Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful (4526 Views)

‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar / Top 5 Music Collabos Nigerians Can’t Wait To See / Wizkid & Heavily Pregnant Tiwa Savage Having Fun At Don Jazzy House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by Teeboy22(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2015
Nigerian artiste Tiwa Savage currently in the United
Kingdom to deliver her first child has started
lamenting about the pains she is having now in the
last leg of her pregnancy. She took to IG yesterday to tell fans how a part of
her wants the baby to come out due to the physical
strain of pregnancy.

In her words: “The very last part of pregnancy can be very
emotional … A part of you just wants the baby out
because of the physical strain it has over your
whole body but a part of you will miss those
precious private moments that only you and your
baby share…moments when your baby kicks or moves and only both of you experience it, when
you feel hiccups or when you know when baby is
sleeping or awake…this is the most spiritual,
emotional, physical journey I have ever been
through and I will miss getting away with so much
lol especially with hubby, like him getting me food in the middle of the night, helping me put my shoe
on, comforting me while I’m crying over silly things
like its raining outside or because I feel
unattractive. Sorry @teebillz323 soon be over I am
so blessed. God has been faithful to me…
#takeyourtimebaby #getashealthyaspossibleinthere
#mummyanddaddyloveyou #stillpregnant
#iwalklikeapenguinnow
#waitingpatientlytomeetyou ” Every mother can relate to her feeling. Wishing her safe delivery

1 Share

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by glimpse33(m): 9:08am On Jun 30, 2015
None of my business tho! grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by donholy28(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
why did she get pregnant when she knew she couldn't endure it
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by tinuolababy(f): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Pele dear grin grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by Harmony92(f): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
Sorry dear,it's a normal tin 4 every woman.
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by tinybody(f): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
C my Tiwa ooooo..lukin lyk puff-puff ;DC
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by chiangyokay: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by julietchic(f): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
wawo!! can't wait for mine. Lord pls give me belle

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by floragregs(f): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2015
She's right, it's not easy but it is worth it. I looooooooove the kicks! They make me giggle smiley but the strain? U just wanna cry and cry and laugh too! In a nutshell, pregnancy is an emotional roller coaster, every woman should experience it! Safe delivery to you and I madam Tiwa. grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by floragregs(f): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2015
donholy28:
why did she get pregnant when she knew she couldn't endure it
bros, no be must to comment o. U will NEVER understand so u for just keep quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by Dgunnerz(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2015
julietchic:
wawo!!
can't wait for mine.
Lord pls give me belle
God has answered your prayers... Go to your doctor tomorrow for checkup...It is done!
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by julietchic(f): 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2015
Dgunnerz:

God has answered your prayers... Go to your doctor tomorrow for checkup...It is done!

Amen.
I will do just dat this month.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by myrao(f): 4:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
I love that part she wrote #iwalklikeapenguinnow...lol I can imagine
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 02, 2015
whu knows d baby mite cum out tu be DON JAZZY'S grin
Re: Pregnant Tiwa Savage Can’t Wait To Deliver Baby, Says Pregnancy Is Painful by youngberry001(m): 9:59pm On Jul 02, 2015
OkeEsibe:
whu knows d baby mite cum out tu be DON JAZZY'S grin
abeg may some1 pure dis niggie water he's having a terrible dream cry

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened Between Wizkid And Nicki Minaj On Gram [PICS] / Oge Okoye Flaunts Bikini Body In Miami (photos) / THROWBACK: Zlatan Ibile In Uniform Doing a Freestyle to Kiss Daniel ''WOJU''.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.