobs:
frequency is 102.1 or 104.7 any of the 2

thanks man
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

igala, idoma, Ibibio, and very many more tribes are of Igbo origin. its a long story, u can investigate on ur own.
igalas are of ibo origin,u are a confuse fool.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by California1(m): 8:11am On Jun 30, 2015
new2020:

anyway I don't blame nnamdi kanu anytime he talk about the tribe. ....nnamdi is a prophet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2015
Macelliot:

You failed to know that Igbo and Igala are two ethnic group that comprises Anambra and Enugu state respectively....

Igbo, Igala, Idoma has many things in common..
what are d tins igalas and idomas hav in common wit d ibos?
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
igalas are of ibo origin,u are a confuse fool.

Lmao. Don't use Google n check it, Go n ask around or read books in libraries.

OE u can remain an olodo if that makes u happy
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by ipreach: 8:17am On Jun 30, 2015
he is on his own

PLEASE READ MY SIGNATURE AND DISCOVER IMPORTANT THINGS THERE
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

After living across Nigeria for over 3 decades, I have concluded that the only reason the Yoruba hate the igbos is pure jealousy.

Selling 2 big cartons of gala daily gets a man 2600 naira profits, that's over 75k per month, more than most civil servants earn in Nigeria. keep deceiving urself n keep hating. Lazy Bone.
this your calculation get as he be.

Dreamland.

Have you sold gala before? grin
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Success1sMine: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2015
[/b][right][/right][b] If they want to go, why not? why will anybody want to force them to stay where they dont want to, if they are truely tired of nigeria then they should do the needful but rightly through referendum.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Dreamland.
OK.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Oya keep insulting people hustling for their daily bread now, i don't know why you keep abusing people hawking in the traffic like Yolobas, Hausa dont also hawk.

Who are those people selling agege bread without labels on the sides of the road, those selling agbo jedi, those selling trinkets and ornaments, those hawking bread inside big tray with butter, those, doing tattoo and pink lips at Ikeja and Lagos Island, what about those women hawking Kola nut and Bitter kola on big tray,

where all these people listed above from

ignorance is a bliss

1toRtoiSe1:

Dreamland.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2015
new2020:

Uwe ene bete ee' ene Dada ka

Ask any igala in the house to tell you the meaning of what I wrote.

Bastard.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by cheruv: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
chuna1985:

You know when someone claims sophistication.. he ends up deluded attimes undecided

10 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s].And the entirety of Edo state is Yorubaland?.How about the right of others in Edo state,to choose where to belong?.BTW,i never said Southsout is a tribe.if you ain't stewpid,you would seen SS in quote "SS".Am well informed that Edo state isnt homogenous,though Binis may be majority,but Edo you are claiming,is not a homogenous ethnic group.Check this out.
http//:www.nairaland.com/../1

And Binis cant outrightly be said to be yorubas.so you ain't so sure.

As regards Igalas & Idomas,they will kill you should you label them northerners.
Stop tagging them north.

Biafra is not =Igbo.this is the part of history you people are trying hard to supress and rewrite.
The day Igalas & Idomas know that they core part and parcel of the ancient Biafran empire,they will hunt you guys.Use your google,search the map of Biafran empire.The map exists before the 1967 civil war. Hope i have schooled you with facts and figures?.Thank me later.
u are a stupid fool,if u cant show me wia in my post dat i said bini pple are yorubas.u are a fool and very daft if u fink igalas and idomas are not northerers,d way u talk about igalas and idomas slappin me if i refer to dem as northerners,just showed ao daft n stupid u r,cos i can see d north is a tribe in ur eyes.and fool,dia is notin lik ancient biafra.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

Uwe ene bete ee' ene Dada ka

Ask any igala in the house to tell you the meaning of what I wrote.

Bastard.

Pathetic Fool using online translator. You are such a unique fool. Get out from this thread before I....
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 30, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
Rock-me-atu e be like say ur ekebe don dey heavy reach your brain right.... anyway we all know what yoy do in London...see you at that junction this night tongue
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:58am On Jun 30, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:

Dreamland.

Ashy tell me you make up to that from those cheap men every day.... why not mind your business in Romance section, why are you here to abuse the ibos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adamawa Bomb Blast: President Buhari Says ‘it’s An Act Of Desperation’ / Kaigama, Onaiyekan Frown At Increase In Petrol Price, Electricity Tariff / Concerns Over Eastern Line Railway Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.