Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,864 members, 7,806,455 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? (4789 Views)

Man Asks Ex-Fianceeā€™s Family To Pay Back All The Money He Spent On Her / Whats The Highest Amount Of Money You Have Given Your Lover And Was Given? / My Ex Asks Me To Refund The 'N73k' She Spent On Me Or... Pls Advise Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by godoluwa(m): 6:03pm On Jul 01, 2015
sandrannna:
I know some of u av been "magarised" in the word of that prominent nairalander.
The shackles of luv av made u spend even more than ur income just to please a girl.
What is the highest amount of money u've ever spent on a girl?

Was it in the club? U paid her school fees? U took her on a date and she brought all her family members? Did u throw a birthday party for her? U used ur own school fee to pay her own school fee? U bought her a very expensive dress dat u cannot even buy for ur sister?

Share ur experience and let's av fun.
only boys does that. except the money I spent to call, I dont invest on ladies coz they are not worth it. mind u, I do talk to ladies on phone for upto 2hours during daytime but can neva recharge her fone with just 100naira. next?
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 01, 2015
50k for NYSC, 60K on flight ticket, 150k on upkeep.
Re: What Is The Highest Amount U've Spent On A Girl? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2015
50k for NYSC, 60K on flight ticket, 150k on upkeep. All for love no regret.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

GOSSIP Lady Dies After Sleeping With Alhaji And His Monkey (photo) / How Long Have You Been Single? / My Chat With a slay queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.