Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? (1009 Views)

Deaf And Dumb Guy Speaks On The Tough Economic Situation In Nigeria - Video / Yakubu Dogara "Jonathan's Choices Caused Nigeria's Current Economic Realities" / APC Not Responsible For Current Economic Hardship – Akpabio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by Hauneg(f): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Firstly, it should be known that I know close to nothing about politics and that I have lost my interest in our government a long time ago. But,one cannot help but wonder why things have gone so south with our economy especially now that Nigerians "Mr Action Man alias Change" is now in power.
Please, note that am not beefing anybody here.I am just tired of wondering to myself why he who was and still tagged a redeemer is this slow in redeeming us? Its been 30 days since he was sworn in and all I keep seeing in the media is either Buhari refuses to disclose this or Saraki and Ekweremadu did that.
We the average Nigerians are waiting and I must say some of us are running out of patience.
I may be rattling and sounding negative but it's beginning to look to some of us as if this man was over hyped and it is on that note that I seek clarification on whose fault is it that our economy is this bad and if there are certain things this present administration can do the remedy the situation,if they have started doing it,how and if not,why.

If you have no reasonable thing to comment please skip the post.Thank you to those that will but for those whose business is commenting on necessarily, I will be waiting.

Zubby aka Ozoigbondu 1,come break things down here oo for its the likes of you that seems to know better.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by mistabiola: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerians
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by glimpse33(m): 8:39am On Jun 30, 2015
Gej, Obasanjo, Kwankwaso, Ekweremadu, Sambo, Mark, Atiku, Ibori, Obahiagbon the list is endless tho!
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by Emekamex(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2015
Blame the dullard below.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by baralatie(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2015
well let me state that Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa as at now!
let us move to 2015,the govt is facing what is called a cash crunch and actually it is nobody's fault at all.
let me explain,Nigeria earns income through sale of crude oil(80%).and exports,services etc.over the years expenditure is stabilized but with increasing structural cost(roads,schools) but........
starting the crude oil prices have reduced leaving a 40% drop in revenue.
now,you have states with bank loans tied to their monthly revenue allocation.guess what happens.states run into debts.

now what would have been a solution, simple
the formation of the states is based on the fact that the states are financially resourceful to contribute to national growth.
summary!states should generate igr by aggressive investment campaign to their states.allowing and pursuing frameworks to empower states to control or as it were be the first partaker of
accrued revenue of resources.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by mikolo80: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Us na. Una ready to enter farm or start manufacturing.? Instead na iPhone 6 and galaxy edge we de take our salary buy instead of investing in our futures.trying to LOOK rich instead of .actually BEING rich

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by size40: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2015
Who else? The PDP and GEJ of course. Is it me, u or who? Its them. Those useless fools.
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by coldHeat: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Hauneg:
Firstly, it should be known that I know close to nothing about politics and that I have lost my interest in our government a long time ago. But,one cannot help but wonder why things have gone so south with our economy especially now that Nigerians "Mr Action Man alias Change" is now in power.
Please, note that am not beefing anybody here.I am just tired of wondering to myself why he who was and still tagged a redeemer is this slow in redeeming us? Its been 30 days since he was sworn in and all I keep seeing in the media is either Buhari refuses to disclose this or Saraki and Ekweremadu did that.
We the average Nigerians are waiting and I must say some of us are running out of patience.
I may be rattling and sounding negative but it's beginning to look to some of us as if this man was over hyped and it is on that note that I seek clarification on whose fault is it that our economy is this bad and if there are certain things this present administration can do the remedy the situation,if they have started doing it,how and if not,why.

If you have no reasonable thing to comment please skip the post.Thank you to those that will but for those whose business is commenting on necessarily, I will be waiting.

Zubby aka Ozoigbondu 1,come break things down here oo for its the likes of you that seems to know better.

If you really want to know, go look in the mirror.
We are all responsible for the tragedy that has become our economy.

Meanwhile naming blames and blaming names won't affect the price of tomatoes in the market.
We need to stop pointing fingers at each other but at charts and diagrams that spew ideas that can change our economy positively, that is the way forward.

Searching for who is to blame my dear will only get us to the middle of nowhere.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by donholy28(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Obasanjo..Abacha...Atiku..Buhari...Tinubu..PDP...APC..the masses...Everyone has a share in d blame
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by leke12(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2015
The blame belongs to none and it belongs to all#buharivoice#
Re: Who Is To Be Blamed For Our Current Economic Situation??? by ZUBY77(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2015
Hauneg:

Its the fault of the West. aka, the colonial masters.
The system was compromised from day one.
If we want to be better, we must first of all, decide how to co-exist.
Marriage can never work by force. .

I want to give you one example..
China recently decided to change the operating system OS of all the devices being used by their government officials..
They named it COS.. China operating system.
That way, Google Android, Microsoft Windows, blackberry OS, and other western OS won't be able to snoop Into their system.

The system of government being practised in Nigeria was borrowed.
Those who forced it on us are still much alive, laughing with glasses of wine in their hands..

I wish you understand.. I am still a flyer.. I don't want no bullets pumped in my head in some foreign airport.

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Responds To Oshiomhole's Accusation / 8th National Assembly Under The Leadership Of Senator Bukola Saraki; The Journey / Nigerians Deserve The Change They Wanted – Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.