Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,516 members, 7,801,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work (15997 Views)

What's Your Current Challenge At Your Place Of Work? / Does This Happen In Your Place Of Work Too? / Career Mistakes You Should Avoid In Your Place Of Work. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by Jetjacky(m): 11:28am On Jun 30, 2015
Olsoo:
Ok I get. All you're trying to tell us are The 5 ways to avoid people who aren't of any importance to our life shey?
my thoughts exactly sad
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:29am On Jun 30, 2015
cc You know yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2015
Edwardhead:
cool
upon wetin op type na only "cool" u c type? na una dae make chat boring
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by luthorcorp: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2015
the question is which one of the kinds do u fall into and how can others avoid you too.....rubish post,mtcheeeeeeew....
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by ipreach: 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Check out my signature below
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by Edwardhead(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
lexiconkabir:
upon wetin op type na only "cool" u c type? na una dae make chat boring
isnt it cute?
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by 9jatatafo(m): 11:31am On Jun 30, 2015
Bone them, blank them and fence them out of your way.
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Edwardhead:
isnt it cute?
nah, i dont think so
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by IceDude(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Yungwizzzy:
Still don't get it
Are u related to President Buhari? Nawa o!
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:42am On Jun 30, 2015
CrazyMan:
[i] Toxic people exist everywhere and sadly, they will continue to. Think about the lazy co-worker who is a master in the art of rambling, especially about how the country’s dwindling economy is making his work harder, the touchy neighbor who is legendary for creating chaos and seems to hate any semblance of peace, the needy friend who wants to involve you in all her drama, or the close relative who wears you out with his/her problem.

http://www.insidify.com/discovery/the-5-best-ways-to-handle-toxic-irritating-peopleanywhere?utm_source=Handle+to+Batch+B1&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Handle+to+Batch+B1

The funniest thing is even when you try all these and decide to stay on your own they would still come knocking one way or the other just to provoke you undecided

1 Like

Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by free37: 12:05pm On Jun 30, 2015
Great post.
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by Akaewu: 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
kenedy175:
Finally, the best way to avoid toxic people, SHOOT Them!

Or ursef
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by imurboss: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

The funniest thing is even when you try all these and decide to stay on your own they would still come knocking one way or the other just to provoke you undecided

True. One of them has even tagged me a quiet person without knowing that i'm just avoiding her and her stupid talks,she's just too annoying
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by BornnAgainChild(f): 4:38pm On Jun 30, 2015
imurboss:

True. One of them has even tagged me a quiet person without knowing that i'm just avoiding her and her stupid talks,she's just too annoying

Foolish set of people they full my office,i just keep laughing at them all when they gather in two's and three's to talk about me or say something to provoke me,I so pity the just one person that would serve as a scape goat to others,at the end of the day when the person see sunlight e go call am winter
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by Superman11(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=20pt]Where is the punch him in the face option
or GUN shot choice[/size]
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by imurboss: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
BornnAgainChild:

Foolish set of people they full my office,i just keep laughing at them all when they gather in two's and three's to talk about me or say something to provoke me,I so pity the just one person that would serve as a scape goat to others,at the end of the day when the person see sunlight e go call am winter

Lmao @calling sunlight winter
Re: Best Ways To Handle Toxic And Irritating People In Your Place Of Work by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:35am On Jul 01, 2015
imurboss:

Lmao @calling sunlight winter

Is true na smiley yeye people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Whats The Graduate Salary At Shell / 10 Things You Must Do Before Quitting Your Job To Start Your Company / Eight New Year Resolutions To Grow Your Savings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.