Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (42911 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed / 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Allegedly Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by deloon(m): 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
GentleToks:

Igbos have always shown their hatred for others regardless and others are more than ready now to show you lots what unrefined hatred is all about.

The Obasanjo administration that showed you nothing but love, how do you pay him back you worthless ingrates? Bite and abused him simply cos is a Yoruba man.

Igbos are lucky that Yoruba leaders of today are of d old generation. However, you ll xperience proper hatred when my generation start taking the leadership role in our Odua Nation. It ll be an eye for eye then....
Thanks for letting us know in time. We will be fully prepared for you by then...

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by mannyiyke: 1:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
jammani:
I am a Yoruba man, but let's be sincere with ourselves- this move is wrong, I jst pray it won't turn the southeast to Boko boys' Free Trade Zone
@ Jammani, i thank u for being truthful and detribalised. I thank u greatly for this statement u've just made. He (Buhari) wants to turn d SE and by extension the SS into a terrorist den. It's unfair but God is watching them.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by SaintNegro77: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2015
My foolish friend,its never furtile.you watch how d tide turns
Rilwayne001:

Well, it was all futile after all. Now that they have been relocated, what are you going to do?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by SaintNegro77: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
May God bless u my broda,dats stupid dude is an evil genuis,he will see how d tide turns...foolish generals of cow region
Bonapart:
Now i realise that the same way obama is a devil sent to America is how buhari is also a devil sent to Nigeria.... God will remove you buhari from that sit by any means befor you start war in this country..... blood sucking demon called buhari mohammed

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by SaintNegro77: 1:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
The foolish general will soon know dat d smoke he is flaming up will soon turn into fire...
Buchukwu:
Ok oo. So buhari wants to know and test our strength and resilience as a people abi? No problem, let one bomb blast occur in Anambra and we'll show these Nigerians what we're made of. Shebi Nigerian Army and Boko haram dey bleed?

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by omaji53jeremiah: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
gbege don happen.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by SaintNegro77: 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
You are on point joor,he will soon prove his generalship wen dat war beat he is sounding breaks out.foolish general of cow region
Stolen:
Buhari is a big problem Nigeria could have avoided. The Daura President! Da.ft!

Ojukwu home state will react and Buhari will not be able to explain his action or control the monster that he awakes.

Somebody should ask Mr Buhari if the igbos are Muslim that Boko Haram should be shoved on them? Buhari should know that he is watched very closely and the igbos are not afraid to take a stand.

https://www.nairaland.com/2414607/chronology-buhari-carnage-ss-se

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Demdem(m): 2:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
[s]
zendy:

You really think that pictures of half naked men will deter Igbo from their journey to emancipation? Think again. Biafra is an unstoppable Train. The only reason your so called Nigeria still stands is because we haven't yet picked up arms yet but we getting there slowly but surely. It will be interesting to see how the Nigerian armed forces with an estimated population of 200,000 is going to fight over 35 million Igbos. They can't even fight Shekau and his few thousand men. Posting a couple of pictures Biafran agitators as a warning, you're not ashamed of your self? Slave of 'one Nigeria'. Go and find your own country instead of looking for the Igbos that will be with you in the same country.
[/s]

"Crabbish" grin grin grin
As it happened during the time of ur fathers when they waged war against the federation, so it will be against u and ur seeds if u choose to take the same path. Once beaten, forever beaten. Start ur war and see ur sons killed in battlefronts and ur daughters, mothers and sisters rapped serially by abokiis ur nemesis.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by IlekeHD: 2:25pm On Jun 30, 2015
jammani:
I am a Yoruba man, but let's be sincere with ourselves- this move is wrong, I jst pray it won't turn the southeast to Boko boys' Free Trade Zone

I agree. Why specifically the SE?

And for SWners rejoicing, what makes you think it's not your turn? Why are they being sent to South Nigeria? I don't trust this ove at all.

I know it won't end with the East.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by IlekeHD: 2:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
But then in America, prisoners are moved far from home so that they're stranded when they escape. Unfamiliar neighborhood is their disadvantage.

If this is Buhari's reason, then it makes sense.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by OGreene: 2:34pm On Jun 30, 2015
If you reside in Lagos, and the Boko prisoners were brought to Kirikiri or another prison in Lagos, would you make this same statement?

BEFORE WE SPEAK, WE SHOULD ASK OURSELVES IF WE CAN TAKE SUCH IF SAME WAS DONE TO US. If you feel indifferent about an issue, perhaps you should keep mute and let those affected speak. I don't understand how some people call this act a no-biggie. Many of us cant go to the North either for retreat or short stay, why....bcoz of Boko boys. And these same Boko boys are taken to another place, and you think everyone should be happy. Haba!!! Whether its true or not, such shouldn't be taken for granted.

What nonsense decongestion, when there is a high probability of endangering innocent people. What is wrong is wrong, lets speak the truth for once. I feel for those inmates that will be sharing the cells with the terrorists. Too bad. If he so desires to spare those guys who wouldnt think twice before they kill in drones, he could have built more prisons there or far from the people. Last i heard, its cheaper to build a prison than a helipad.

I tire for some people sha.

slap1:
I don't see the reason for any tension. You don't concentrate them where they will easily be set free, and we can always contain their madness here when it starts.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by OGreene: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
How about your neighborhood.

Mind you, not just ordinary prisoners, but terrorists. Have you checked how this same America treats the terrorist prisoners. Please research more and come back to educate us.

IlekeHD:
But then in America, prisoners are moved far from home so that they're stranded when they escape. Unfamiliar neighborhood is their disadvantage.

If this is Buhari's reason, then it makes sense.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by IlekeHD: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2015
OGreene:
How about your neighborhood.

Mind you, not just ordinary prisoners, but terrorists. Have you checked how this same America treats the terrorist prisoners. Please research more and come back to educate us.

I don't doubt my neighborhood is next, that's why we need to understand why terrorist are being moved to the South.

Where they can break out of prison. Most of our soldiers/police men/women are northerners.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by GentleToks(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2015
deloon:

Thanks for letting us know in time. We will be fully prepared for you by then...

You don't need any preparation for that cos hatred, tribalism and bigotry live in Igbos.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by maasoap(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
jammani:
@Yoruba man, in your mind, you believe that there are no boko haram prisoners in Yoruba land or SS?

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Femistico(m): 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Why una dey scared na...wat about dose pple leaving in dere vicinity for so long..

buh jst 47 boko prisoners..u are shouting..pls cool ur temper, they can't do u any harm
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Ishilove: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
MizMyColi:
[b][/b]

These statements are conflicting...
Wishy washy report fraught with speculations, shadows, sensationalism and rumours. Very unprofessional.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 3:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
SaintNegro77:
My foolish friend,its never furtile.you watch how d tide turns

Okay.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by MizMyColi(f): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Wishy washy report fraught with speculations, shadows, sensationalism and rumours. Very unprofessional.

This aptly defines Vanguard and Sahara Reporters lately.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by zendy: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

"Crabbish" grin grin grin
As it happened during the time of ur fathers when they waged war against the federation, so it will be against u and ur seeds if u choose to take the same path. Once beaten, forever beaten. Start ur war and see ur sons killed in battlefronts and ur daughters, mothers and sisters rapped serially by abokiis ur nemesis.

Once beaten already beaten? Buhari is president because he didn't believe that stupid statement and many of you are his admirers. One more thing, Igbos and Biafrans never waged a war against any body. We had already left and peacefully formed our own country when you Nigerians came looking for us and brought war with you. Slave of "One Nigeria"
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Cyriloha(m): 4:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
ITbomb:
Anambra now has federal presence

NORTH - President, Senate President, HoR Speaker, Accountant General, Judiciary and (proposed new board of NNPC)
SW - Promises
SE - Boko Haram Prisoners
SS - None

Change indeed
my brother in dam bleeped up. .....jonaa! !!!! you have killed!!!!!! us
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by OGreene: 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
They (tribalism and co) live in an average Nigerian, the Yorubas inclusive

GentleToks:

You don't need any preparation for that cos hatred, tribalism and bigotry live in Igbos.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Caseless: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2015
Ishilove:

Wishy washy
report fraught with speculations, shadows, sensationalism and rumours. Very unprofessional.
grin grin grin
Wetin sef....
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by mentorken05(m): 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2015
I fink we all fail to get this, there are FG prisons scattered over d country with Anambra not an exception and d FG with d commander in chief has d power to transfer inmates to where they deem fit by extension a whole lots of others Boko inmates are transfered across d federation, I learnt not confirm though jst like this of Anambra posted here so, that some Boko inmates were also brought to Lagos which no much dust is been raised as it were, be dat as it may, we only need to appeal to all d various state govnors to make judicious use of the huge some they collect as security vote to forestall any security threat and also as a matter of agreement with d FG to provide more security for bringing volitile inmates to their states and stop every hate speeches on d social media. Inasmuch as we still remain under this entity called Nigeria, there's no distinction going by d act dat form Nigeria, no matter how we have been poisoned over d yrs by our founding fathers, whom to me, planted dat seed of disintegration for their selfish aim and are long gone, why can't we this generation show a difference by telling dem off with their archaic politics of division and come together as one..... Come to think of it, how many nations, tribes, race, colors make up d USA, yet they still remain one indivisable country........ God bless Nigeria!!!!!!
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Ishilove: 5:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
Caseless:
grin grin grin
Wetin sef....
grin grin
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Vikky014(f): 7:40pm On Jun 30, 2015
slap1:
I don't see the reason for any tension. You don't concentrate them where they will easily be set free, and we can always contain their madness here when it starts.
reallyby d time boko guys will storm ekwulobia to liberate their own i hope u know hundreds may loose their lives?buhari d chief bokoman is trying so hard to bring bokoharam dwn east. bt i hv a bad news for him. any bomb here means biafra will raise her flag.
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by ojaydedon(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2015
hmm
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Dcaliphate(m): 8:31pm On Jun 30, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Write in english please undecided
the expired mater in ur brain couldnt process this?
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 8:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
Dcaliphate:
the expired mater in ur brain couldnt process this?
I don't have time for your type today grin grin
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by ameobi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2015
*Buhari said an attack against BOKO HARAM is an attack against the NORTH..,(true or false)
*Buhari called BOKO HARAM his misled brothers...(true or false)
*Boko haram made Buhari their trusted negotiator currently...(true or false)
*Buhari said he will make the country ungovernable for jonathan and he did it...(true or false)
and he is the president of the ZOO called nigeria(animal kingdom)
*Buhari is a PAEDOPHILE etc...
Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Rilwayne001: 10:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
ameobi:
*Buhari said an attack against BOKO HARAM is an attack against the NORTH..,(true or false)
*Buhari called BOKO HARAM his misled brothers...(true or false)
*Boko haram made Buhari their trusted negotiator currently...(true or false)
*Buhari said he will make the country ungovernable for jonathan and he did it...(true or false)
and he is the president of the ZOO called nigeria(animal kingdom)
*Buhari is a PAEDOPHILE etc...

Make use of your brain Mr. flat head; its not just there for decoration.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Anambra As 47 Boko Haram Prisoners Arrive Ekwulobia Prisons by Lekanjava: 10:03pm On Jun 30, 2015
mistabiola:
This people too like violence, haba why don't you accept your brothers till they will be prosecuted. Haba!!! We are one Nigeria . But why anambra self Is there no other prison in the northern region. cheesy cheesy I submit
Na who be this man in front of Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What We Need Is A Sovereign State, Not Pipeline Contracts – Militants / Dogara Perfects Last-minute Defection, Continues APC Talks / Buhari Orders IGP Not To Invite Adeleke Before Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.