Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Unbricking Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unbricking Phones (877 Views)

Unbricking Lg L90 D410 / I Need Help In Unbricking My Infinix Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unbricking Phones by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2015
Someone phone got hardbricked i.e it cant switch on, charge or anything. Also, I do not think the Usb debugging is on. Please anyone kind enough to give me a link or guide to unbrick it?
Re: Unbricking Phones by hovatek: 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2015
would help to know how it got hard bricked in the first place
Re: Unbricking Phones by Carlcaresophia: 10:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Datazone:
Yesterday my tecno M3 got hardbricked i.e it cant switch on, charge or anything. Also, I do not think my Usb debugging is on. Please anyone kind enough to give me a link or guide to unbrick it?
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Unbricking Phones by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2015
post=35322429:
would help to know how it got hard bricked in the first place
I just inserted it in my system then after like 30mins it just went off. I tried booting it but couldn't pass Tecno, so I entered recovery mode and wipe cache. It couldn't reboot after factory reset, I had to power it but that's where the real wahala came in. The phone don cast now! I tire! I'm just coming from your Forum, grant me to download your Stock.
Re: Unbricking Phones by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check the problem for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Benin, Edo State.
Re: Unbricking Phones by Carlcaresophia: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2015
Datazone:

Benin, Edo State.
Hi! Following are the address and hotline of our service center in Benin city: NO5/7 Isekhere Streen off Ibewe Road,Ring Road Benin City, Edo State, Nigeria +2348172951002
Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

New Infinix Hot Note 16+2 Now Available / Which Is Better For Low Budget? UK Used Samsung/htc/lg Or New Chinese Phones / Lenovo G580 Laptop Black 4g Ram 320hdd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.