Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,082 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari (52615 Views)

We’ll Soon Approve 150 More Private Universities – NUC / Magu To Lawyers: We’ll Soon Come After You / We’ll Expose Jonathan If EFCC Arrests Us — Ex- Associates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Bonapart(m): 10:30am On Jun 30, 2015
Dumb ass president
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by mkpikpub(m): 10:32am On Jun 30, 2015
Too many promises. I hope you are keeping track of them all.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by CaptPlanet(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2015
You've been saying this since you assumed office.

Get on with it already. If Gej looted the treasury, expose him asap.

However, I don't understand why Buhari and Apc are so hung up on excuses. It's becoming a trademark of their government. Pointiing accusing fingers all around the country while the govt is on autopilot.

Get on with governance and stop diverting attention from the reality. I'm beginig to think this government is confused.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by kenazuu(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Hero10001: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Exposing him is not enough. What happened to arresting the man ? Some people won't like to hear this, but Jonathan is the most corrupt leader we have ever had. If we should even go by his famous "stealing is not corruption" statement, then one will be left with no option but to give him the title of the most corrupt leader ever. I know ibb, obj and abacha where all thieves, but I don't think they will ever come close to Jonathan when it comes to stealing. Sometimes I get this awkward feeling that buhari is not very serious about fighting corruption. Am just kinda surprised that I haven't given up on my amiable general yet.

May God continue to help you sir.
If "Stealing is corruption" are you exempted ni?!
Everybody steals.
Buhari sef na ole buruku.
^^^
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by socialmediaman: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2015
“In the process of time, after all that is being planned by the current administration has matured, and bearing fruits, Nigerians will be able to determine who is serving them acceptably, and who has taken them for a ride. It is just a matter of time,” he said.

The best reply that PDP and Jonathan's men and praise singers deserve!
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by owensking(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2015
Let me expose it for you...

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by akoaki(m): 10:34am On Jun 30, 2015
helpee:
Buhari again? When a government is confused, it will fall back on the old gimmick....shift the blame back to the previous regime. we don't need to know what the previous regime stole. APC already told us via sanusi during campaign how much was missing. By now, I expect many people to be in jail. Till date, apc is still telling us money is missing as if they didn't say so during campaign. Arrest these people now. Prosecute them and recover this loot. But wait.....Apc is setting up a political committe to probe money missing from NNPC. committe comprising of only APC governors. Not technocrat. Not forensic expert. Not even non partisan financial expert. What do I expect el rufai to say about jonathan? To exonerate him abi? The report of the committee is dead on arrival. The partisan nature of the committee members shows that buhari is not ready for a serious business. Just playing to the gallery to gain time. This CHANGE is a FRAUD

With this type of opinion expressed on public forum, it clearly shows that many nigerians dont wish this country well. If you want to know the real enemies of nigeria, look beyond the politicians and come to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Billygee2u: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2015
get Lost
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by MalcoImX: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2015
blowjohn:

Exactly my thoughts. If buhari neva had any intentions of probing Jonathan, perhaps, just perhaps, the scale of looted funds has rily jolted him to his knees.
And you can see, the PDP gang, because of this and the Saraki favour are beginning to crawl out of their hole.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Firefire(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
CaptPlanet:
You've been saying this since you assumed office.

Get on with it already. If Gej looted the treasury, expose him asap.

However, I don't understand why Buhari and Apc are so hung up on excuses. It's becoming a trademark of their government. Pointiing accusing fingers all around the country while the govt is on autopilot.

Get on with governance and stop diverting attention from the reality. I'm beginning to think this government is confused.

I think so...

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Emmy1000: 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by anigold(m): 10:39am On Jun 30, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Exposing him is not enough. What happened to arresting the man ? Some people won't like to hear this, but Jonathan is the most corrupt leader we have ever had. If we should even go by his famous "stealing is not corruption" statement, then one will be left with no option but to give him the title of the most corrupt leader ever. I know ibb, obj and abacha where all thieves, but I don't think they will ever come close to Jonathan when it comes to stealing. Sometimes I get this awkward feeling that buhari is not very serious about fighting corruption. Am just kinda surprised that I haven't given up on my amiable general yet.

May God continue to help you sir.

good one buhari should arrest and prosecute all corrupt political officer holders past/present including those in the APC.

for you to say that goodluck is more corrupt than ibb,obj and abacha tells alot about your level of sentimental reasoning...

Am sure:

Tinubu is a saint.
IBB is a saint.
Obj is a saint.
All APC Governors OWEING 8 to 11 month salaries are all saints.
Amaechi is a saint.
All APC BIG GUNS are all saints.
The list continues till infinity..

If Buhari tries selective prosecution he may just end up being the last president of Nigeria.
He must be a just umpire...
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by dancoolD(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2015
President Buhari should mind his own business, becuz there is no change in the Nigeria economic since he assumed office , well i don't have much to say for now, there is a saying that says you can only conquer your past by focusing on your future. God bless Nigeria
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Elxandre(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2015
owensking:
Which picture is this?
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Superman11(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2015
MalcoImX:
Truly, America will know. They're the ones saying they know where the money is.

leave those Americans their interests are always infront of them not ours...
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Superman11(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2015
owensking:

Seriously that is jonathan oooo Ewo !!
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by onatisi(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2015
Story story stories . Baba ,quit talking and start working
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Superman11(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2015
akoaki:

With this type of opinion expressed on public forum, it clearly shows that many nigerians dont wish this country well. If you want to know the real enemies of nigeria, look beyond the politicians and come to nairaland.

ABoki sorry Akoaki that guy is Right, arrest people and charge them so these monies will be recovered and they should stop blabbing and get to work. SO who are the enemies of Nigeria??
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Yugoos: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Sai Daura. Recover it, stop talking about it. Recover Na biko biko. Remember Sylva that you've cleared OK. Catch him again pls

1 Like

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by asidere(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Mr President,while exposing ex president Jonathan's loot,please also expose the loot of the ex governors especially Delta state.I wonder where they are taking our money to.Abacha looted,but where is he today.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2015
yes!
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by hamilton62(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2015
please Mr PMB you were voted in for these and others and you used it as a campaign hallmark at the due time, are we not over with campaigns and its promises.... we want you to kick start something and stop crying like PDP is your wife at home...
Please start doing something then let the masses bury or unearth PDP with respect to your administration..
It will gladden my heart for your administration to expose all looters, If my dad at work is found guilty too please do justice to him but you talk too much which is trying to make us think of you as scam.... please clear the air for doubters ....
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by owensking(m): 10:49am On Jun 30, 2015
Superman11:

Seriously that is jonathan oooo Ewo !!
Abi?
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by EnvilleInstitut(f): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2015
Enville Institute of Environmental & Safety Management

Enroll for any of our July, 2015 Training Programmes.

1. Environmental Pollution and Control Training - Date: 6th - 7th July, 2015 Course Fee: N35,000 Duration: 2 days

2. Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2004) & Quality Assurance Training - Date: 8th - 10th July, 2015 Course Fee: N40,000 Duration: 3 days

3. General Health, Safety & Environment (GHSE) - Date: 14th - 17th July, 2015 Course Fee: N45,000 Duration: 4 Days

4. HSE Level 3 (Supervisor Programme) - Date: 22nd - 24th July, 2015 Course Fee: N35,000 Duration: 3 Days

5. Chemical & Material Handling Safety - Date 29th - 31st July, 2015 Course Fee:N35,000 Duration: 3 Days

Venue: Enville Training Hall 4, Osho Street, off Opebi Road, Ikeja, Lagos
Call: 08064184140, 07026033769 or institute@envilleconsult.com or info@envilleinstitute.org

We offer Industrial Practical First Aid Training by seasoned professional and certified trainer. Hurry and register with us and give your career a boost and become employable.

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Ejehjoe(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2015
helpee:
Buhari again? When a government is confused, it will fall back on the old gimmick....shift the blame back to the previous regime. we don't need to know what the previous regime stole. APC already told us via sanusi during campaign how much was missing. By now, I expect many people to be in jail. Till date, apc is still telling us money is missing as if they didn't say so during campaign. Arrest these people now. Prosecute them and recover this loot. But wait.....Apc is setting up a political committe to probe money missing from NNPC. committe comprising of only APC governors. Not technocrat. Not forensic expert. Not even non partisan financial expert. What do I expect el rufai to say about jonathan? To exonerate him abi? The report of the committee is dead on arrival. The partisan nature of the committee members shows that buhari is not ready for a serious business. Just playing to the gallery to gain time. This CHANGE is a FRAUD
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by caprini1: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2015
And the "I will,I shall,I must,I would" ...continues!
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by crisycent: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Is this the change? No ministers yet your busy shuffling between Abuja and katsina to see your cows.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2015
Spaxon:
cry THE Daura President HAS RELEASED ANODA Cattlelistic joke .....
bullshit why can't he expose Amaechi Tinibu and Objectives loot
my dear wise up why speak like this.
Is amaech a president?
Is tinubu a president?
It is left for their state governor to probe them like wike is doing to amaechi.
If buhari choses to over look gej is left for him.
It is good to probe leaders it help to improve accountability which is among the key factor that trigars development.
I rest my case.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Forwetinnah: 11:03am On Jun 30, 2015
Expose o!! We are waiting...
APC shaaaaaame!

Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 30, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

You're the dullard here. I wonder how NL came to be populated by your type that just spread here-say without doing their findings. What Buhari said was that all what people were saying about Abacha being corrupt remained allegations. If you don't know, nobody is a criminal until a competent court holds they are guity. Nobody, not even a judge, dare call an alleged criminal, a criminal until convicted. Buhari never said Abacha was not corrupt.
please school them bro i wish we have many of your type in this forum NL wil remain the best.
I like the way you made him understand the part of the law buhari is speaking from.
Re: We’ll Soon Expose Jonathan’s Loots -buhari by samplegirl(f): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Buhari you are a fool and a coward.

So only Jonathan has looted. Start from Ibb, Shonekan, Abacha, Abdulsalam, Obj, Yar'adua and then Jonathan.

If you say you are recovering the loot from only one person it is called witch hunt in other words but if you say you are recovering from all looters it is only then you are making sense. Unless you want to tell us it is only Jonathan you are not afraid of.

Meanwhile you have spent over one month in office o, we never see anything different from campaign gimmicks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Newly Built Ikeja Bus Terminal By Governor Ambode (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore Tear-Gassed At Ooni Of Ife's Palace For Refusing To Prostrate / EFCC Report Against Ibe Kachikwu Sent To Osinbajo, The Vice President Leaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.