Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,131 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage (55192 Views)

Chinese Police To Muslims: Hand In All Your Qurans Or Face Harsh Punishment / Robert Mugabe Gets A New Haircut - Zimbabweans Mock Him On Social Media / Photos From Robert Mugabe’s 93rd Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
oaroloye:
Barack Obama has been "outed" as a Homosexual, and his wife as a Transgendered artificial woman, by a well-known celebrity, comedienne Joan Rivers, who was promptly assassinated.

You can look up the video on YOUTube.

Also a man named LARRY SINCLAIR has given a press-conference, also available on YOUTube, in which he claimed to have had Homosexual relations with Barack Obama, when he was Senator for Illinois, and helped him purchase Cocaine for him, whereupon he performed the sex act with him in the back of his limousine.

In America, you cannot make such accusations against such high-profile persons, unless you are either very sure of your ability to prove your case in a court-of-law- or else you are tired-of-life.

LMFAOOO!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Chai you guys will not kill me with laugh grin grin grin grin grin

Child, I know the Nigerian education system has fallen way below par, but please, just learn to think for yourself. It costs you nothing!

3 Likes

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by olumide4christ: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2015
shamecurls:
[size=18pt]Every man has a right to live and not to be denied of choice. If we campaign for equality amongs all races, Do we now deny the gays and lesbians there Human rights. All has been created by a supreme God for a purpose and none has created himself. If America does not legalize it, do we advice they jail them or put them to death? We all at one point have come short of the glory of the Lord. Give a man a right to live and co-exist. Its logical. They never made themselves that way..... they were also created by our own creator. [/size]

They were all created by God, BUT NOT for the purpose of same sex marriage. GOD himself instituted marriage and he said...for this cause shall a man leave his father & mother and cleave unto his wife, and the 2 shall become 1...Gen. 2:24

FOOD FOR THOUGHT FOR YOU .. - READ ROMANS 1:18-32.. See where the God who created them and all of us condemns same-sex relationships and marriage. Verses 26 and 27 major on homosexuality and lesbianism.

All gays shall end in hell..nothing can change that!! See Romans 1:32!
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by B2mario(m): 1:06am On Jul 01, 2015
manny4life:

Is this what you read in your Bible? The major reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah was because of homosexuality? Na wa o, please yall should not arm twist the Bible. Please reread the accounts again and understand why Abraham pleaded for mercy and God's response. In case you don't know, Genesis 18

are you one of them?
Please I'm sorry i didn't mean to comment, i was just passing-by and I'm going back to my cave.
Thanks!
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by manny4life(m): 5:19am On Jul 01, 2015
B2mario:

are you one of them?
Please I'm sorry i didn't mean to comment, i was just passing-by and I'm going back to my cave.
Thanks!

Am I one of them? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Pathetic response... Next time read and quote the Bible very well before using it. As a religious person, it is a sin to state something the Bible hasn't said: don't say or assume what the Bible did not say in order to justify your view. cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Psylas(m): 7:20am On Jul 01, 2015
Eliza5050:
Obama is a big Fooool!
think befor typing, are u more intelligent than Oboma?

1 Like

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chiefia:
Glad African leaders now having say on theirs..! USA d 1st class route to hell fire...Obama is a devil incarnate!

this is 21st century my man, hell

::better a gay than a terrorist
::better a gay than a thief
::better a gay than .....
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2015
manny4life:

Is this what you read in your Bible? The major reason why God destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah was because of homosexuality? Na wa o, please yall should not arm twist the Bible. Please reread the accounts again and understand why Abraham pleaded for mercy and God's response. In case you don't know, Genesis 18

I used to believe those stuffs, but those days are gone.
I just believe in one thing now happiness&love.

if God was real how will he let some people kill and maim in his name. (isis, isil, boko harram, aqim, taliban etc..)

I lost my faith
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Chiefia(m): 4:22am On Jul 02, 2015
crotonite:

this is 21st century my man, hell
::better a gay than a terrorist ::better a gay than a thief ::better a gay than .....
undecided
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jetjacky:
I saw something beyond your exterior beauty, am sure! smiley
lol ... u Berra not say it
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
Spaxon:
lol ... u Berra not say it
why not? undecided
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 4:58pm On Jul 04, 2015
Jetjacky:
why not? undecided
if u wish

1 Like

Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Spaxon:
if u wish
doesn't that mean that you dont care if I say what i saw or not?
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 12:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jetjacky:
doesn't that mean that you dont care if I say what i saw or not?

wah did u really see ....
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Spaxon:

wah did u really see ....
I saw a jovial person, who is a no nonsense type, but yet she is friendly. one who is strong, stronger than she think. one who is ready to face the world.... should I go on...? smiley wink
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 8:51pm On Jul 05, 2015
Jetjacky:
I saw a jovial person, who is a no nonsense type, but yet she is friendly. one who is strong, stronger than she think. one who is ready to face the world.... should I go on...? smiley wink

yeah go on......
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 9:07pm On Jul 05, 2015
Spaxon:

yeah go on......
all in all you're a beautiful woman, inside and outside. and words would not really qualify that. :
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 1:37am On Jul 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
all in all you're a beautiful woman, inside and outside. and words would not really qualify that. :
hmmmmm..
dats so sweet...

yeah go on..
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 6:40am On Jul 06, 2015
Spaxon:
hmmmmm..
dats so sweet...

yeah go on..
No. there is a difference between saying the truth and exaggerating the truth.

But just imagine this. If I could see all this about you in a picture, how much more will I notice if we meet face to face smiley
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jetjacky:
No. there is a difference between saying the truth and exaggerating the truth.

But just imagine this. If I could see all this about you in a picture, how much more will I notice if we meet face to face smiley
lol
u would still meet d same person....(nality)....
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 6:20am On Jul 07, 2015
Spaxon:
lol
u would still meet d same ....(nality)....
yea, you're right. But you would meet a different person, someone who you could be amazed to know from his personality. smiley
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 6:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Spaxon:
I just added you, smiley hope is Okie's with you?
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Jetjacky:
I just added you, smiley hope is Okie's with you?
u added me. ?
I don't get
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
I added you on nairaland- the follow button. You can follow me back and see what I like, and think. smiley

Spaxon:
u added me. ?
I don't get
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jetjacky:
I added you on nairaland- the follow button. You can follow me back and see what I like, and think. smiley

i've hit max followers (250)
I can't ff back anybody anymore
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 9:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
That's sad. Well what do we do about that?
Spaxon:

i've hit max followers (250)
I can't ff back anybody anymore
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Spaxon(f): 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Jetjacky:
That's sad. Well what do we do about that?

naffin.....
u're not d only one affected....
there are up to 70
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Jetjacky(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
Okay, I'm okay with it, if that's what you want. I'm not okay with it if that's not what you want. wink

So what do you want *angel on earth* smiley
Spaxon:

naffin.....
u're not d only one affected....
there are up to 70
Re: US Gay Marriage: Robert Mugabe Asks Obama's Hand In Marriage by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Bibol:
100% hilarious

Obama hooks Mugabe!

I don use torchlite dey look for you everywhere.

Check you email.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Trump: "Results Coming Next Week, We Are Making Big Progress; We Will Win!" / Schoolgirl Too Comfortable With SA President Ramaphosa In Viral Video / Moment Mali President, Assimi Goïta Was Attacked By A Man With A Knife (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.