Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) (58604 Views)

Romola Adeola, Youngest Ph.D Graduate In Centre For Human Rights, University, SA / How You Study When You have a Ph.D in Reading / Olaoluwa Hallowed-Oluwadara Is Africa’s Youngest Ph.d Holder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Kimeto(f): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
Is that why you now posted his home address? undecided undecided undecided
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 30, 2015
dearpreye:

I thoroughly understand your frustration. It's crazy, man.

But till a people change their thought pattern and values, nothing meaningful happens in the external world about their lives. We're stuck, man.

You wouldn't blame those guys. The system, averse to innovation, science and technology, is to blame. We've been brained to believe we all need to go to the university/polytechnics, get a good grade and then end up in the IOCs. That's the bigger picture bro. And then probably have a few kids, build a house , and then returns to Mother Earth at 70 or so. An obituary reading A CELEBRATION OF LIFE is tagged in their name, and it's all over. The world, apart from their immediate loved ones, won't know they've gone. No impact on the wider globe whatsoever. It's crazy man.

We're told the average black person hardly reasons above food and sex.
we are really stuck...the system needs a hard reset bro..the soil needs to be tilted well for such brains to flourish...

We need intellects to lead this nation...hope osibanjo can play that for buhari...
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Sunny4Gold: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
most kids nowadays start school as early as 4. They can graduate from the elementary school at 9 to 10.
At 15 or 16, you can finish high school.
If you school outside Nigeria where there is nothing like strikes then you can get your 1st degree at 18 or 19.
Apart from Nigeria, most Bs education are 3 or 4 years duration.
It is possible to get Phd degree at 24 or less in a normal society.
If you go through his CV, he obtained his bs and master degree outside Nigeria. I believe he can achieve at 24.

My 1st daughter is 12 years old and 10 days, she is preparing for JSS WAEC Exam, she is not even the youngest
in her class - CRESCENT INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, IJOKO RD, SANGO
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2015
Its a milestone to have phd at 24 years but we must put the record straight. Have met a number of people who bagged their phd before 24 years. Prof. Wole Soboyejo at 23years, Dr. Lola at 24 years, a lecturer at Unilag amongst others. The difference is that he is able to finish it in ample time in a Naija university. Aside that its a normal thing for Nigerians to finish their phd at very tender age especially in universities outside the country.
Again, having degrees in Physics and Mathematics at thesame time is normal in central Africa, Tanzania and some other Africa countries where courses are offered as double major and the likes.
In all it just means that unilag is trying to catch up with best practices when it comes to doctoral studies and other institutions of higher learning in the country must emulate this feat.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by tpiander: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Sunny4Gold:
most kids nowadays start school as early as 4. They can graduate from the elementary school at 9 to 10.
At 15 or 16, you can finish high school.
If you school outside Nigeria where there is nothing like strikes then you can get your 1st degree at 18 or 19.
Apart from Nigeria, most Bs education are 3 or 4 years duration.
It is possible to get Phd degree at 24 or less in a normal society.
If you go through his CV, he obtained his bs and master degree outside Nigeria. I believe he can achieve at 24.

My 1st daughter is 12 years old and 10 days, she is preparing for JSS WAEC Exam, she is not even the youngest
in her class - CRESCENT INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE, IJOKO RD, SANGO

easy nah.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kimeto:
Is that why you now posted his home address? undecided undecided undecided
...so u can go n visit him
tongue
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by omaji53jeremiah: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2015
good for you bro.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Kimeto(f): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

...so u can go n visit him
tongue
Too bad I don't want to
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kimeto:
Too bad I don't want to
Really??
He has a bright future o..
Am thinking he will make a good hubby 4 u
Hehe..
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Kimeto(f): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Really??
He has a bright future o..
Am thinking he will make a good hubby 4 u
Hehe..
I have a bright future too so...it's totally unnecessary
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kimeto:
I have a bright future too so...it's totally unnecessary
Hmm. Okay.
You women can form.

Maybe you're even crushing on him and You're forming.
Hehe..
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Kimeto(f): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2015
MuhdG:

Hmm. Okay.
You women can form.

Maybe you're even crushing on him and You're forming.
Hehe..
Lol...nobody is crushing on anybody here plix undecided
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
Kimeto:
Lol...nobody is crushing on anybody here plix undecided
Alright.
If you say so...

1 Like

Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by IlekeHD: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2015
I'm from Moba Ekiti too grin

Na our son tongue

I love my Ekiti men.... They're intelligent, humble and laid back. kiss
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Agozie48: 2:12pm On Jun 30, 2015
I smell lies had two BSC degree and two MSC degree
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by OGreene: 2:16pm On Jun 30, 2015
Couldnt you see the period (years) listed. And its not in Nigeria. That should tell you things are pretty different in other countries. BSc was 2yrs and MSc 1 year, how unbelievable is that?

Lets encourage one of our own, biko

Agozie48:
I smell lies had two BSC degree and two MSC degree
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by enado: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2015
I wont question his age, but i can bet he is made by others, either his father or mother is a snr lecturer with unilag, or the professor he worked with is paying an old debt to his family, as if its not the nigerian university we attended, he earned it anyway, SO CONGRATS,
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by hustla(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2015
Some apparent silly mistakes in that CV
However I did take a few learning points
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by anodaBanDotCom: 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:

who are you fooling grin
that's d truth bro grin
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by readone1(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2015
Visocrate:

brother guessed you study philosophy or did courses related to that for you to spot that ,nobody is envying this guy o but other neuroneless people don't know how to establish relationship between premises
My response
My brother I studied Physics (B.Sc.) i am on my M.Sc. physics (Condense matter physics )program

so I understand that its practically impossible to study B.Sc Physics and mathematics in 2 years
and also its impossible yo study M.Sc Physics and Mathematics in a year

imagine someone that study Agric Economic for 4 years saying I study agricultural science for 4 years and study Economics for the same 4 years

or a NCE student who study eco-maths for 2 years saying he studied Economics for 2 years and he study mathematics for 2 year
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Jibsonified(m): 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
Who, why, what?!!!!!!!.... A person's CV on display like this?!

SMH
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by tpiander: 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2015
anodaBanDotCom:
that's d truth bro grin

you might be a mod sef grin
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by readone1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 30, 2015
tpiander:

he studied outside the country.

But um, why is everyone studying physics these days as if the thing na beans?

am I missing something.
my response
studying outside the country will not explain how he managed to obtain Bachelor degree in mathematical and physics in 2 years
and obtain Masters in Physics and Mathematics is 1 year
as far as I'm concern mathematics and physics are among the most challenging course of study, you can confirm from anybody that study any of those courses
maybe he was thought
Electronics
Quantum Physics
Quantum mechanics
Solid state Physics
Waves and Optics
Material Science
Semiconductor devices
Computational Physics
Mathematical method of Physics
Nuclear physics
Health physics
Geophysics optional
Modern physics
General physics
with elective courses with computer science and mathematics department
with university courses
and others

Complex analysis
Algebra
Real analysis
Group theorem
and a host of others

this can only happen in dream land
maybe he took some selected courses to obtain the certificates
How did he handle M.Sc. Research in Physics and mathematics in 1 year
I don't believe it
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by exemen: 3:39pm On Jun 30, 2015
luthorcorp:
lol guy ur signature/image got me laughing
thnks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by MicroBox: 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2015
The CV is rich but not mature to me
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by Agozie48: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2015
OGreene:
Couldnt you see the period (years) listed. And its not in Nigeria. That should tell you things are pretty different in other countries. BSc was 2yrs and MSc 1 year, how unbelievable is that?

Lets encourage one of our own, biko

its true its not in Nigeria because if it was in Nigeria this CV would be unbelievable
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by scarr: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2015
[size=15pt]Nairaland with all its rules and regulation...dont do this, dont say this......................SEUN lalasticlala and co, is this not infringement of ones privacy?
but you dont give a _fuck because all you care about is traffic

[/size]
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by sparkleRed(f): 4:17pm On Jun 30, 2015
Tribalistic chicken hian rubbish! Iranu abasha
olori nla, brother agbaya angry ma fu yin ni igbati to yi ni si mtchewwww

seedorfg:
yoruba making nigerian proud since 1840Q.C grin
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by obynoses(m): 4:19pm On Jun 30, 2015
He is wonderful...But if he had read in Nigerian University, he would have not got such results in combining two courses of high concentration at ones. Physics-First class, Mathematics-Firstclass. Same time, same year. Not in Nigeria please. That University should be reviewed.
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by seedorfg(m): 4:24pm On Jun 30, 2015
Abi were ni girl yi ni, infact were ponbele ni e @ sparkleRed
Re: CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) by sparkleRed(f): 4:29pm On Jun 30, 2015
seedorfg:
Abi were ni girl yi ni, infact were ponbele ni e @ sparkleRed

brother ode
Oponu
unam ikot
disime
idat tongue

unfollows thread okpe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos) / Herbert Wigwe: Wigwe University Project (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.