Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (42914 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:

Chai..............pussieeeessss don suffer. grin grin
grin
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
dckng16:
GEJ is really a true Democrat. There were some decisions he made during his own tenure he had to reverse due to people's voice, for example removal of fuel subsidy and Changing of Unilag to MKO Abiola University. People protested and he had to reverse it. This is democracy the voice of the people matters, Buhari as the president of Federal republic of Nigeria should know that this is Democratic Era not Military Era. The people have spoken and protested that they don't want terrorism in their land, yet u refused to listen.

Are there no prisons in the North.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
dckng16:
BUHARI IS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME

I voted Him, is this Change I voted for

Wait for more Ewus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by pjc(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, stop distracting me. All hands should be on deck for the eventual arrival of these criminals into Ekwulobia. Ask ur thugs to clear the highway. Receive them and be blessed.
We will. But you can still go to west germany and kill yourself. Nkita mitchakwaa g'onu.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by nwadiuko1(m): 10:26am On Jun 30, 2015
And its only a few minutes to federal poly oko where the jihadist can try out new. Experiments when they are eventually set free........God this doesn't feel right at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 10:27am On Jun 30, 2015
pjc:

We will.

Good of u. u are trully a Nigerian citizen grin grin

[s]But you can still go to west germany and kill yourself. Nkita mitchakwaa g'onu.[/s]

Inconsequential to issue at stake here grin grin

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Billygee2u: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2015
Ndi Igbo is there any other way that Buhari will tell you that he hates you?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by pjc(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=35314470][/quote]
A lot of things are inconsequential to the issue at stake here. Including you as a person. AtuluOfia.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Billygee2u: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2015
dckng16:
BUHARI IS BEGINNING TO ANNOY ME

I voted Him, is this Change I voted for
you are visionless for supporting him before,did you not know that Buhari is evil and never likes SE and Christians?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by rileyy(m): 10:35am On Jun 30, 2015
Gullible people everywhere, I hat people who hastly jumped into conclusion

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by cescky(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2015
ive said it before and will retriate it

BUHARI is a bitter man....weather he is capabale or not is another story

but one thing is certain, he will spend his tenure fighting his perceived enemies.....mark my words

this move is his first
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by GentleToks(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Cowards

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by mkpikpub(m): 10:38am On Jun 30, 2015
Olamitisoji:
Any must they be relocated to Anambra why can't they stay in Abuja. Buhari should not invite terror into that peaceful region.

They cannot stay in Abuja. Abuja is already crowded. Anambra is Ok

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by dckng16(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Billygee2u:

you are visionless for supporting him before,did you not know that Buhari is evil and never likes SE and Christians?

Blame it on Jagaban who used the word "change" to deceive we ibos in South west.... smiley
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by mkpikpub(m): 10:40am On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:
South East people how market? Na only 47 waka come Anambra and una dey complain, expect more of them in a short time grin grin Lwkm.

But, on a more seriou note my ndi Igbo friends, there is no cause for alarm. Boko haram prisoners can't do u any harm, as they are under chain, lock and key. The goverment is just trying to decongest the prison in the North.

Which kind play is this?

SBA.N angry
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by remmyjunior: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2015
abbeycial:
i believe this should have been confidential nigerians and dier govt have a big mouth walahi!

and on the other hand..dey could have mentioned anambra prisons as a decoy or strategy to bamboozle....(if govt use dia no 6)
read inbetween the lines
the noise would only generate fresh ideas.

21 gun salute for u my guy. I don't know the kind of press we hv in dis country.
Did u know dat boko haram prisoners are scattered all over the prisons in Nigeria but nobody was aware of it bc of the it was manage by the last administration.

I do not blame anambranians crying, bc dis boko haram has a way of manipulating our security. They hv all the resources to manufacture bomb everywhere in dis country.
For me they shld b worry.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by splashbaby(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2015
Honestly these people utterly silly and timid... Boko Haram prisoners in chains and handcuffs are giving you all sleepless night... You all like making noise over nonsense.

Obviously this is the peak of cowardice, intolerance and ethnic bigotry. Walai these people na comedian including the governor...
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Xcex: 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
D president of Nigeria is a tribalist n a religious bigot, i tell u one or two prayers wil send him 6 fts cos He's already half dead. Abacha in retrospect
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by GentleToks(m): 10:47am On Jun 30, 2015
Billygee2u:
Ndi Igbo is there any other way that Buhari will tell you that he hates you?

Igbos have always shown their hatred for others regardless and others are more than ready now to show you lots what unrefined hatred is all about.

The Obasanjo administration that showed you nothing but love, how do you pay him back you worthless ingrates? Bite and abused him simply cos is a Yoruba man.

Igbos are lucky that Yoruba leaders of today are of d old generation. However, you ll xperience proper hatred when my generation start taking the leadership role in our Odua Nation. It ll be an eye for eye then....

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demmzy15(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Secession my foot undecided … you are going no where grin
Bros leave them na grin grin grin
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Jetjacky(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2015
glimpse33:
Why not condult a mass cruxification of those terrorists

who knows if they have bomb plants inside them!
lol
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Whizzcute(m): 10:56am On Jun 30, 2015
[quote author=nicedk post=35314033][/quote] To be frank, you are the most stupid creature i've ever seen
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by babestella: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2015
I hope the strategy is not to relocate these guys to a low or medium prison where their mates could jail break them to freedom. Anambra people have to be very vigilant, there may be influx of BH members into Anambrta for the sole aim of attacking the facility to release their members.
I see no reason why these BH members would not be relocated to Kuje prisons in Abuja or even the Katsina prison if the president is hell bent on moving them around.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by ekefre4(m): 11:00am On Jun 30, 2015
There is something I don't understand tho.
These are d peeps that are ready 2 commit suicide n kill innocent peeps in d process so as 2 get 900 virgins in heaven ryt?
Why not just give dem free tickets der instead of wasting money on those mofos?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by melvin0004(m): 11:02am On Jun 30, 2015
jammani:
I am a Yoruba man, but let's be sincere with ourselves- this move is wrong, I jst pray it won't turn the southeast to Boko boys' Free Trade Zone
thank u.it shows dat buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Chibuzoc(m): 11:03am On Jun 30, 2015
there was never a country called nigeria. nigeria is a contraption of the white man. Biafrians wake up this people hate us with passion, why bring boko haram to our land. the want to islamize us, say no to islam, religion of death
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Chibuzoc(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2015
i weep for my people! Biafrians wake up
the change we are expecting has come boko haram
Lovers of Biafra, hater of Biafra listen to radio Biafra to know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2015
pjc:

A lot of things are inconsequential to the issue at stake here. Including you as a person. AtuluOfia.

Fool, av done nothing but remain focussed to topic of discussion. u do likewise.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by TeamSimple(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Buchukwu:
Ok oo. So buhari wants to know and test our strength and resilience as a people abi? No problem, let one bomb blast occur in Anambra and we'll show these Nigerians what we're made of. Shebi Nigerian Army and Boko haram dey bleed?
From one ,it will be let two,let three,let four cheesy..But oga Chukwudi there's nothing to worry yourself about..Boko Haram prisoners are scattered all over Nija prisons. Its just gaining so much popolarity now because its APC and Buhari's govt. The media knows the heat between this govt and the eastern region,they only taking advantage of it. Relax no shaking. wink
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by mkpikpub(m): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2015
YoungDaNaval:
Ekwulobia is in Anambra State. The prison is in ma village to be precise.

You are lucky then.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by TeamSimple(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Stolen:
Buhari is a big problem Nigeria could have avoided. The Daura President! Da.ft!

Ojukwu home state will react and Buhari will not be able to explain his action or control the monster that he awakes.

Somebody should ask Mr Buhari if the igbos are Muslim that Boko Haram should be shoved on them? Buhari should know that he is watched very closely and the igbos are not afraid to take a stand.

https://www.nairaland.com/2414607/chronology-buhari-carnage-ss-se
Most Igbos are not Muslim but all Igbos are Nigerian. And Buhari is the president of Nigeria. Hence the movement of fellow Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by kaka74: 11:17am On Jun 30, 2015
jammani:
I am a Yoruba man, but let's be sincere with ourselves- this move is wrong, I jst pray it won't turn the southeast to Boko boys' Free Trade Zone

Unfortunately many of ur brothers won't agree nd on a more serious note eh that ekwulobia prison is not a maximum security prison if na awka mobile police dey dia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Breaking: Gombe Beats Kano State, As Unbelievable Crowd Grace Buhari's Rally / Reno Omokri Dumps Politics: Nigerians Are Ungrateful, They Deserve Buhari Govt / How Market? – Dino Melaye Sneers Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.