Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? (3903 Views)

Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Get Information About My Children? / Why Does My Friend Always Invite Herself Over? / DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by mamagee3(f): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2015
Jetjacky:
or maybe she has syc problem and wants to take over the family undecided have seen it before
Take over the family, how?
Re: Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? by Jetjacky(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2015
mamagee3:

Take over the family, how?
simple , find a way to enter into the house. become good with them so much they trust her. and then carry out her plans. whatever they might be, whether good or bad. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help! @20 I Cant Still........ / I Just Finished Having Sex / American Gay Pastor Shares Pictures Of Him And His Partner.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.