Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters (12538 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari’s Ministerial Nominees Revealed- Sahara Reporters / Governor Udom Emmanuel Builds House Just 4 Months In Govt - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
patmaine:

we xan speak for them. we have igbos in edo..
my bro,no one is stoppin u from havin ibos in south south in biafra
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2015
The attah of igala, attah means father, he is the supreme traditional ruler of the whole igala people. Tell me, does he look like igbo, does his dressing look like does of igbo traditional rulers? Naah! It is similar with the hausas. grin grin I Wonder what kanu has been feeding you all with. This sh!!!!T is fvcking annoying.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
effect of smoking fresh cow dung and listening to radio biafra. grin fool i am ready to maul u back to ur senses u retarded, deranged, warthog faced buffoon. grin If u claim my people ever again, may ur armpit be infested with the fleas from a thousand camels. grin grin grin grin grin
Face ur biafra u soulless, septic, sychopathic clodhopper and leave us out of it, go to any igala town an say we have anything in common and get lynched. grin grin grin grin grin

what a slow poke. .
rant all you want..
my message is clear...

yorubad boy
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by basilo101: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u dont and cant speak for dem too.we hav yorubas in d south south(edo).and d idomas in benue and d igalas in kogi are in Northern Nigeria
edo is nt part of Biafra

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by shItGBO(f): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
The attah of igala, attah means father, he is the supreme traditional ruler of the whole igala people. Tell me, does he look like igbo, does his dressing look like does of igbo traditional rulers? Naah! It is similar with the hausas. grin grin I Wonder what kanu has been feeding you all with. This sh!!!!T is fvcking annoying.

u neva sabi Heeebo people. They are fvcking greedy and covetous, always trying to steal what does not belong to them.

I am also from the NC, Nupe, Niger state and i find it provocking to read them attach some tribes in the NC with their Biafra nonsense.

I personally do not have any problem with their Biafra so far as they can make it a Heeebo affair only

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by KevinDein: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
idoma part of Biafra? no fuckkkkjng way man. my children can't be half biafrans. god forbid.
delete idoma from your biafran dreams. I'll fight with my last drop of blood to make sure idoma doesn't join that shittty Biafra. the thought of my children being half biafrans is nauseating.
pukes....
angry. very angry

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by basilo101: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u dont and cant speak for dem too.we hav yorubas in d south south(edo).and d idomas in benue and d igalas in kogi are in Northern Nigeria
a referendum will decide
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Kcinho(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
u guys keep makin mistake.wetin concern d igala,idomas and d pple of d south south wit biafra now.biafra should b an ibo struggle alone
you are so ignorant. Know today that the ogboli people of uzouwani in Enugu state and parts of Anambra are Igala. Parts of Enugu ezike in enugu are also idoma. I can tell you these people are totally in support of biafra

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by walemoney007(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2015
NDPVF:
No.Why?.It has gone beyond and Igbo affair.
Yesterday being monday,i got stucked in a wild-flood.
It almost swept my car away.But this is Oil city that has built a former desert Abuja,to a world class city,while their is absolutely little or no federal presence here.Any attempt to bring any here,will be followed with press criticism,and tagged "Non viable project".Take the quest for seaport here,as an example.many a time,same people will use their press to tags it a "non viable project",just to stiffle it.But demands for more in Lagos.Lagos currently has two ports,(Tincan & Apapa),and the 3rd one is ongoing in badagery.
How about the recent call to shut down enugu intl airport,by same people with their press,saying "Nigeria doesnt need multiple entry routes".How about shutting down Kanos own or Lagos?.If a region of over 15million have to go to Lagos,kano or abuja to travel out of the country,then something is wrong somewhere.mind you,it isnt only Igbos that uses it.it makes life more easy for some middle beltans like Benue and kogi,who are near to the airport.i in person,i used that airport last year.how do you want igbo people to feel,when it is being close?.your gues is as good as mine.common Ghana that is not upto a state in Nigeria has more than one intl airport,how much SE+Other nearby user,i inclusive.shm on Nigeria.
what do u mean by ghana is not up to a state in Nigeria,pls xplain? Ghana has just one international airport
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by shItGBO(f): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Heeebo people, he no go beta for all of una. So una wan add Idoma and Igala people for Biafra. Na amadioha go kill all of una

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2015
patmaine:

what a slow poke. .
rant all you want..
my message is clear...

No wonder nobody take u guys serious, everything filled with lies and falsehood, what make u think it will see the light of the day? grin grin grin grin

Yabaleft escapee, abeg somebody bring chain and cage for this useless thief! grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by KevinDein: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2015
shItGBO:
u neva sabi Heeebo people. They are fvcking greedy and covetous, always trying to steal what does not belong to them.

I am also from the NC, Nupe, Niger state and i find it provocking to read them attach some tribes in the NC with their Biafra nonsense.

I personally do not have any problem with their Biafra so far as they can make it a Heeebo affair only
very annoying fuuvkers. they are not done claiming Niger delta, now they wanna start claiming some of middle belt. these bastards ain't serious indeed. war is fvvvking imminent indeed. they desperately want war. I think they are gonna get it.
just got me angry.
idoma in Biafra? spits spits spits

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2015
walemoney007:
fool,what do ibos and igalas av in common?

Educate urself.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:55am On Jun 30, 2015
new2020:

Pathetic Fool using online translator. You are such a unique fool. Get out from this thread before I....
Thank you thank you thank you is all I have to say to you. I am a busy type. I don't have time for E-troll like your type.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Humblebloke(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
I will now kill myself because some selfish and greedy folks want power at all cost...... The evil director is in London instilling hate in the gullible ones in the east of the niger

He speaks the truth..... An igbo man paints his own tribe as the saint and label other tribes evil....... Of course, that's what we want to hear......

A lot of Nigerians have one thing in common...... ''GREEDINESS''

May God help us!!!

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2015
Kcinho:

you are so ignorant. Know today that the ogboli people of uzouwani in Efra
hehehehehhe! Crack da ribs ooo! Another joker, the last time i checked, those igalas are in their minority, history said they were igala warriors who went for war and lost their way back home. grin grin grin Infact they are not even up to 500 i think. grin grin Infact they are not even igalas but outcast and are a very tiny minority in anambra state, close to extinction. grin grin grin grin

Igalas are northerners, our language is intermixed with hausa, our food northern, culture is northern, dressing northern. grin Igalas are the majority in kogi state, and majority of igalas look northern, apart from that majority of igalas are muslims and majority of igalas kicked jonathan back to otuoke. grin SIMPLE! grin

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by KevinDein: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2015
is obvious what these heeebos want is a country where they will be the only majority and as such can determine the fate of every other minority group that goes with them. they just want a country where they can be lords. they hate hausas and yorubas only because those two groups serve as check and balances.
whatever evil iboees claim hausas and yorubas are, iboeees are waaaaaay worse.
true story y'all. I know the ibooooes. I know how they think
delete idoma from your Biafra dreams NOW

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by adamskutty(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2015
KevinDein:
very annoying fuuvkers. they are not done claiming Niger delta, now they wanna start claiming some of middle belt. these bastards ain't serious indeed. war is fvvvking imminent indeed. they desperately want war. I think they are gonna get it.
just got me angry.
idoma in Biafra? spits spits spits
U ain't as angry as i am, these people don't even know my history, they should go and ask those igbos in igalaland who igalas will most likely align with among any other tribe in nigeria, majority of us have our ancestors from the core north.
The name of my village is ANGWA-EDE, the word angwa doesn't even exist as an igala language, angwa is actually a hausa word which means town. grin grin grin I find it very disrespectful and shocking, that some group of people for their own selfish reasons will start spreading falsehood all over NL just to get sympathy. They are only creating more enemies for themselves. grin

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by KevinDein: 11:10am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
hehehehehhe! Crack da ribs ooo! Another joker, the last time i checked, those igalas are in their minority, history said they were igala warriors who went for war and lost their way back home. grin grin grin Infact they are not even up to 500 i think. grin grin Infact they are not even igalas but outcast and are a very tiny minority in anambra state, close to extinction. grin grin grin grin

Igalas are northerners, our language is intermixed with hausa, our food northern, culture is northern, dressing northern. grin Igalas are the majority in kogi state, and majority of igalas look northern, apart from that majority of igalas are muslims and majority of igalas kicked jonathan back to otuoke. grin SIMPLE! grin
very well said man.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by after1: 11:12am On Jun 30, 2015
Yeebhoes claiming peoples land since 1798BC. They will speak for other tribe and tell you not to speak for them. M.oronic animals and landgrabbers. See as Igala and Idoma people dey reject them sharply. Bunch of deluded people

3 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by wordcat(m): 11:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Once again, the writers failed to mention what the Director, Nnamdi Kalu have said that calls for concern.

Each time these Amala and Ewedu writes will come on nairaland with the Radio Biafra director say this and that but they will never mention the particular hate or incitiful speech from him.

Isn't it better for saharareporters to focus on Saraki which they've paid them to blackmaill since they no longer reports about boko haram

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by winniz: 11:22am On Jun 30, 2015
KevinDein:
idoma part of Biafra? no fuckkkkjng way man. my children can't be half biafrans. god forbid.
delete idoma from your biafran dreams. I'll fight with my last drop of blood to make sure idoma doesn't join that shittty Biafra. the thought of my children being half biafrans is nauseating.
pukes....
angry. very angry

When did you become Idoma? Are you no longer hausa/fulani?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by shItGBO(f): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:
U ain't as angry as i am, these people don't even know my history, they should go and ask those igbos in igalaland who igalas will most likely align with among any other tribe in nigeria, majority of us have our ancestors from the core north.
The name of my village is ANGWA-EDE, the word angwa doesn't even exist as an igala language, angwa is actually a hausa word which means town. grin grin grin I find it very disrespectful and shocking, that some group of people for their own selfish reasons will start spreading falsehood all over NL just to get sympathy. They are only creating more enemies for themselves. grin
my dear, the thing no vex u reach me. I am Nupe, the part i come from is a bit close to the yoruba people. They use to refer to us as Tapa, we share cultural and historical ties with them. Infact the Igunnuko Masqurade they use to worship in Lagos was given to them by us.

However, you will never find a yoruba man foisting his identity on us. No tribe in Nigeria does that except the Heeebos. Na dem go claim Lagos, claim Niger Delta and now they wan include the Middle Belt with their Biafra nonsense. Na amadioha go kii dem

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by KevinDein: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
winniz:

When did you become Idoma? Are you no longer hausa/fulani?
fuccckoff man. when did I ever say I was Hausa. I'm a northerner you ibooo cannibal. north central is north bastarrd.
delete idoma from your moronic Biafra dreams.
don't wanna have anything to do with you ibooo cannibals. lemme let it out; I fvvking hate every thing you guys stand for.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Kcinho(m): 11:30am On Jun 30, 2015
adamskutty:

Your reasoning is just a little above that of a 10 year old. So towns like Igga, asaba, ojo, ogwurugwu all in enugu and ode and others in Anambra are just 500. You know nothing about history son, your elders are not doing enough for you indomie generation.
I should help you a little, the attah of Igala has constant interaction with the Igala people in Enugu. He actually promised to accommodate them anytime they decide to migrate back as most of them have traced their origin in the course of the interactions.
These same people you call outcasts accommodated the echenwo people and other Igala towns affected by the flood for months feeding and also providing clothing for them during the flood. Let me leave the rest for your elders to do.
Probably you are one of those who stay in Abuja and claim Igala but don't actually know the road home.
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by winniz: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
[s][/s]shItGBO:
my dear, the thing no vex u reach me. I am Nupe, the part i come from is a bit close to the yoruba people. They use to refer to us as Tapa, we share cultural and historical ties with them. Infact the Igunnuko Masqurade they use to worship in Lagos was given to them by us.

However, you will never find a yoruba man foisting his identity on us. No tribe in Nigeria does that except the Heeebos. Na dem go claim Lagos, claim Niger Delta and now they wan include the Middle Belt with their Biafra nonsense. Na amadioha go kii dem[s][/s]

You are Nupe or whatever and even Biafra has never included your so called Nupe amongst them, so why are you whining all over the place.

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by Captainswag225(m): 11:32am On Jun 30, 2015
NDPVF:
No.Why?.It has gone beyond and Igbo affair.
Yesterday being monday,i got stucked in a wild-flood.
It almost swept my car away.But this is Oil city that has built a former desert Abuja,to a world class city,while their is absolutely little or no federal presence here.Any attempt to bring any here,will be followed with press criticism,and tagged "Non viable project".Take the quest for seaport here,as an example.many a time,same people will use their press to tags it a "non viable project",just to stiffle it.But demands for more in Lagos.Lagos currently has two ports,(Tincan & Apapa),and the 3rd one is ongoing in badagery.
How about the recent call to shut down enugu intl airport,by same people with their press,saying "Nigeria doesnt need multiple entry routes".How about shutting down Kanos own or Lagos?.If a region of over 15million have to go to Lagos,kano or abuja to travel out of the country,then something is wrong somewhere.mind you,it isnt only Igbos that uses it.it makes life more easy for some middle beltans like Benue and kogi,who are near to the airport.i in person,i used that airport last year.how do you want igbo people to feel,when it is being close?.your gues is as good as mine.common Ghana that is not upto a state in Nigeria has more than one intl airport,how much SE+Other nearby user,i inclusive.shm on Nigeria.
why should u insult my country GHANA because of ur stuppid argument? Dude respect yourself or else i will get u banned

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by winniz: 11:37am On Jun 30, 2015
[s][/s]KevinDein:
fuccckoff man. when did I ever say I was Hausa. I'm a northerner you ibooo cannibal. north central is north bastarrd.
delete idoma from your moronic Biafra dreams.
don't wanna have anything to do with you ibooo cannibals. lemme let it out; I fvvking hate every thing you guys stand for. [s][/s]

Abokii, when did you start speaking for Idoma Tribe? Same Idoma at Benue state you Fulani namas have been slaughtering it's people and want to wipe out of extinction.

1 Like

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by shItGBO(f): 11:51am On Jun 30, 2015
winniz:

You are Nupe or whatever and even Biafra has never included your so called Nupe amongst them, so why are you whining all over the place.

Biafra goat, why shouldnt i be concerned with your land grabbing tendencies? Greedy ba'stards !

The day before yesterday, una wan steal PH and Niger Delta, despite the fact that the Ikwere's, the natives of PH have consistently rejected and dendied being Heeebo.

Yesterday, na Lagos una wan steal, despite the fact that their king thretened to drown you cannibals inside the Lagoon.

Today, na Idoma and Igala una wan steal. Who knows if your longthroat wouldnt make you attempt stealing my land tomorow.

Thieves, cant you make Biafra a Heeebo affair alone? Must you forcefully attach others to your cursed selves? Are you Heeebos cursed or something?

4 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by fx45(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2015
Elueme:
Very true. Initially I felt it(radio Biafra) was a trash but later started using it as a comic relief but I can see some valid points in what the director says. After all propaganda is an invaluable instrument as learnt from the APC. If Ahmad Sakida saw nothing wrong with APC's propaganda in the days and years to the general election, he must be an hypocrite to complain now.
Is Ahmed Salkida not the same Boko Haram journalist operating from Dubai or somewhere?
Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by winniz: 12:01pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s][/s]shItGBO:
Biafra goat, why shouldnt i be concerned with your land grabbing tendencies? Greedy ba'stards !

The day before yesterday, una wan steal PH and Niger Delta, despite the fact that the Ikwere's, the natives of PH have consistently rejected and dendied being Heeebo.

Yesterday, na Lagos una wan steal, despite the fact that their king thretened to drown you cannibals inside the Lagoon.

Today, na Idoma and Igala una wan steal. Who knows if your longthroat wouldnt make you attempt stealing my land tomorow.

Theieves, cant you make Biafra a Heeebo affair alone! Must you forcefully attach others to your cursed selves? Are you Heeebos cursed or something? [s][/s]

Stop boring me with these jargons cos Biafra don't even know your so called Nupe or whatever exist, so quit crying all over the place.

2 Likes

Re: Radio Biafra Is Gaining Relevant Sahara Reporters by KevinDein: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
winniz:

Abokii, when did you start speaking for Idoma Tribe? Same Idoma at Benue state you Fulani namas have been slaughtering it's people and want to wipe out of extinction.
moooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Saraki’s CCT Trial Begins March 10 / Thousands Of Igbo,ijaws Efiks Etc , Have Begun Arriving Washington DC / Anyone Operating From Pdp Hq Is Talking Nonsense — Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.