Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Tricks To Score High In Your Post UTME - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tricks To Score High In Your Post UTME (387 Views)

How To Score High In Post UTME Screening Examination / 10 Secrets In Reading For Jamb To Score High / How To Score Very High In JAMB/UTME Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tricks To Score High In Your Post UTME by Fertilenigeria: 7:57am On Jun 30, 2015
See the Tricks to Score High in Your Post UTME

Do you know that before you get admission into any higher institution in Nigeria, you have to score high post utme?

You high score is what will cement your place in the admission list despite huge competition for your course.

Of course, it's a fact that if you have low score, you will not be admitted. That's the reason why I put up this trick for those who want to succeed once and for all.

Click to read more http://mypastquestion.com/how-to-score-high-in-post-utme/

(1) (Reply)

Which Web Application Should I Add For You In My Calculator Site? / See How Internally Displaced People's Childrens Are Sleeping / ESUT 2015/2016 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.