Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,356 members, 7,800,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? (3887 Views)

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? / Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over? / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by mamagee3(f): 9:09am On Jun 30, 2015
Hi there's this friend of mine who I met through a male friend that wanted to marry her but later changed his mind about her. Despite the breakup, we still remained in contact and continue to keep in touch. I let her visit me a couple of times whenever she flew in to the state. She lives in a different state from me. But I noticed recently that she is always talking about coming to my house. for example she says thing like. "Whenever I am free, I'll fly in to see you" etc. I live with my two children and I don't if it is wise to let her into my house after all I don't know her that well. And the fact that she is always asking about my daughter almost everytime adds to the uncertainty of her motives. What do I do?
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2015
Maybe she has fallen in love with your family

Be looking for excuses not to be at home and I don't mean lying
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Jetjacky(m): 9:12am On Jun 30, 2015
I C LESBO grin grin
freemanan what do you see??
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Jetjacky(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2015
ArchEnemy:

Maybe she has fallen in love with your family
really? sad I don't c that oh
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:17am On Jun 30, 2015
Jetjacky:
really? sad I don't c that oh
could just be someone who craves a lovely atmosphere
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Jetjacky(m): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
ArchEnemy:
could just be someone who craves a lovely atmosphere
let's just hope it's true oh! smiley
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Rocktation(f): 9:21am On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Abugab(m): 9:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Certain factors could be responsible:
1. She could have fallen in love with your family in the times she visited.
2. Your daughter could be the intelligent and adorable type and could be the reason for asking after her always.
3. Afterall, you didn't marry her man and I am sure you are not going out with the same ex man of hers.
4. This love could be genuine or fake
5. Since you don't know her too well, my candid advice is to get to know her better before allowing her come spend time in your house. Why dont you find out from your friend who is her ex at least more about her? Your security and most importantly the security of your kids is very important here.
6. Whenever she calls, tell her stories like not being around to keep her from wanting to visit. Don't allow a stranger into your home as the implications are too weighting. A stitch in time saves nine, be WISE

3 Likes

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by ArchEnemy(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2015
Jetjacky:
let's just hope it's true oh! smiley
but she wants to be overdoing it and that is why she needs to be curtailed
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Jetjacky(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2015
ArchEnemy:
but she wants to be overdoing it and that is why she needs to be curtailed
or maybe she has syc problem and wants to take over the family undecided have seen it before

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Hazardd(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2015
Rocktation:
others will book space and you will follow and book also...nawaoo grin
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 30, 2015
Jetjacky:
I C LESBO grin grin

freemanan what do you see??
I see yawa o....

Chisus
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Jetjacky(m): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

I see yawa o....

Chisus
lol grin I just watched an old movie on this kind yawa yesterday sad

I'm sure that woman has something else running in her mind. or maybe she be God sent cheesy
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by IamLEGEND1: 10:01am On Jun 30, 2015
u wey dey always say ur mother diz, ur mother dat.

NOW U DON GET TWO CHILDREN.?

O.Y.O

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2015
Jetjacky:
lol grin I just watched an old movie on this kind yawa yesterday sad

I'm sure that woman has something else running in her mind. or maybe she be God sent cheesy

I nor like this kind GOD sent o

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
u wey dey always say ur mother diz, ur mother dat.

NOW U DON GET TWO CHILDREN.?

O.Y.O
Problem
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Jetjacky(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2015
Freemanan:

I nor like this kind GOD sent o
lol, neither do I.

unless she has great curves and sexy legs and I'm the one she coming for grin grin **sins** sad
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by naijaboiy: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2015
Why are hidden posts littered around the thread? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Rocktation(f): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2015
Hazardd:
others will book space and you will follow and book also...nawaoo grin

??
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by adanduka: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2015
She may not have impure motives. However, anytime she visits, ensure you are not alone with the kids.
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some people are just lonely... And they prefer a homely environment to relax.
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Abbey2sam(m): 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
mamagee3:
Hi there's this friend of mine who I met through a male friend that wanted to marry her but later changed his mind about her. Despite the breakup, we still remained in contact and continue to keep in touch. I let her visit me a couple of times whenever she flew in to the state. She lives in a different state from me. But I noticed recently that she is always talking about coming to my house. for example she says thing like. "Whenever I am free, I'll fly in to see you" etc. I live with my two children and I don't if it is wise to let her into my house after all I don't know her that well. And the fact that she is always asking about my daughter almost everytime adds to the uncertainty of her motives. What do I do?

not everyone have a bad motive for doing everything.................. she judt want to be your friend
she ask after your daughter, is it now wrong to ask after you lil girl?

like you said try to know her
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Masterclass32: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2015
What are friends for? cheesy
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Hazardd(m): 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2015
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by missyruq(f): 3:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
She might wanna stay close 2u,using liking ur children as an avenue fo dt. So dat u wl help her set things right with dat male frnd of urs..
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Catalyst4real: 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2015
[ErotiĀ¢]I cheated on my Fiancee, a day to our wedding
http://catalyst4real.com/i-cheated-on-my-fiancee-a-day-to-our-wedding/
The things we do for love sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Needs Someone To Talk To (pics)cute Females Only :D / Lanicky, Mimzy And Ivvy. / How To Know A Virgin Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.