Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,729 members, 7,802,207 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why I Love Her So Much - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Why I Love Her So Much (248 Views)

ASUU Strike: Why I Support Industrial Action – Senator Shehu Sani / Why I Won't Go Back For My Masters (M.sc) Now As A Fresh Nigerian Graduate / Pls Help Me With Good Advice. I Love Her But There Is A Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love Her So Much by Prestige324: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2015
MISERABLE LIFE EPISODE 2

WHY I LOVE HER SO MUCH

She was a beautiful woman known by her complexion. Her colour looked yellowish. She was tall and had a straight body. Her curled black weavon embroyded on her head made me to think she was an American lady. Her open teeth gave me what I wanted, it opened like a two curved stone set in a number, two used to separate the other. The sparkling of her white teeth was confusing, the way she smile was incomparable. It made me to remember a .......... Continue Reading by clicking on this link
www.storyprofile.com/?p=99

If you have not read the Episode 1, scroll down the Episode 2 to see the previous post. Enjoy and share your comments

(1) (Reply)

Sas Online Training / Igbeyin And The Nigerian Student / HADOOP Online Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.